HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leith Mournlith

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Leith
Leith

Leith Mournlith Empty
PostSubject: Leith Mournlith   Leith Mournlith H6Q0F8zFri Jul 03, 2015 6:45 am

Leith Mournlith Urashima.Kotetsu.full.1895730

|~ Basic Information ~|

Name: Leith (Lei) Mournlith
Birthplace: Sootopolis City, Hoenn
Current Location: Lumiose City, Kalos

Trainer Rank: Pokemon Trainer

Battle Style:
Goes with his gut and thinks on his feet, if he has time to prepare for his opponent he comes up with a strategy. These strategies tend to be free flowing and adaptable to change.

|~ Detailed Information ~|

Appearance:
Vivid bright jade green eyes, shoulder length orange hair. He’s got an average lanky athletic build, weighs about one hundred and twenty five pounds. He stands at five foot six, but has the promise of more height by the time he stops growing. For now he was in that coltish phase, long limbs sorta gawky, that the young and still growing get cursed with. Tends to wear whatever suits his current environment, with the emphasis of comfortable yet durable. The main thing he almost always never leaves behind is his trench coat, the outside is worn brown leather, but the inside has many pockets. He’ll either pull back his hair into a short tail or let it down.

Personality:
The first word that comes to mind in regards to Leith is that he is honest. He can lie, if he needs to, but usually doesn’t either because he doesn’t care or that lying would be a lot more problematic than just spitting it out. He even uses his honesty to the point of barely rude bluntness or sarcasm. Things tend to roll off him, but while he might seem to easily forgive, he doesn’t forget and finds a way to pay the person back. He can go from animatedly boisterous, to serious and calculating. He’ll give people chances, but doesn’t for a moment trust them till he’s sure their intentions are good.

The loss of his parents saw that he didn’t take for granted the people he cared for. He tries not to fight and if he does, he tries to make up for it. While he won’t show it, he has a problem being alone, as in he doesn’t have anyone with him including Teleer, and usually fidgets. So if he is waiting in a pokemon center, he’s usually tapping his foot or drumming his fingers, if he is by himself. The sight of blood usually makes him incredibly depressed and depending on the situation that caused it, angry.

He can be reckless, rushing in to help someone if he sees them in trouble, even if it means he’ll get hurt himself. He can be stubborn, not giving up till he is satisfied, but never to the point he puts his pokemon or friends in danger. He is practical and thrifty, he doesn’t like to waste anything. He likes the outside more than the confines of indoors, wild areas versus tamed cityscapes. He is at his most comfortable lost on some back end trail than cooped up where only skyscrapers touch the blue of above.

Caves and the sounds of falling rocks scare him, caves make him claustrophobic and falling rocks simply terrify him. He tries to avoid mountains or, if he can’t he spends the entire time scared and very eager to get it over with.

Hobbies:
Because he is a practical sort, he tends to do what he can to make money. This usually means he'll find someone lost and have them hire him to fix the problem. Otherwise he'll hire on as a guide. He'll hunt down herbs, berries, if it has to do with being out in nature, he'll happily do it.

He likes to read, a lot, he isn't picky either. If he ends up in a new place, he buys a tourist guidebook and then goes looking for whatever else pertains to that area.

Something both him and his dratini have in common is their love for food, mainly sweets. He likes to think of himself as a novice food connoisseur and finds a way to put them in a position to taste new things, preferably if it means he won’t have to pay for it.

He has a penny whistle that he carries with him that he loves to play. If he can’t find work when he needs it, he’ll sit down someplace and play for whatever people are willing to give him.

Likes/Dislikes:
+Food/Sweets (cake the best)
+High places
+Music

-Mountains/caves
-Crowded cities
-Bitter things

History:
His earliest memories were of being carried in a sling as his mother and father explored. He grew up surrounded by nature and the pokemon therein, his parents telling him all about those temporary playmates. When he was three, Teleer was given to him by his father. The dratini was the baby to the elder man’s dragonite and so the dragon type became the closest person to him aside from his parents. They traveled all over the place, learning all sorts of things and seeing so much. When he was ten his parents were killed in a rockslide, the only thing that saved him and his friend was his mother’s pidegot taking him to the nearest town.

The bird had been injured herself and the combination of injuries, the flight and heartsickness saw her dying not long after he was safe. All that was left were his memories and Teleer. He’d stayed in an orphanage for a year while family was looked for, but he was miserable the entire time. He didn’t fit in with the other children, fought often with them and the adults. The only one who could comfort him at all was his dratini. Eventually an uncle was found, his mother’s brother who he’d never known existed. The man and his father didn’t get along and as a result him and his mother became estranged.

He didn’t have any idea on how to take care of some orphaned boy-child, but he was family so he owed the kid to try. Lumiose city had been a huge adjustment for him. He hated it and longed to be free of the endless noise and towering structures. His uncle owned a bookstore, he grew to love books and they were his only escape. For six long years he went to school, he studied, he worked in the store, he muddled along. The only thing that kept him from despairing was the idea that once he was old enough he could be free of it all and go back to wandering the world, just like his parents. He had grown to care for his uncle, but he could never love the city.

