HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application Aito

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Aito
Aito

Application Aito  Empty
PostSubject: Application Aito    Application Aito  H6Q0F8zThu Mar 12, 2015 11:19 pm

Username: Aito [Aphrodite]
Activity: 8-10, my activity dropped over the past 5 months due to not having Internet at my own house,  this has been rectified and I expect my activity to be at the higher end of the scale.
Why Should We Pick You: I originally left the site due to not being able to rp,  this was through a combination of not having enough mods and my own lack of Internet,  I realised in that time how much I have come to care for this site and how much I would like to help improve it whether as a member or a mod,  I feel as though I have a good rp ethic and can produce decent quality posts each time [and I hope those in the rp with me feel the same] I do have flaws such as my spelling and grammar not being the greatest but certain problems caused this,  I do believe that my posts are still of decent quality [or at least I hope so or I'm going to be so embarrassed].  
Why Do Staff Exist: I believe they exist on sites to keep the peace between everyone and ensure that each member is treated with respect,  they are here to have fun themselves while at the same time make sure every member has a unique and fun time while on the site.
Experience: yes,  I am familiar with modding now,  I know how to properly use mod tools and have actually been a battle and character mod since my absence.  I also think watching mods and seeing how they do things has helped me grow as well as the questions I may annoyingly ask [sorry]

Thank you for your consideration [hunger games reference anyone?]
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Application Aito  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Aito    Application Aito  H6Q0F8zSat Mar 21, 2015 12:53 am

Application is subject to review by the staff.

Application Aito
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1