HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode One: Into the Horizon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Episode One: Into the Horizon Empty
PostSubject: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zMon Dec 01, 2014 9:54 pm

It wasn't long after dawn had broke, and Rosie Baker had already awoken to her mother knocking on the bedroom door. She wasn't surprised when a professional camera was aimed at her as she rose, sleepy-eyed and utterly disheveled in her pyjamas. Wake-up calls and the like were a regular occurrence even on the record, and this one had been per-determined. The fairy at the end of her bed grumbled but continued to slumber,. She couldn't. Rosie's body was clocked to it, anyway.

“Good morning...” She greeted tiredly, getting up with a yawn and waving lazily at the camera. Her mother went over to fix the bed and get everything ready while the petite child shuffled into the bathroom, emerging not long after with her black hair tied into long pigtails with colourful scrunchies. A limited amount of make-up was applied to the face, teeth brushed. The cameraman had gone while she changed, but he came back not long after. The girl was in stylish but practical gear: a short sleeved trapeze dress, patterned with large spots of pink, black and orange over white. Sturdy black lace-up boots and an X-transciever to the wrist finished the ensemble, as did a large messenger bag across the body. It was already packed, and with that, Rosie stirred her Snubbull. Samantha again grumbled, and the new trainer gathered the doggy into her arms.

“She's tired now, but she'll wake soon.” She told the camera, adding to the question that the holder asked afterwards, “I'm tired, too. And I'm nervous. But I'm excited, so it'll be okay.” She nodded, exusing herself to say her final goodbyes. That was documented, too, and while the cameras filmed a quick piece to camera with her parents, Rosie waited outside the villa and greeted the team out there. Samantha had indeed energized after eating, and Rosie began walking through Slateport City, admiring the many-coloured skies and listening to the usual sounds of sailors prepping ships at the harbour and the markets being set up some distance away. The sea air ruffled her charcoal locks.

“It's a little bittersweet to leave, but at the same time, I know I'll be coming back through here, so I don't really mind.” She explained, showing her pass to board a ship towards the east, where she could go on to Dewford Town and then Rustboro, “I've not been to Dewford in a while, but they're big about trends there, so I hope they'll be excited to see me. Mm... And the gym leader there, I've never met him before, but he seems really cool and stylish. The type that girls might like. Ah-- which way're we going? Ah. Here.”

She came to a spot to sit down, putting her backpack at her feet and absently scratching Snubbull's ears. “I might train a bit on the way so that we can get hyped up, otherwise I might cry.” Rosie's face lit up with a smile and she laughed, “And I don't want to get beaten by Brawly since that'd be embarrassing, too. So training's really important.” She nodded with an air of finality, gaze falling to something forlorn as the ship left the dock. It wouldn't be a very long trip, but watching her home fade into the distance on such an occasion made Rosie's childish heart swell. Samantha didn't seem so bothered, but then, they were at home so little that it didn't really mean much to the canine at all.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zMon Dec 01, 2014 10:57 pm

The cameramen smiled as they filmed the young girl. They occasionally gave a thumbs up or a nod whenever she spoke to the camera, and didn't forget to give encouragement when she was doing a good job, silently of course, as they didn't want to make the editing of the documentary too difficult, firstly because it would mean the documentary would take quite a while to edit if they had to painstakingly edit the sound and cut out everything a member of staff said, and secondly because they knew that the editors would shout at them for it.

They followed Rosie onto the boat and continued filming her. The shot was perfect, Rosie was standing on the boat and a gentle breeze had whipped up and was blowing through the air, causing her hair to flow in the wind in such a perfect way. It was truly a perfect shot, or at least very close to perfect. When Rosie stopped speaking the camera's were put away. "Cut!" said one cameraman. They then went on to shower Rosie with compliments, such as how they thought the words that she had chosen were perfect and how she had done a great job at styling herself that morning. The had considered getting a stylist but the documentary didn't have a high enough budget for such luxuries, and they most definitely did not want to blow their budget on things that were completely necessary. Besides, the way she had styled herself gave her a natural and believable look, and since it was the style of the documentary, it was meant to seem like they were capturing the true meaning of her journey, and having her looking unnatural or too dolled up could really cause the documentary to get a bad name.

A small crowd gathered around Rosie and the camera crew, perhaps around nine or ten people. They gasped in amazement that something just so happened to have been in the process of filming on the very ship that they had just so happened to have ended up on. One boy approached Rosie from the crowd. "So you're heading to Dewport? Am I perhaps right in saying that you're going to challenge the Rustboro City gym?" he said.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zMon Dec 01, 2014 11:05 pm

Rosie beamed, nodding and thanking everyone in turn who complimented her or gave her direction. She had grown up doing this, so by now it came naturally-- the idol character she played was practically immersed within her real self and it was hard to take apart what was what. Not long after, a small crowd had gathered. She didn't mind it too much-- it wasn't as if any antis were throwing things at her or anything.

