HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yōsei Hanako

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

Yōsei Hanako Empty
PostSubject: Yōsei Hanako   Yōsei Hanako H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 11:50 pm

|~ Gen. Information ~|
Aliases / Names: Yōsei Hanako, Pixie (n/n)

Birthplace: Laverre City, Kalos

Trainer Rank: Coordinator/Trainer

|~ Characterization ~|
Appearance: Yōsei Hanako Img-thing?
Height: 4' 10"
Weight: 72 lbs
Hair: A light copper brown. It's cut slightly short
Eyes: Olive in color. Has dark brown eyelashes, and thing light brown eyebrows
Skin: Very pale ivory
Markings: Has a unique birthmark on the right side of her collarbone. It appears to be in the shape of a butterfly

Personality: Is a sweet girl, and very caring of other people. She's fun to be around, and is quite the form of entertainment. Pokemon of all types get along great with her, because of her alluring personality. Even those who are usually very secluded come to her, and that goes the same for people too. However, sometimes a more shy personality will show, like when she is meeting someone new, or going somewhere she doesn't know much about.

Another thing is, she is very loyal to her friends, to those she cares for very deeply. She will often go out of her way to make sure her friends are taken care of before taking care of herself. She sort of sometimes makes one think of her as a motherly person, the way she takes care of her loved ones. All in all, she is a kind, caring, and friendly girl, who cares about everyone she knows.

Battle Style: Yōsei's style is different every time she battles. It depends on the variables of the battle, that determines what tactics she'll use.

Past Experience / History:
Even though Yōsei is from the Kalos region, her Pokemon journey didn't start there. In fact, it started in the Unova region, her very first Pokemon being a Snivy, which she helped evolva all the way into it's final form, a Serperior. Along the way, she became friends with three Eevee, which she evolved into Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon; a Room who is now a Lucario, Swablu evolved into Altaria, Munna, now Musharna, and a Pidove, now an Unfezant. She doesn't own these Pokemon anymore however.

The reason why she started in Unova was because her mother grew up in that region, and she was dying, so she wanted to move back, and see her home one last time. On her death bed, she made Yōsei promise that the first place she would start her journey was there in Unova. Yōsei promised she would, and so she did.

Even with the promise she made her mother, the journey was very hard. At times she thought she'd fail, and almost gave up a few times, but when she remembered her mother's words, and saw the determination in her companion's eyes, she knew she'd make it, and would try once again.

Every win she got, she felt more and more determined. Yōsei felt as if her mother's spirit was cheering her on, helping her move forward, and showering her with love. She kept going on her journey, for three months, keeping her promise with her mother. She even made friends, and had travel companions on her journey. However, it was to end eventually.

With one last week in Unova, she went home to Laverre City in the Kalos region, and from there has started her next, new adventure and journey, trying new things. She would make her mother proud again, and forever on. Upon returning to the Kalos region, she decided not to use the Pokemon she gained in the Unova region, and so upon her return, she gave them to to Professor Juniper. And so, she started a clean slate, getting new Pokemon for her new journey.

|~ Inventory ~| Badges:
~Kanto~
~Hoenn~
~Johto~
~Sinnoh~
~Unova~
~Kalos~
~Other~

Money: $6,200
Items: 05x Pokeballs

|~ Pokemon ~|
Species: Flabébé (white flower)
Image: Yōsei Hanako 110px-10
Nickname: Yukihana
Level: 8
Experience: 0
Ability: Flower Veil
Personality: Loving, Friendly, Playful and very Loyal. Loves to pick flowers for Yōsei
Moves:
*Tackle
*Vine Whip
*Fairy Wind
*Dazzling Gleam (TM)
*Copycat (Egg Move)

Species: Leafeon
Image: Yōsei Hanako Tikki10 (Her Leafeon has a blue-green bow around his neck)
Nickname: Ki-no-me
Level: 16
Experience: 0
Ability: Leaf Guard
Personality: Quiet, Shy, Sweet, and Gentle. Often enjoys curling up in Yōsei's lap.
Moves:
*Tail Whip
*Tackle
*Helping Hand
*Sand Attack
*Razor Leaf
*Quick Attack
*Round (TM)
*Synchronize (Egg Move)

Last edited by Snow*Destiny on Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Yōsei Hanako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yōsei Hanako   Yōsei Hanako H6Q0F8zTue Jan 06, 2015 12:37 am

Rejected. Characters aren't allowed to start with any badges.
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

Yōsei Hanako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yōsei Hanako   Yōsei Hanako H6Q0F8zTue Jan 06, 2015 4:17 am

I didn't know that... it doesn't say that in the character sheet thing. It just says to add history if they have badges...
Dragon Kurai

Yōsei Hanako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yōsei Hanako   Yōsei Hanako H6Q0F8zTue Jan 06, 2015 4:20 am

I'd like to give sincere apologies on that part; that was supposed to be removed when the template was posted up, but it was forgotten immediately prior to the posting. The truth is that you aren't supposed to have any badges as that makes it fairer for all members, seeing as how it isn't fair if one starts with 1 badge, nevertheless 8, as opposed to others starting with none. Sincere apologies; Sowwy (On the brighter side of things, at least the issue got fixed now; thank ye)~ ^_^"
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

Yōsei Hanako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yōsei Hanako   Yōsei Hanako H6Q0F8zTue Jan 06, 2015 6:41 pm

All right, I'll fix it. Thanks for clearing things up
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

Yōsei Hanako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yōsei Hanako   Yōsei Hanako H6Q0F8zTue Jan 06, 2015 7:12 pm

There, I fixed the problem.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Yōsei Hanako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yōsei Hanako   Yōsei Hanako H6Q0F8zTue Jan 06, 2015 9:30 pm

I'm personally unsure about this app on the basis that she already owns a bunch of Pokemon. Just be aware she won't actually be able to use any of them at any point...
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

Yōsei Hanako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yōsei Hanako   Yōsei Hanako H6Q0F8zTue Jan 06, 2015 10:11 pm

I know that. I wasn't planning on using them at all, just to use in the Bio. She doesn't own them anymore. I'll add that bit to the bio, to clear things up. I hope everything else is okay.
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

Yōsei Hanako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yōsei Hanako   Yōsei Hanako H6Q0F8zTue Jan 06, 2015 10:14 pm

Okay, I fixed that little issue. Everything should be okay, or at least I hope it is :) Thanks for all the help. I really appreciate it
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

Yōsei Hanako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yōsei Hanako   Yōsei Hanako H6Q0F8zFri Jan 09, 2015 11:48 pm

Dot dot dot...?
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Yōsei Hanako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yōsei Hanako   Yōsei Hanako H6Q0F8zSat Jan 10, 2015 12:54 am

Accepted.
Sponsored content

Yōsei Hanako Empty