HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:02 am

"Hey hey, keep your voice down, so your being forced?', Myra asked as Cyndaquil jumped into her arms.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:07 am

Star nods. "We attacked some grunts who were picking on some pokemon. We defeated them then some guy came along trying to catch us. My friends escaped but I was caught and I don't want to find out what will happen if I don't do what they say. String Shot" says Star. While she was talking she had released Elena behind the girl. The wurmple started useing String Shot trying to tie the girl and cyndaquil up
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:10 am

"Hey, watch it.", she whispered as Cynaquil's back flames caused the the string shot useless.
"Look, the exit is just over there, I can help you get away", she suggested to her.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:12 am

"I thought we were safe before and look what happened. I'm sorry" Star mumbles and releases all her pokemon who surround Myra and her Cyndaquil
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:15 am

"I'm sorry too, if only you'd listen.", she ssaid as Cynaquil jumped from her arms, using Flare Blitz. "Eeevee, help out.", she said as her Eevee came out and used Sand Attack.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:20 am

Rowhay (ralts) and Arun (poochyena) were hit but not out.
"I...I have to. Siren Ember, Elena String Shot, Arun Tackle, Bubbles Tackle, Rowhay Growl." says Star
Siren and Rowhay used Ember and Growl at Eevee, Arun and Bubbles tackled Cyndaquil and Elena tried to tie Myra up again
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:21 am

Cyndaquil used Smokescreen. Myra grabbed Eevee and Cyndaquil, and was chased by several grunts. "Here, you, keep up the chase.", one of the male grunts said as they chased Myra.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:27 am

Star and her pokemon run on. Arun, Siren and Bubbles managed to run ahead and block the exit. Star, Rowhay, and Elena blocked them from running back trapping them in a section of a hallway were there was no escape.
"Siren Scratch, Elena, Bubbles and Arun Tackle, Rowhay Growl." says Star and her pokemon follow her commands each coming at Myra and her pokemon from a differnt angle so they attacked in a circle formation.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:33 am

Myra paniced. "Eevee return.", she said as put Eevee ito her pokeball. "Look, you don't have to do this, we can friends, I'm Myra Silver.", she said smiling.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:34 am

"I..I can't. Everyone attack again" says Star. Her pokemon did everything as before
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:38 am

Myra took the attacks to Protect Cyndaquil. Myra groaned from being hit as Cyndaquil stood beside her. "Heh, who would've thought, and I thought she was a caring person, I tried helping Cundaquil, but it didn't work, I'm fading.....", she said from exhaustion of being attacked so much. Cyndaquil paniced, looking at Starlight as he curled up with Myra.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:41 am

"Elena String Shot." mumbles Star tears in her eyes. She hated doing this but she was afraid of what would happen to her and her pokemon if she didn't.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:44 am

Cynadquil burned the String Shot with Ember. "Cyn cynda Cyn Cyndaquil?", he said, meaning, "Don't you want to escape?", as he stood his ground.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:46 am

"Siren, Bubbles hold that cyndaquil down. I don't want to hurt it. Elena tie the girl up with String Shot." says Star not understanding the cyndaquil.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:48 am

Cyndaquil used Extrasensory on the bubbles, causing them to pop. He then burned the string with his flames.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:51 am

"Trinity before we leave I want you to go see how the new recruit did catching the intruder." orders Venus still standing in the shuttle.

"Siren (Torchic) Scratch, Bubbles (Marill) and Arun (Poochyena) Tackle." says Star. She didn't want to attack but cyndaquil was giving her no choice
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:53 am

Trinity got out, looking around for her. "Hmm, maybe you should go look, some things are on fire....", she uttered as the outide of the shuttle was completely scorched.

Cyndaquil dodged, but Myra was hit again, sending Eevee out on accident.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:57 am

Venus came as well figuring it was better than standing around.

"Siren Ember, Elena String Shot, Rowhay Growl at Eevee. Bubbles and Arun use Tackle on cyndaquil." orders Star. Her pokemon do as she says avoiding Myra
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 3:58 am

Cyndaquil and Eevee jump behind Myra, trying to wake her up.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:01 am

"Move around and Attack again" says Star. Half her pokemon move around to attack and the other half jumped over attacking trapping eevee and cyndaquil between them
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:03 am

Cyndaquil dumped out a Smokescreen, and Eevee got back into it's pokeball as the smoke quickly filled the room. Cyndaquil used the cover of the smoke to hide.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:07 am

"Rowhay find were cyndaquil is." says Star. Rowhay locates cyndaquil and points in a direction. "Everyone attack" says Star and her pokemon all attack where Rowhay send cyndaquil was.

Venus stood unnoticed behind Star and her pokemon at the end of the hall watching with curious eyes.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:09 am

Cyndaquil paniced, closed it's eyes and used Flare Blitz once more. It shot it's fiery body directly at Venus.

Myra woke up, rubbing her eyes. "Cyndaquil...?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:11 am

Venus stepped aside. "You better cover your ears. Thorn Grasswhistle." says Venus. Star managed to cover her ears just it time before the roselia used Grasswhistle.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 14, 2010 4:13 am

Cyndaquil was still in a ball of fire, unable to hear the whistle as the small pokemon attacked the wall, causing it to collaspe. Myra got up and ran over towards cyndaquil.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!   Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Mission Success - Got Star, one of the wimps who got our Grunt!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next