HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone seen/heard of this anime?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Anyone seen/heard of this anime? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone seen/heard of this anime?   Anyone seen/heard of this anime? H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 10:10 pm

So, my friend's sister just introduced me to this anime called Noragami recently and I love it so far (even though I'm currently on Ep. 5) and was curious to see if anyone else liked it.

I would love to make an RP or participatein one about it, but I don't have a good grasp on everything just yet. :p
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen/heard of this anime?   Anyone seen/heard of this anime? H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 10:25 pm

I've watched Noragami, and I believe Kura has as well after a recommendation from me. It's a great anime :3
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen/heard of this anime?   Anyone seen/heard of this anime? H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 10:34 pm

I've heard of it. I haven't watched it yet. I'm currently watching several anime right now.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen/heard of this anime?   Anyone seen/heard of this anime? H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 10:47 pm

As Ava stated earlier, I watched noragami because Avaritia recommended it to me. It's a weird anime, but I really did like it ;p
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen/heard of this anime?   Anyone seen/heard of this anime? H6Q0F8zSun Jan 04, 2015 12:11 am

If only I can have my dad get Netflix on my Wii. :/
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen/heard of this anime?   Anyone seen/heard of this anime? H6Q0F8zSun Jan 04, 2015 12:22 am

You shoudl be able to download Netflix for free off of the Wii Shop Channel. You then just login with the account, or was logging in what you meant? o3o
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen/heard of this anime?   Anyone seen/heard of this anime? H6Q0F8zSun Jan 04, 2015 1:04 am

We've never had Netflix before honestly. I'm not really sure what to say.... ('.' );
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen/heard of this anime?   Anyone seen/heard of this anime? H6Q0F8zSun Jan 04, 2015 2:38 am

Doh, so then you mean purchasing netflix itself. Okay, okay.
You could try downloading it somewhere and watching it o3o
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen/heard of this anime?   Anyone seen/heard of this anime? H6Q0F8zTue Jan 06, 2015 2:25 am

My dad said we'll get it. Just not now. :p
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen/heard of this anime?   Anyone seen/heard of this anime? H6Q0F8zWed Jan 07, 2015 5:08 pm

Just noticed this thread for the first time. Oddly enough im 2 episodes into noragami myself o3o
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen/heard of this anime?   Anyone seen/heard of this anime? H6Q0F8zThu Jan 08, 2015 1:50 am

I just finished today and my poor little heart is broken by the fact that there's no more to watch.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen/heard of this anime?   Anyone seen/heard of this anime? H6Q0F8zTue Jan 13, 2015 3:00 am

Noragami more like Boragami no actually its okay I just like making fun of it.
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen/heard of this anime?   Anyone seen/heard of this anime? H6Q0F8zTue Jan 13, 2015 6:32 pm

Awww...too bad :( I hate it when that happens. Ending/finishing a really good anime always makes me sad
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen/heard of this anime?   Anyone seen/heard of this anime? H6Q0F8zTue Jan 13, 2015 10:20 pm

I finished it today! I found it very enjoyable to watch, but the ending did leave me a bit sad that it was over.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen/heard of this anime?   Anyone seen/heard of this anime? H6Q0F8zThu Jan 15, 2015 1:36 am

I agree with ya and I actually chuckled a bit at that "Noragami more like Boragami" joke
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone seen/heard of this anime?   Anyone seen/heard of this anime? H6Q0F8z

Anyone seen/heard of this anime?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1