HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Megaman Sprite Comic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Megaman Sprite Comic Empty
PostSubject: Megaman Sprite Comic   Megaman Sprite Comic H6Q0F8zFri Mar 11, 2011 2:56 pm

Well, I am planning on creating a Megaman Sprite Comic. First, I'll show you the characters. And that's not just it, some of the characters are the users here. If you don't want to be included, feel free to tell me and I will remove you. Oh and tell me also if you want some screenshots of the comic I will be making. And also tell me if you are interested or like the comic. If no one seem to like to see the first episode of comic or screenshot, I will not make it.

Any traits, rivalries or acts of characters doesn't have anything related to reality. So think carefully if you really want to be a part of the comic, I might make a scene where main characters will be rivals and they might get angry at me for doing that. So think carefully.

Spoiler:

MAIN CHARACTERS

GOOD SIDE

X - a warrior who doesn't know how he got teleported on a dimension he is now. He lost all of his forms and powers. What's left to him is his partner's saber and his buster. Even though, he can be considered as one man army.

Luna - a warrior who succeeds in using staffs and speed. She has the power of Ice and Water.

Lunar - transformed form of Luna where she is a wolf who fights with fangs, claws and Ice attacks.

Shadow - a mysterious ninja who appears to be helping the good side and sometimes saves them. He rarely bond with others and go with them on a mission. He is sometimes a bit of a dum***s in a funny way. He's origin and reason is unknown. Sometimes he is taught some stuff by Doragon.

Shadow Wolf - transformed form of Shadow. In fighting, he's almost the same as Lunar but he uses Psychic and his claws.

Doragon - a human dragon who is the awesomest of all in a lot of ways. He has the power of flame and sometimes uses kicks. He sometimes teaches Shadow some stuff and how correcting his dum***sness.

Theo - Doragon's best friend who will soon know that they are actually half brothers. Theo is some sort of a dragon fused with a dinosaur and a monitor lizard. He has the power of flame and is very tough when teamed up with Doragon.

Kenichi - a wolf whose origin, history and info is unknown. He is mysterious as well and is always the one going for surprise attacks to enemies and he's the one who suddenly appears when you think it's all over.

Megaman Starforce - a warrior whom Clockman surprised attack and teleported to a dimension that he was creating. The main reason is to use Megaman's superb skills to become Clockman's bodyguard, he thought that it would be easy but Megaman joined the good side to destroy Clockman and so they can all go back their worlds and dimension.

NEUTRAL

Zonon - a warrior who had a very, very dark past that no one else knew about. It doesn't matter to him whoever is the Good Side and the Evil Side. He sometimes gets caught between the battle of both sides. His origin is unknown. He's goals and missions are so questionable. He is arch-rival with Rogue since everytime Zonon does his questionable mission, Rogue is always getting on his ways accidentally. This causes the two to mis-understood each other and result in a fight. Both of them think that the other one is getting on the other one's ways and is against them even when it's not. They sometimes team up when they get covered by evil forces or good forces.

Rogue - a warrior from Megaman's dimension who is a witness of Clockman's surprise attack to Megaman. He managed to secretly follow Megaman by putting his hand near Clockman when he was teleporting with Megaman. The reason why he did that is to find out where did he come from. Soon, he found out that Clockman brought warriors from different dimensions just to destroy them so they won't be anyone who will interfere when he invades all the dimension. Rogue knew that and the reason he fights against Clockman is for his own benefit even thought it's actually for others, he doesn't want his world to get destroyed.

EVIL

Clockman - the mastermind and he is the reason why the warriors got on his own dimension. He's goal is to destroy all of the good sides. He has the power to control time making him a very, very, very hard foe to battle.

Dynamo - a dark warrior destroyed by X and his partner way back on their dimension, but Clockman time travelled to a time where Dynamo is still alive and surprised attack him and brought him to Clockman's Dimension and succesfuly convinced him of joining forces with him.

Gate - a warrior originally created by Clockman to be Megaman's Partner.

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Sprite Comic   Megaman Sprite Comic H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 10:27 am

well, no one commented, i will not make the comic anymore.
Trainer adam

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Sprite Comic   Megaman Sprite Comic H6Q0F8zFri May 20, 2011 12:55 am

This looked like a really nice comic, but too bad your not making it.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Sprite Comic   Megaman Sprite Comic H6Q0F8z

Megaman Sprite Comic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1