HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Mew
Mew

Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:20 am

All Star's pokemon had fallen asleep so she quickly returned them except for Rowhay who she picked up

Venus let's out Thunder (Luxray) and Spice (Ninetales) one on each side of the hallway trapping Myra and Star between them. "So your the intruder. Well your caught now. I am Venus a commander of Team Dream and you little miss intruder were very unlucky to end up in my base for now we can't let you leave. Star wasn't it? Get over here, I don't want a new grunt hurt by being in the way." says Venus.

Star gulped again and obeyed running past the Luxray to stand by Venus. She still held sleeping Rowhay (ralts)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:24 am

Myra was scared. She slumped down, Cynndaquil running over to her.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:28 am

"Trinity, send for some grunts to take the intruder to a holding cell." orders Venus.

Star stood there watching Myra. Star was scared to but she tried not to let it show. She looked at Rowhay asleep in her arms so she wouldn't have to look at anyone
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:31 am

Trinity walked over. "Thay one girl caused all this dama--", she said before she was cut off by a large amout of black smoke.

Myra and Cyndaquil took off for th exit, opening the door and escaping.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:36 am

"Her cyndaquil did most of it. It was out of control. I tried attacking but it was to fast and kept dodging" says Star scared because she knew she failed.

Venus stood there looking at Star with a thoughtful look on her face. Thunder and Spice walk back and site on each side of Venus while Thorn stood in front seeming to be checking her black and purple roses
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 1:29 pm

(And u did that all when i was offline T_T i could have finished it earlier ya know!)

''Tropius, Lucario, after her!!''

Lucario jumped on Tropius as it flew off in search of Myra
''Be right back here, and i'll train the grunts..''
He jumped on his ''floating surf board'' and flew off in search of her as well
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Star let out a small releaved sigh when the guy with a gun had left. Now all she had to worry about was the woman with the luxray, ninetales and roselia. 'Wait, did she say Venus? Wasn't that who that guy was taking orders from! Oh no, I'm probably in worse trouble.' thinks Star not so releaved anymore.

Venus still had a thoughtfull look on her face as if she were deciding something
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 2:52 pm

"Why bothe going after her, it's obvious those pokemon where bred, and she competes in contests.", Trinity said holding a laptop show an image of Myra with Cyndaquil and Eevee accepting the ribbon in Verdanturf.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 2:56 pm

((when did she get a ribbon o.o))
"Because she found the base and can tell those annoying police where it is." says Venus. "Now we better catch that relicanth before it moves on and we have to find it again. The girl comes with us" says Venus meaning Star who was still standing there scared
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:00 pm

"But, Venus, there is more than one Relicanth in the Hoenn region, they are just very rare.", she said as she got into a different shuttle.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:08 pm

"I don't feel like letting one get away and having to track it down again." says Venus boarding the shuttle as well. Star follows behind them still holding her sleeping ralts. Thunder stayed out but Thorn and Spice returned to their pokeballs, while Thunder layed down to rest in case he had to battle. Star wasn't so scared anymore but was feeling tired after all she had been through and without thinking sat next to Thunder and fell asleep since it was rare she was afriad of a pokemon. Thunder didn't mind, unlike the others he was only mean when he needed to be
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:16 pm

Trinity started it up, taking them off to somewhere inbetween three island cities.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:37 pm

"So where is it?" asks Venus looking in the water. She releases Zuki (making his first appearance) since Star was asleep next to Thunder.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:43 pm

"Near the bottom of the ocean.", she said as she pushed a button. The shuttle then changed into a submarine, and then dived. Trinity laughed as it smashed into the water, causing every grunt, and maybe even Venus, to jerk fowardwards. "Sorry passagers, but we've hit some turbulance, please remain seated.", she said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:50 pm

Venus was still standing and Thunder kept Star from being jerked to much so she stayed asleep
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:54 pm

"I don't have a water type, so I can't go outside and search.", Trinity said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 5:06 pm

"Then you can use Zuki and go" say Venus. Star stayed asleep
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 5:12 pm

"But, wh do I have to go?", Trinity complained. Urk, I'm not very found of her pokemon, why does she send me with them, she thought.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 5:19 pm

"Because I said, now go." says Venus 'Also because I don't want to get wet' she mentaly adds
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 5:22 pm

"Why did you briing that girl, just so she could sleep with you Luxray?', she asked as she put on a wetsuit.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 5:33 pm

"She's useless if she's tired. I'll send her out when she wakes up." says Venus
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Trinity went outside, and instantly found a Relicanth(I did the generator prior to this). "Where did that pokemon go, nonetheless.", she said as she hit the Relicanth with a Masterball.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Venus waited on the shuttle. Star was still asleep
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 6:09 pm

Trinity came back. "We still need a Wailord.", she said as they surfaced.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 6:14 pm

"Well check the scanners and see if one is nearby" says Venus. Star started waking up. It took her a minute to remember where she was but when she did she jumped right up still holding Rowhay who was starting to wake up as well. Venus glanced at her but that was it. Thunder lifted his head and looked at her before laying back down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next