HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread]   Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 14, 2015 3:26 am

Mizu was in sour luck this day, for she was still taking her time to wrap her weapon and taking deep breaths to steady her frantic heartbeat. For a moment, just a moment, the silent Jaeger had almost drawn his sword... he seemed to regain his composure, but if things had been different- no, she didn't want to dwell on that. He was gone now, and that's all that mattered. She cocked her head in satisfaction once the cloth was firmly wrapped around her blade once more. All of her lolligagging and time spent caring for her weapon was plenty for Keita to make his way back toward her, as she was currently with her back toward him.

"My, I could use a drink," she murmured, "I wonder if a world full of drunks would be better than this one... everyone'd either be way too friendly or way too angry. Now that'd be something," she mused outloud, though hushed, unaware of Keita if he had managed to make it within hearing range while she spoke the remark. "Bloody Empire's already full of hotheaded morons, we mine as well all be." Thinking she was alone, this tone was cynical and entirely different from that she had used when speaking to the Jaegers. For the moment, her true opinion. Curious indeed, if Keita had caught it.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread]   Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 14, 2015 4:29 am

Jeff noticed the potential customer walk up to his stand "Ah, hello there ma'am, as you can probably guess, I am the one who runs the shop, you can purchase any weapons on display, or you can have me custom make one for you if you want, just tell me material, weapon of choice, and any extra details that you might want to add" he had said in a firm and sorta marketing voice, but still very friendly.

He looked at the girl, then noticed her weapon, he was sure of it, it was a Teigu. He made a bit of a frown, but quickly changed back to a friendly face as he went to looking at her, which he then noticed that her eye was covered. He felt as though he could ask about it if the customer seemed to want to converse, and eventually to the conclusion that that wouldn't be a smart idea, he isn't exactly the type to try to learn about a fight.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread]   Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 14, 2015 4:36 am

Lyra looked at the man and said "Even though I got this *points to Pumpkin* I'm trying to find something that would be better in close range... My current close range weapon isn't very good. *holds up the dagger* My name is Lyra by the way." Lyra then said "Haven't seen you here before. Do you travel much?"
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread]   Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 21, 2015 5:17 am

Keita stood behind the girl in silence as she fumed over the Empire. His small grin slanted across his face as she neared the end. She obviously had some kind of grudge or at the very least largely conflicting ideals with capital. Should he arrest her? No that would be too extreme. For all he knew she could be completely innocent and he could never live with himself if his first action as judge and jury were to have an innocent girl put into jail for the better half of her life. If anything she at least seemed competent so having a little something on her may end up helping him in the long run. Keita's mind had already come to its decision and his ego riddled conclusion was past the point of being shaken. With a calm clutch the boy rested a hand on Mizu's shoulder.
"How about instead of worrying about all of those 'hotheaded morons' why don't we go and get that drink you were interested in? I'm not quite sure where my partner has snaked off to however I doubt she's far, and she showed in interest in the same thing."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread]   Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 22, 2015 1:43 am

He inspects the dagger and the Pumpkin "Ah, my name is Jeff" he looks back at Lyra "I am a travelling blacksmith, it's good to meet you Lyra" he gives her a warm and friendly smile, before inspecting the dagger again "So, what is it you are looking for specifically? My guess would be a new and better dagger, ranged weapon are best suited usually with a weapon you can pull out quickly in a pinch." He stops for second before looking at Lyra up and down "Maybe a short sword, light, quick, and easy to use, it can be a great weapon when you meet an attacker head on" he says "anything heavy just isn't very strategic when a ranged weapon is your main weapon"
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread]   Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 22, 2015 1:54 am

"Hmm.... I think I'd prefer a new dagger..." *looks in her money bag* "Yeah I should have enough.... How much is that dagger?" Lyra points to a nice looking one. "Looks like it should be better in a fight than this old thing." Lyra laughs. "And I've never been one for traveling much, so much problems and such to fix hre tat I've never had the time..."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread]   Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 22, 2015 2:01 am

Jeff thinks about it for a second, about the cost of the items used to make it, the time spent making it, and how much money we wants as an extra as he has to make money somehow "I would have to say a decent..." He picks up the knife he just sold by the tip, seeing as he can't make sheathes, he feels as he should hand it over with handle pointing to the customer so it's easier to grab "20 gold coins" he says, smiling
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread]   Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 22, 2015 2:08 am

"Oh honestly less expensive than I thought for such a fin dagger!" Lyra laughs "Yeah I definitely have enough" *hands over 20 gold coins* "Thank you Jeff, I'll probably come visit here again if I need a new weapon" Lyra then jokingly winks at Jeff and the laughs "Well see you Jeff!" Lyra grabs the dagger and heads in the direction she last left Kieta at.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread]   Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 22, 2015 2:19 am

"See you sometime later Lyra" he says as he raises his hand in a farewell, he keeps his prices cheaper than most blacksmith, he earns lots of coins on his travels since, out in the open, where else can you buy great quality weapons? Not to mention, he almost always buys the cheapest yet finest of an ore he can find "Alright, let's see what other customers I will get"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread]   Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Kill the capital [Akame ga kill RP thread]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2