HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Planning For A Tactic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Planning For A Tactic Empty
PostSubject: Planning For A Tactic   Planning For A Tactic H6Q0F8zTue Feb 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Pokemon - Translated
---------------------------
After two trainers met just because of seeing a Zapdos fly by, the two trainers had a friendly Pokemon battle which resulted in a tie. The two trainers went to Viridian City and rushed for the Pokemon Center.

"Good day, Nurse Joy. Well, you know why are we here. :D" said Bryan.

The two trainers grabbed their Pokeball and puts it on the counter.

"Sure thing." said Nurse Joy.

Nurse Joy takes the pokeballs and opens the door behind her and she goes inside, he layed the 2 Pokeballs down on the machine as it heals the Pokemons, the Pokemons are healed and he gets it back then lays it on a table and she rushes on the confort room. While Nurse Joy is on the comfort room, the 2 Pokemon got out and peeks through the window seeing the view outside of Pokemon Center where they saw trainers going on a house coming out with an egg and a Ralts. They went out and found info about it. They found out that trainers give gift to a lady for her loved ones death and you might have an egg or a Ralts in return, the 2 Pokemons got a reward. Growlithe had a Ralts Egg and a Special Pie that can heal any status problems. Machop got a Ralts and a Pokeball. The fighting type Pokemon sent the Ralts back to her Pokeball and helped Growlithe carry his Special Pie and the Ralts Egg because his the one who has an arm. Both of them got back of the Pokemon Center with Nurse Joy still on comfort room and they heard the sound of the toilet flushing and they quickly got out again and hid the items outside the Pokemon Center and they rushed back in and got on their Pokeballs. Nurse Joy came out of the comfort room grabbing the 2 Pokeballs and returned it to Bryan and Artix.

The trainers got their Pokeballs back.

"Thank you, Nurse Joy." said both of them as they got out the Pokemon Center.

Suddenly, both of their Pokeballs released a red laser which revealed their Pokemons.

"Huh, Growlithe, what's the matter?" asked Bryan.
"Well, look over there." said Growlithe pointing to a direction where the house of the lady used to be but then it's gone.
"What's... over there?" said Bryan.
"What? How?" said Machop.
"Well we saw trainers going there with offerings having an egg back and a Ralts sometimes. So both of us sneaked out and offered something and we got these." said Growlithe as he went to a spot where they hid their items and dugged the ground and Machop got the items and Growlithe returns the soil back.

"An egg, a Pokeball and a... pie?" said Artix.
"This egg... is a Ralts Egg and this pie is a Special Pie which can cure any status ailments." said Growlithe pushing the items closer to Bryan.
"Wow, that's very nice of you too. But, next time do not do that. What if bad people see you and snatch you and you can't protect yourselves then what do you think will I do?" said Bryan taking the items.
"He's right." said Artix.
"And this Pokeball here, containing a Ralts, is for you." said Machop giving it to Artix.
"Wow, thank you Machop." said Artix as he released the Ralts.
"Ralts..." said the Ralts looking at Artix.
"Don't be shy little fella, he's my trainer. That means he's your trainer." said Machop.
"He... is?" said Ralts.
"Yes, I am. How are you doing? I'm Artix Kennedy, and this is my friend, Bryan Killings." said Artix.
"A bit of shy... but I must feel close because you're my trainer." said Ralts.
"That's right. Well, it'd be better if you stay out of your Pokeball so you can see the world." said Artix.
"Okay." said Ralts and Artix grabbed the Pokeball and put it on his waist, he then grabs the Ralts and puts it on his shoulder.
"Well, we're going back now." said Machop.

The 2 Pokemons got back on their Pokeballs.

"That's really nice you got there, Artix." said Bryan.
"Heh, thank my Machop." said Artix.
"But, how'd you raise it?" said Bryan.
"I don't know but I think I have a plan." said Artix.
"What kind of?" said Bryan.
"Check this out." said Artix as he slowly walk away looking for Pokemon.
"Hmmm..." followed Bryan.

