HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
rileysaura
rileysaura

Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes   Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes H6Q0F8zSun Feb 13, 2011 7:28 pm

(Link is at the bottom of the post)

Here, you can start to watch the Newly dubbed Black and White series as the Episodes are Released. Each episode airs on Saturdays, and is normally uploaded by Saturday Night, Or Sunday Night at the latest. (Note: this is true for the UK, if your timezone is out by so much that it is a different day, try checking the air dates for Episodes on Bulbapedia or a similar site. The E[pisode should be uploaded on or shortly after that date.) The site also has The 13th Movie, Zoroark Master of Illusions, if you have not already seen it. (Watch using Megavideo Mirror, As the first Mirror has a slight delay with the sound. Sure you have to wait 30 mins, but it's better than nothing, right?)

http://pokemonepisode.org/

In this thread, you may also discuss the Anime, But only as far as the most recent dubbed episode if you are watching the sub, don't post spoilers for those who do not wish to know what happens later as the Anime progresses
System

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes   Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Wish i can see it but my internet is too slow. Thanks Riley for posting this :)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes   Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 12:13 pm

can someone help me find for a Megaman Starforce English Dubbed or Subtitled Anime Episodes? thanks
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes   Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 4:57 pm

I'll PM a site link to you

Anyway, does anyone who has seen the anime want to discuss it?
System

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes   Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 9:21 pm

I want xD I mean i watched first 8 episodes in japaneese. First when that new kid [ can't remember his name xD ] came to professor Junipher and picked Snivy and then Ash battled him. Pikachu lost -.-
Second- Iris, did she captured any new pokes?
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes   Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 9:30 pm

No, but as far as i know she already also has an Exadrill. I've also noticed that she seems to have many Similar aspects with Misty

-Both treat Ash like a Kid
-Both a Gym Leaders
-Both Have Family who are also Gym Leaders (Misty's Sisters and Shaga)
-Both already owned a fully evolved Pokemon in a two stage evolution family with dual types by thier second evolution upon Joining Ash
-Both have cared for a Pokemon that hatched from an Egg and does not stay inside thier Pokeball.
System

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes   Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Wow yea, i still think they shall put misty insted of Iris. Her japaneese voice is annoying. Whats the name of ashs rival?
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes   Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 8:03 am

Jap- Shooty
Eng- Trip
System

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes   Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 10:59 am

Yea Shooty, when he battled Ash in Battle Club, Ash lost again... -.-
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes   Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes H6Q0F8zThu Feb 24, 2011 6:50 pm

NOUR, WHAT'D I SAY IN THE FIRST POST ABOUT SPOILERS? XD np, i would've guesssed that anyway...that Ash...always losing despite having a lv100 Pikachu...tut tut...

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes   Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 2:52 am

sometimes aor almost all the time, ash god mods. xD
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes   Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes H6Q0F8zFri Feb 25, 2011 4:58 am

Ash always loses against his rival until the final battle.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes   Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes H6Q0F8zWed Mar 02, 2011 10:59 pm

XD If you mix the rival's Japanese and English names you get 'Trippy'.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes   Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes H6Q0F8zTue Mar 08, 2011 6:30 am

man i wanna see N he gets a zekrom and just pure pwns
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes   Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Black and White English Anime Episodes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1