HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Appology

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ai
Ai

Appology Empty
PostSubject: Appology   Appology H6Q0F8zSat Mar 14, 2015 8:17 pm

To begin with, I really want to apologize for, and I'm sorry for swearing here, being a huge-*ss f*cking b*tch.

A few months ago, as I'm sure you noticed, I disappeared. I did have a reason. My laptop broke and it had to be repaired. However, several weeks later, bearing in mind I was meant to a mod and had duties, it was repaired and I didn't visit the site. Admittedly I'd sort of gone off Pokémon a little, I was meant to be helping out as a staff member on two sites (here and Sound Soul) and didn't. To make matters worse, I didn't even bother to come on to apologize, to explain or anything. Everyone trusted me enough to make me a mod and I pretty much stabbed them in the back. I really don't think I should become a staff member again, unless the site is having problems and desperately needs some temporary mods or something.

So to sum up, I'm really, REALLY sorry for neglecting everyone and my duties as a moderator. I really don't have words to describe how much of a b*tch I feel like.

As for my activity, I'll try to be active again. There's a possibility (a good possibility) that I might loose interest in Pokémon yet again (for the 705th, 706th time is it now?), but even if that happens, I'll talk on the chatbox as much as I can, and definitely at least apologize and find a way to solve any problems if someone was in a topic with me.

And one more time, I apologize for not being here.

To those I was modding, I so sorry for neglecting your topics. I bet you went through a lot of trouble trying to find a new mod or waiting for me to come back and I feel awful, and I'm deeply sorry.

To those I was roleplaying with, I'm sorry for neglecting you as well. It must've been difficult to deal with having to pretend my character hadn't existed in the first place and waiting to see if I came back, and I'm deeply sorry.

And finally, to those I simply abandoned when I was meant to be their friend, I'm sorry for neglecting you. We had formed friendships and I just abandoned you without saying goodbye, and that was a cruel, horrible thing for me to do, and I'm deeply sorry.

To everyone I've affected, I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

-Ai
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Appology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appology   Appology H6Q0F8zSat Mar 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Tbh, we do need temporary mods if you see how stagnant it is right now, but given that you're likely to disappear again (esp if the pressure of staff work is there), there's no point in asking imo. It only means chasing up any modding you do later. A bandaid, not a fix, as it were. The Christmas Events essentially failed and we really did need people then, but I myself understand that sometimes you just have better things to do and can't face this or that. It's fine, no worries.

Don't feel pressured to log in if you're not interested. There are other ways to contact friends and this place is meant to be enjoyed, it shouldn't have to be a burden. Welcome back and take care, though.
Leo
Leo

Appology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appology   Appology H6Q0F8zSat Mar 14, 2015 10:47 pm

*attacks you in a hug*
KKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg So glad you are back :D. I missed you so much ^.^ Hope I can talk to you in the cb son again :D AGain so glad ur back and cant wait to see you again.

Warm welcome and all huggels from the friendly lion leo :3
Pooch
Pooch

Appology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appology   Appology H6Q0F8zMon Mar 16, 2015 9:10 pm

Kitty, I must say that you shouldn't feel bad for it at all, yes its true that you left without saying goodbye or coming back after your laptop was fixed, but you didn't neglect or abandon us, you, more or less, took a vacation you can say. I even leave the the site for a long while without saying anything, but its because I'm, as I've technically said, taking a break, and I do that a lot, but its because I can't seem to come everyday to come chat, I like to do something else instead.

So, the point of this post? Its to say, you can leave for a while whenever you want because we know you will eventually come back to say hello.

Also, one last thing... welcome back ^.^
Sponsored content

Appology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appology   Appology H6Q0F8z

Appology
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Off Topic :: Lumiose Café-
Jump to: