HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
textaddict7
textaddict7

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! H6Q0F8zWed May 13, 2015 2:59 am

Hi Everybody! I'm Textaddict7 but you all can just call me Alexa! :)
I have always loved Pokemon and have played it for every year of my life that I've been alive, starting WAY back with Pokemon Yellow. My favorite Pokemon is probably either Zweilous or Eevee (I love the Eeveelutions!) and my preferred team line-up is Fire, Water, Grass, Psychic, Normal/Flying and Ground/Rock, although depending on what game I'm playing I can change it up. My favorite Pokemon type is definitely Dark or Psychic, although Dragon is close as well.

Some other basic stuff about me that isn't Pokemon related - My favorite color is purple, my favorite sport is soccer, I live in the United States, I have a pet dog and a pet hedgehog, and I will be going to University starting in August. :)

I can't wait to get to know you all! Feel free to message me if you wanna talk.
Dragon Kurai

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! H6Q0F8zWed May 13, 2015 3:04 am

You may not wanna tell anybody to send you messages; you might get a spammed inbox full of them and then some. Regardless, it's nice to meet you... Texting addict? Is this a representation of how much you like to text? ;3

I've got so many aliases on this forum it's kinda ridiculous; Matt, Kurai, Wolfie, Fen... Feel free to take your pick. Anywho, I'm an administrator, and I welcome ye to the forum o3o

Stay away from Ava though; she's a troll o3o (joking, joking)
textaddict7
textaddict7

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! H6Q0F8zWed May 13, 2015 3:05 am

Haha yeah, I send 13,000+ messages a month, which impresses my parents! It's nice to meet you Wolfie! :)
Mitsuki
Mitsuki

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! H6Q0F8zWed May 13, 2015 4:02 am

0.o

Wow! That's a lot of messages!

Hi I'm Mitsuki. Hope to see you around the board!
textaddict7
textaddict7

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! H6Q0F8zWed May 13, 2015 4:35 am

Great to meet you, Mitsuki! Can't wait to RP with you (hopefully)
Mitsuki
Mitsuki

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! H6Q0F8zWed May 13, 2015 4:39 am

Unfortunately I'm in the Kanto region and it looks like your character is in Kalos. But I would love to RP with you at some point. Your character sounds really cool!
thaloden
thaloden

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! H6Q0F8zWed May 13, 2015 5:17 pm

Hello Alexa I'm thaloden but you can call me thal :) seems like we have a lot in common it' nice meet you
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! H6Q0F8z

Hello Everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Introductions and Leaving-
Jump to: