HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Dragon Kurai

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 09, 2015 7:43 am

Steven, having accomplished his goal, would get to observe as a couple of pokemon came from the surroundings. One lifted the girl up, and the other pushed a box over on which she was leaned. "Don't believe us," Noivern questioned the trainer before plunging her claws into Alex's arm, the girl crying out; however, she was kept restrained by the two pokemon, the ghostly white sheet covering her turning a bit red. "Do you believe us now?!"
Pooch
Pooch

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 09, 2015 7:50 am

"Grrrr!" Steven looked away "Obviously I had made my mistake, I apologize for my mistake" he says with a cringe, this is from watching a trainer being attacked by their own pokemon because of what he did, again! This to him was more than a mistake...
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 10, 2015 10:51 pm

Noivern, after releasing Alex, watched as her trainer took her arm and fell onto her back after the box was taken away by the two other pokemon. "Good. Now, are you going to listen to our demands or are you going to cause yourself or her more trouble?"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 10, 2015 10:58 pm

"I'll listen" he says with another sigh "what is your demands?" he asks the voice that resides in Noivern, he looks at Haunter, then looks back before finally sitting down
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 12, 2015 3:25 am

Noivern seemed to don a grin, one of which wasn't humane in any sense. "Well, you see," she began, approaching Steven carefully. "We want to leave this tower; to live again." The pokemon then shook her head. "But see... There's a catch; for us to leave, we must have a body... And so we want you to bring us one." The pokemon then sat. "Or we'll keep this body and leave with it; you'll never see us again if that's the case."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 16, 2015 8:27 pm

Steven has no reason to think, with a sigh, he says "Alright, alright, I'll do it. Any idea on what the perfect body you are willing to take?" he look at Noivern, he honestly didn't want to do what he is about to do, but it's better then the voice taking Noivern away from Alex, and it's practically suicide telling the voice to take him instead... and a bit cliche
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 16, 2015 10:53 pm

"Just bring someone that's healthy," Noivern spoke to Steven. "They must be young as well; don't think you could bring just anyone that's healthy!" The pokemon, staring at the trainer, sat back. "Now go..." The illusion that the staircase was gone faded, permitting Steven an option to exit.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 18, 2015 9:24 pm

Steven headed straight to the stairwell and headed straight down to the bottom floor as fast as he could, ignoring any obstacle. He finally reached outside and he immediately looked around for a person, upon looking around at the happy citizens of Violet City, he froze, what he was doing was essentially murder, in his mind, he was about to commit murder. He walked over to the side of the building and sat down to simply calm down as best as he could, he was afraid, he was sad, he was angry, with that ghost and himself, he was the reason this is all happening, he was the one dying most of all.

(Yay! Interest :D)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 18, 2015 9:56 pm

(Interest? o3o)

While most of the citizens gave Steven ignorance of his existence, there were a few who, as they passed by, took notice of him sitting by the tower and wondered what was wrong. It wasn't until one was a bit empathetic that somebody approached, the woman kneeling down and looking at him. "What's wrong," she asked lightheartedly. "You seem upset."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 18, 2015 10:09 pm

He was staring at the ground until he heard someone speak to him, he blinked a few time before looking up at a girl, he stared at her for a few seconds before looking back down, he sighs "Nothing to much to worry about, just thinking of my family" he says, he starts thinking to himself if he should 'kill' this lady.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 10:21 pm

"Did something happen between you and your family," the woman questioned. "Perhaps an argument?" She, noticing his downcast stare, set a hand on his shoulder cautiously and patted it. "If you want to make up for anything that happened between you and your family, you should stand up and get to it; sitting around isn't going to bring them around any faster, now is it?"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 10:24 pm

"No no, it's not that, I left home to become a pokemon trainer and I'm just missing them is all" he said, he goes back to thinking until he comes to his conclusion "Well, there is this one thing that's been bothering me as well however... a friend of mine that is"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 10:27 pm

The woman, hearing Steven's correction, just smiled a bit more. "Well then, I guess that's alright," she began. "Missing someone means you care about them; it's a good thing... Well, of course, unless you overworry yourself, but that's a different story." She then silenced when Steven continued speaking. "What happened to your friend? Are they angry at you for something?"
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 10:34 pm

"No, she had recently... passed away... and came here to pay my respects" he says before looking up at the tower "We used to both just sit on the top floor of this tower and stare out of the window, chatting with anyone else that spent time up there as well... I would love to go back up there to pay my respects more properly, it's just that I'm... to afraid to go up there now for some reason"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 10:37 pm

"I thought trainers were supposed to have courage," the woman joked, offering her hand to Steven to help him upright. "But then again, there are some things even the most courageous are afraid of." She looked to the tower, staring up at it. She could've sworn to seeing a pair of eyes staring down at the duo, but deferred to it as her imagination. Looking down, she gestured to Steven. "I'll walk up there with you if you want."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 10:45 pm

Steven takes her hand and stands back up, he watches her gaze go to the tower, while watching he seen her eye slightly squint as if to focus on something and he tries his best to ignore it "Yes, it would help if you walked with me, thank you kindly miss"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 10:48 pm

[You've gotta be the one to make the transition up ;p]

The woman smiled, giving Steven a nod. "Alright then, I suppose we should be heading up." She walked with him towards the entrance, turning to him when they reached it. "A lot of people say you should be afraid to go up, but I've seen so many people go in alone and return without problems that that myth is just incredibly dumb." She gestured for Steven to move inside hte tower.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 10:59 pm

Steven started going back inside and headed straight for the stairs "Really? I've never heard that before" he said "I've been in here a lot when I came to this town, me and my friend" he says, they keep walking upstairs until he reaches top, he quickly looks around for his friends
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 11:01 pm

Noivern watched from the distance as the woman climbed the last few stairs, standing beside Steven taking a look around. "So, where is your friend's stone at," she questioned before being silenced, the pokemon revealing herself. "Toss her forward... And don't think of interfering afterward." The woman looked to Steven questioningly.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 11:04 pm

Steven looked down "I'm sorry" he whispers, tearing up silently, he give her a quick hug before shoving her to Noivern "there you go, I did as you asked release my friends!" he yells
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 11:07 pm

"Oh you'll get your friends... In due time," the voice spoke through Noivern, the pokemon taking hold of the woman tightly as the woman was fearful and struggled. "What is this," she cried out in disappointment, Noivern's face donning a grin before a snap was heard. The woman's eyes, which were staring at Steven, paled as her head tilted to the side; the voice had snapped her neck using Noivern's strength.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 11:14 pm

Once Steven seen the voice pick up the girl, he immediately looked away, flinching when he heard a snap. He sat down and put his face into his hands, he has reached his limits and just sat there, waiting for this all to stop, begging for it all to stop.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 11:21 pm

Noivern was forced to chuckle as she took the woman's limp form away from sight. While she was gone, a couple of the pokemon from before approached Steven, each growling at him, signalling for him to stand up and stop his pouting. After approximately half an hour passed, that time filled with the snapping of various bones and screaming, the woman came back into visibility, laughing a bit as she stretched, looking towards Steven. "This is perfect," she spoke, her eyes a completely different color. "Amusingly also is your emotions. You kept your end of the bargain; now I suppose I should keep mine." The woman snapped her fingers, a bandage around her neck as Noivern and Alex were both hurtled to the ground in front of Steven. "Take your friends and get out."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 11:31 pm

He lifts his head before finally standing up, he walked over to them before trying to pull Alex toward the stairs first, then Noivern was next. After completely doing that, he lifts Alex over his shoulder and started heading down slowly to the next floor down, then he goes back up and does the same to Noivern, who was a little bit heavier, so went down a little slower with her. He didn't want the two waking up in the tower so he kept doing this method over and over again, he became exhausted very quickly, but he barely managed to do that with the very little bit of willpower he had, then started dragging both of them behind the tower before he finally fell over and passed out.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 19, 2015 11:45 pm

When Steven would awaken, it was clear that he wasn't outside anymore. Somebody had discovered the group behind the tower, and as such, had recruited a few helping hands to get them all to a suitable place of rest. "I see you're awake," a stranger spoke to the trainer, a man sitting in a chair beside his bed. "Pardon for being here after you just woke up, but I figured it best to keep an eye on you and your friends."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]   Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Shield and Soul Adventure: Episode 2, To the Great Raging Lake [Part 1]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next