HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valentine's Day Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Valentine's Day Event - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Event   Valentine's Day Event - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 18, 2011 7:12 am

WAIT! It's still Thursday where I am! XP.
Burton walked up to the old woman, sorrow welling up inside him.
"Hello, ma'am. I heard of your loss. I am going to do what I can to help," he said, disappearing off into the woods. There were some shouts and crashes, and 20 minutes later he emerged holding the only Ultra Ball he (I) had. He held it out to the woman.
"Here," he said, handing it to her, "this is where she lives." He gestured to an Eevee which was standing shyly behind him.
"I hope she helps you find your husband and son."

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Event   Valentine's Day Event - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 18, 2011 9:40 am

but its friday where the lady is. :P
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Event   Valentine's Day Event - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 22, 2011 10:19 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowhatever.
firefall1
firefall1

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Event   Valentine's Day Event - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 15, 2011 6:01 pm

(((Off-topic: Is there an actual game on here or is it just a forum?)))
(((And did anyone get multiple Celebi's that they could trade me one? Pal park works fine, and I bought B&W the day of the release. After my mom left to go buy it for me, the commercial came up, and we decided to try it again when we go back to get our power-up rewards card fixed. But the offer only lasted the release date. :pale: I've tried to get B&W since leaf and fire.)))
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Event   Valentine's Day Event - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 15, 2011 6:29 pm

((First of all, don't bump old topics with a worthless, completely unrelated post.
Second of all, the forum IS the game. How have you not figured that out, with 16 posts?
Also, it seems your vision of the Celebi event is completely skewed. You need the special Celebi from Gamestop (which has NOTHING to do with any third-gen game, so Pal Park also has nothing to do with it) to get the B/W event.))
firefall1
firefall1

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Event   Valentine's Day Event - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 1:49 am

((1. I didn't look at the post date, I assumed it dragged on to March, so excuse me for necroing.
2. I thought I made myself clear I was talking about Gamestop when I said Power-up rewards card. That's a special gamestop rewards card. I been trying for Celebi since Leaf and Fire, and the commercial popped up while my mom was out, and I lost my chance. I said Pal Park because people got a Celebi for every one of their games, and I'm saying they can use Pal park to transfer some around if they lose one or two.

Things cleared up?))
Edit: Oh, and I didn't know the forum was a game because almost all my posts are in the forum games section.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Event   Valentine's Day Event - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Valentine's Day Event
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2