Maybe if they weren’t in a big city he might have adjusted well, but that wasn’t where he ended up. All the money he’d earned, either as a child or later working in the store, he saved. Reading books about wilderness survival, cooking, mending, even making clothing from the things he would later on hunt for food. Countless books on herbs, berries, all sorts of edible things had been his favorites. Eventually however, he would finally be able to go where his heart longed to be.

Last edited by Leith on Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:45 pm; edited 15 times in total
Leith
Leith

Leith Mournlith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leith Mournlith   Leith Mournlith H6Q0F8zFri Jul 03, 2015 6:46 am

|~ Pokemon ~|

Leith Mournlith 147

Species: Dratini
Nickname: Teleer (Tel)
Gender Male
Level: 12
Experience: 0
Ability: Shed Skin

Personality:
Tends to be rather standoffish with new faces, mainly human, not so much with pokemon. Can be a bit possessive of his trainer. Dislikes his pokeball, prefers to lay across Lei's shoulders. Likes shiny things and loves sweets.

Moves:
Wrap
Leer
Thunder wave
Twister
Ice beam (TM)
Draco Meteor (MT)

Leith Mournlith Petilil

Species: Petilil
Nickname: Suna
Level: 23
Ability: Chlorophyl

Personality:
Petilil is used to acting independantly, and is often spot-on with its tactics. It's quite gentle toward others, and often lives for the moment. It has a strong sense of justice. What goes unnoticed is that it is a perfectionist, and is often hard on itself when it makes any mistakes, even when they seem minuscule.

Moves:
Absorb
Growth
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder
Mega Drain

Leith Mournlith Mismagius

Pokémon: Mismagius
Nickname: Astera "Tera"
Level: 15
Ability: Levitate

Personality:
Mismagius is little more than a deviant. Respecting very few people, the pokemon likes to cause trouble, particularly for her trainer and companions because she finds it fun; however, when it comes to battling, she’ll cooperate, mostly so she won’t  make a fool of herself.

Moves:
Mystical Fire
Power Gem
Phantom Force
Lucky Chant
Magical Leaf
Growl
Psywave
Spite
Astonish
Shadow Sneak

Last edited by Leith on Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:21 pm; edited 12 times in total
Leith
Leith

Leith Mournlith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leith Mournlith   Leith Mournlith H6Q0F8zFri Jul 03, 2015 6:46 am

|~ Inventory ~|

Money: $6,200

Items:
05x Pokeballs

Badges:
~Kanto~

~Hoenn~

~Johto~

~Sinnoh~

~Unova~

~Kalos~

~Other~

Last edited by Leith on Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Leith Mournlith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leith Mournlith   Leith Mournlith H6Q0F8zFri Jul 03, 2015 2:30 pm

Don't forget that Pokemon can learn more than four moves here, plus a TM and EM move to start off. It looks like your Dratini's moveset is incorrect, so please fix that. Starting level is your choice, but it can be up to level twelve. Thread trackers go in a separate forum as members aren't allowed to edit their profile thread without special permission once it's been approved, so please delete that extra post. I love the application so far, but I would like to see more depth and detail for the personality. There's a great history there, so seeing how that influenced him and vice versa would be good, as well as more general personality traits, strengths and flaws.
Leith
Leith

Leith Mournlith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leith Mournlith   Leith Mournlith H6Q0F8zFri Jul 03, 2015 11:56 pm

I don't see a way to delete the post.
I'll edit his moves.

Its a bit disconcerting to me that I can't edit his profile later, I assumed I was in charge of taking care of it.

Edit:
I got the moves off of here. I don't know of any other site that does what they do, but I've been using them for years.

Edited his personality and I figured out that I can't remove that post unless this post, then yours, is deleted so I can delete it. To do otherwise would take a mod and I am not lol.

Also, I was wondering if, due to how long he's been with him and their strong bond, if Lei can be allowed to understand Teleer? Obviously this wouldn't extend to other pokemon (Unless its a ghost or psychic type, cuz I think they can make themselves understood.), I thought it would add a bit of fun to my posts lol.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Leith Mournlith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leith Mournlith   Leith Mournlith H6Q0F8zSat Jul 04, 2015 2:21 pm

I've deleted the post for you. The only thing left for you to do is to delete the EM or MT move, as Dratini cannot start with both. I swear that the move list was different when I first looked but it seems otherwise fine now.

Also the cake is a lie, Leith. Sucks to be you.
Leith
Leith

Leith Mournlith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leith Mournlith   Leith Mournlith H6Q0F8zSat Jul 04, 2015 3:22 pm

Done!
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Leith Mournlith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leith Mournlith   Leith Mournlith H6Q0F8zSat Jul 04, 2015 7:26 pm

Hahahaha, you made the foolish choice.

Approved. >B)
Sponsored content

Leith Mournlith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leith Mournlith   Leith Mournlith H6Q0F8z

Leith Mournlith
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1