And so, Artix spotted a Wild _____!
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Planning For A Tactic   Planning For A Tactic H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 9:58 pm

spearow male level 11

PostSubject: Re: Planning For A Tactic   Planning For A Tactic H6Q0F8zSun Feb 20, 2011 8:05 am

"Hmm, Machop go! Ralts, go!" said Artix getting Machop's Pokeball and he released Machop. He grabbed his Ralts and stood it on the ground beside Machop.

"I just hope this will work." said Artix.
"I think that's a lame plan." said Bryan.

"Hmm, Machop, oh wait, i'm such a failure. Bryan, can I burrow Growlithe to fight Spearow?" said Artix.
"No way, that's your battle." said Bryan.
"Great. Machop, Leer! Ralts, Growl!" said Artix.

Machop's eyes lighted lowering Spearow's defense and Ralts growled cutely lowering Spearow's attack.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Planning For A Tactic   Planning For A Tactic H6Q0F8zSun Feb 20, 2011 8:11 am

Reina road her bike into Viridian city.

She put her bike away and wandered the streets with Bulbasaur in her arms.

PostSubject: Re: Planning For A Tactic   Planning For A Tactic H6Q0F8zSun Feb 20, 2011 8:18 am

Umm, mod?
--------------
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Planning For A Tactic   Planning For A Tactic H6Q0F8zSun Feb 20, 2011 8:43 am

(Sorry thought Dora was gonna take care of it, also you can't fight with 2 against 1 it isn't very fair xD)

The Spearow's defense fell. It attacked Machop with peck!

PostSubject: Re: Planning For A Tactic   Planning For A Tactic H6Q0F8zSun Feb 20, 2011 8:51 am

Just for Ralts to level up.
---------------------------------
"Machop, duck! Then use Bullet Punch!" said Artix.

Machop dodged the attack by ducking and quickly attempted a Bullet Punch to Spearow.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Planning For A Tactic   Planning For A Tactic H6Q0F8zSun Feb 20, 2011 8:59 am

The attack hit the Pokemon making it angry, it charged at Machop again with Peck.

PostSubject: Re: Planning For A Tactic   Planning For A Tactic H6Q0F8zSun Feb 20, 2011 11:41 am

This time, Machop was hit and tumbled. Thanks to Machop having the type of him as weaker than his opponent, he's weak now and will surely be fainted in one more hit.

"Argh... Machop, can you still do it?" said Artix.
"Chop... Chop..." said Machop.
"What in the world are you doing, Artix?" said Bryan.
"Nrrr... Machop, closer to Ralts! Ralts, annoy the Spearow!" said Artix.

Machop rushed closer to Ralts and Ralts made silly faces and annoying sounds to Spearow on attempt to make it more angry so it will attack.

"What's with you making it more angry and stronger?" said Bryan with a facepalm.
"The fact is, I really don't know what I'm doing." said Artix.
"Gawd..." said Bryan.
"Wait! Maybe I can help him... I'd get my Growlithe on the scene but won't attack." thought Bryan.

He turned around and released his Growlithe. The puppy is about to open its mouth to speak but Bryan closed it.

"Hey, little buddy, quiet, okay I wanna help Artix but it's stupid if you attack the Spearow, what you're gonna do is to get on Spearow's way and sacrifice yourself as a training dummy. You'd be blocking the attack that is for Machop so Machop can attack, in sometimes, you may need to hurl Machop in any way you can. Your goal is for Machop to win and for Ralts to be protected so she gets the share of EXP. I just hope we will do it effective, so, is that okay?" said Bryan.
"Grooooooooooooowl... Growlithe." whispered Growlithe.
"Good little, fella! Now go!" said Bryan.

Growlithe quickly crawled up to Bryan's clothes until he is near the shoulders but he didn't climbed, instead, he waited for the right time to get on the scene.

"I already have a plan of my own. I'd scare that Spearow when he's close to Machop and the Spearow will look at me then Machop will use Bullet Punch as much and as much fast as he can." said Growlithe.
"Good luck, little fella." said Bryan.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Planning For A Tactic   Planning For A Tactic H6Q0F8zSun Feb 20, 2011 8:52 pm

Spearow charged at Ralts this time because of it's annoying sounds and faces using peck!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning For A Tactic   Planning For A Tactic H6Q0F8z

Planning For A Tactic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Viridian City-
Jump to: