HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can dad fix him

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Mew
Mew

Can dad fix him - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 7:50 pm

"Dad finished! Wow you look like a kid like me" says Star jumping up

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 7:52 pm

"Heh, huh? I... do? Didn't I looked like a regular kid, before?" said Siarnaq.

(He didn't know his appearance changed.)
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 7:53 pm

"No you looked like a robot before. Here" says Star dragging him to the hall where there was a full lengh mirror

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 7:55 pm

"Wow... I looked... more cuter and cooler! I look like more human! I love this! Uhh, your dad upgraded me, right?" said Siarnaq.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 7:59 pm

"It looks like it." says Star

"And taken all the controling programming out of him" says Star's dad walking through the broekn door

"Your free Siarnaq!" says Star grabbing his hands and dancing around acting like well a kid

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Siarnaq dances just like a little kid as well.

"YAY! My wish is granted! I'm free now! BUT! Still... I have to protect you. Thank you there Mr... Morning?" says Siarnaq smiling still dancing.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 8:02 pm

"Just call me Derek" says Star's dad smiling watching the two. He turnns his head and sees the others at the table and losses his grin

"Don't worry dad, Zonon and Theo will keep Ray in line. Siarnaq can now to if he wants" says Star

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 8:04 pm

"Well, my basic form changed. How bout, my transformed form... Hey wait, what's this file, Ultimateform.exe. Hmm... hey, Star, want to ride the rollercoaster again?" said Siarnaq smiling.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 8:07 pm

"Sure" says Star

"Just go outside first please. I already have to repair the door" says Star's dad

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 8:13 pm

"Oh, why'd I kick that." said Siarnaq and he goes out lifting the door.
"Hmm..." said Siarnaq.

Siarnaq brought the door back where it was and put his other hand on the hinges and tried fusing with the metal to stick it back again. It was ______!
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 8:16 pm

Fixed

"Cool" says Star trying the door

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 8:18 pm

"Wow... Well, Mr... Derek, can I just take your daughter with me? We'd just fly around." said Siarnaq.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 8:20 pm

"Just don't let any harm come to her" says Star's dad giving a untrustful look at Zonon, Theo and Ray sitting at the table

"He won't" says Star returning her pokemon and running out

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Siarnaq smiled and walked closer to Star's dad and whispered.

"Press number 6 5 times on your cellphone keypad if anything happens." whispered Siarnaq and he touches Derek's cellphone and inputs some command on it.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 8:23 pm

"Comeon before they try to stop me from leaving" says Star dragging Siarnaq out

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 8:24 pm

"Well, Star, can't transform here. A lot of people. Hmm, there!" said Siarnaq running to a covered place then he transforms to his Phantom Siarnaq Form. He then flies around and grabs Star then sits her on his back and flies around.

"I missed flying! What about you?" said Siarnaq.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 8:26 pm

"You bet. Deoxys can't fly as fast as you" says Star looking around. Jirachi lands on her head. "Oh hey Jirachi" says Star

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 8:27 pm

XD Aladdin theme, I Can Show You The World suits this!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Now I really miss some places, like... what's the name of that again? The place where I got destroyed and then reborned again?" said Phantom Siarnaq.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 8:34 pm

"Foretree City I think. To bad mom and Theo took my suit or I could still fly myself" says Star
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Theo just sat there watching and relaxing drinking some thing in a thermus
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 20, 2011 3:46 am

"The man doesn't trust us"
Zonon said, returning to his emotionless state
"Let's go to some coffee and we can discuss about IT, Ray. Theo be welcome to join us"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 20, 2011 4:22 am

"na you need alone time with eachother,i may finish my 3 dogs quest and go find raikou"Says Theo still sipping and thinking

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 20, 2011 5:53 am

"Fortree?" said Siarnaq flying as fast as Sonic's speed to Fortree City where he died.

(Find the new topic on Fortree, Luna.)
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Zonon sighed
"It's Siarnaq's job to protect Star now.."

He looked at Theo
"If Siarnaq can't handle it, and needs my help, Star will click red button on that watch I gave her..."

Zonon gave another fake smile
"Let me help you out with the quest, two heads better than one"

'If a friend is on a quest, it is a good thing to help them out and gain more trust from them'
He remembered
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 26, 2011 4:01 pm

The machine beeped, several dim lights appeared on the maps, the brightest was on _____________

"The dim lights represent traces of your dna, where you've been most, the bright light shows blood relatives" ray explain standing up
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can dad fix him   Can dad fix him - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Can dad fix him
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Lavaridge Town-
Jump to: