HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's that pokemon?(route 116)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Blake Oak

What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 1:29 am

Obviously Blake wasn't the best with hiding his emotions but he wasn't going to flat out tell Terra that he liked her so he was going to do his best to stray from the subject at hand. But before he could do that Terra asked her question again and stated the answer afterwards. She was two years older. Blake was doing this math in his head before Lucario mentally chimed in saying Terra was trying to tell him something. But because Terra knew her pokemon she knew what he was doing and silenced Lucario. She raised her right hand and there was a silver band on her ring finger. So Blake gathered that she was married which hurt but no there's more. She said her and Lucario were husband and wife which caused Blake to think back to the weird behavior between the two this entire time and it all added up. "But... hes Lucario... And you-re Terrra and and and" said Blake as he mentally broke for a moment and zoned off.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 1:35 am

"Listen," Terra told Blake. "You act just like my parents when I told them. They didn't like it either, but pokemon are not that different from us." She looked to Lucario. "People have married with them in the past, and I'm not different from them... I've fallen in love with Lucario." "As I have you," the pokemon told her mentally before they kissed a third time in front of Blake. She stayed in Lucario's hug after their third kiss and looked to Blake. "So don't be upset; who knows, maybe someday you'll fall in love with a pokemon as well." She stayed silent a moment. "And I suppose that how you react now you'd rather I not travel with you."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 1:50 am

Blake was hearing Terra talk but he just wasn't able to respond. He was stuck in shock he didn't know what the hell he was looking at. He was more confused now than ever before. If Squirtle was awake right now he'd probably be laughing his tail off but Blake wasn't. By the time Blake snapped back into reality Lucario and Terra were kissing once more and hugging. Their embrace was becoming weird for Blake as Terra turned her head to Blake still hugging Lucario saying he probably wouldn't want to travel with her anymore after something weird like this which prompted Blake's response "I don't judge. And besides you're the only person who can tell me where I can get a Torchic from"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 1:55 am

Terra listened to Blake's words. He sounded like he was simply just going to use her for her knowledge and locating things that he wanted, and it disappointed her lightly; he seemed to be capable of being a strong trainer, but from learning one fact about her, his attitude had changed. Lucario sensed the difference and held her tighter, snarling lightly at Blake. He didn't reveal what was wrong. "Let's just get to a pokemon center," she spoke a little quieter than before. "So you can heal your pokemon and we can get some rest... Night's approaching."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 2:04 am

Blake would take the words Terra mentioned about going to a pokemon center serious as he heard her mention night was dawning upon them. "Yea let's get to the pokemon center so we can come set camp up out here afterwards." said Blake before he turned towards where he assumed Rustboro was at. "From what I remember Rustboro is this way" Walking in that direction Blake was going to get Squirtle some medical attention.

exit
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

What's that pokemon?(route 116)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3