"Oh, yeah! I'm going to try, but I want to go to Dewford's first!" Rosie explained, ignoring flashes from cameras here and there. This was one way to wake up, anyway, and keep her mind off the sad side of things, "Samantha knows ice fang and all sorts, so I think with a bit of training we could manage it! What about you? Where are you going?" She asked, just as interested. The staff around kept a close eye, however, wary of anything from either party that could be said or done that would damage things.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zMon Dec 01, 2014 11:26 pm

The boy smiled at Rosie. "I'm returning to Rustboro City for my rematch against the gym leader, the last time I battled Roxanne I selected my Roselia to battle against her as it has a type advantage against her Rock typed Pokemon, but, as the name goes, they were as tough as rocks themselves. I've trained my Roselia hard and even practised to counter her techniques, but even still I have doubts about victory" the boy spoke, sounding almost triumphant about his 'glorious' defeat against the gym leader of Rustboro City, Roxanne. He then leaned in close to Rosie's ear and whispered, "I wouldn't want a poor little girl like you be humiliated on camera." He then pulled back and began walking towards the other side of the ship, waving with the back of his hand. "Well, I have things to do, good luck in your gym battles, young miss, you'll need it," he concluded, arrogance writhing in each and every syllable he spoke of the sentence. "What a jerk..." one of the cameramen commented after they once again stopped recording with their large handheld camera.

A foghorn blew from one of the large pips on top of the slightly rusty ship. The ship had departed quite a few moments ago now, and looking back, the horizon was slowly but surely minimizing, Rosie's home town seeming to be walking away from her after everything that she had been through there, without even so much as a wave. Of course, she was the one that was leaving it. One of the members of the camera crew turned to Rosie. "Looks like the ship's departed a little further, we'd like you to make a farewell comment on camera and then you can have some free time on the ship, we'll do another shoot tonight and you can talk about what you've been up to on board, and what kinds of thoughts have been on your mind," she said, rolling the camera. The other members of the small crew also began recording, and the boom mic was lowered again, ready to amplify Rosie's words.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zMon Dec 01, 2014 11:37 pm

Rosie looked a little stunned, cheeks flushing brightly, but she tried to shrug it off. Soothing Samantha, who was now growling in an irate manner, her attention returned again to the cameras. "If you look out to the side now, you can't see Slateport City anymore, and we're just surrounded by ocean on all sides. It's not the first time leaving my hometown, but as 'Pokemon Trainer Rosie', and not just 'Junior Idol Rosie', this is my first departure." She explained, humming thoughtfully, "I feel more sad than I thought I would, even though I plan to go back soon, to continue on through to Mauville. It'll still be a while. But I'll try not to be so homesick that I cry-- I still have Samantha with me." She picked up her starter, giving the little one a playful shake as if waving a victory trophy, and the Pokemon made a surprised noise. "So, I'm gonna go and play now until we arrive. I'm hungry, so let's go and get breakfast!"

With that, she set down her Pokemon and got up, putting on the bag at her feet to go and explore as allowed. Wherever the breakfast buffet or a place serving food was, that was definitely the first spot to explore. Idols and food, despite all of the weight-watching, were a perfect combination after all!
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zTue Dec 02, 2014 5:44 pm

As Rosie explored the ship the scent of delicious, fresh baked pastries and cakes, with a hint of savory laced within it wafted through the air of the hall that she was in. The halls were all very basic, the walls were painted a very monochrome white which also expanded over the doors and the ceiling, an occasional circular disk-shaped light built into the ceiling blocking the boring and basic white of the ceiling, and the floor was overspread with a loop pile carpet, not exactly soft but better than nothingwhich was a faded, almost pastel red in color, and this particular hall was no exception to this standard design scheme. A nearby door had a special "KITCHEN, STAFF ONLY" sign printed over the blurry, translucent pane of acrylic.

The door suddenly burst open and a man in a white uniform with a tall white hat emerged, the door making a slight creaking noise as it was swung open. The smell burst out of the door the second it was pushed open, the smells becoming more clear and concentrated. For the brief second it was open it seemed that inside was a bakery, as some pastries lay on a surface and there were various kilns and stone bake ovens, the actual kitchen must have been attached to the bakery, hence why the pastries were giving off a stronger smell than the more savory foods. The door swung shut as quickly as it had opened, and The man stopped in front of Rosie, his smart black shoes making a clicking sound as he did so. "Are you lost, my dear?" he asked Rosie with a smile on his face.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zTue Dec 02, 2014 5:55 pm

Samantha's nose began to twitch with excited curiosity, the Pokemon beginning to speak to her trainer and lead her closer to the smells of the food. She was lucky, though, as the door and chef almost hit her by a close shave. "Oh! Um, I was looking for somewhere to get food, since I never ate before I left." Rosie explained, "But I'm guessing it's around here somewhere?" She asked after, voice bright and politely soft as ever.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zTue Dec 02, 2014 6:13 pm

The man looked down at Rosie and chuckled lighty, his nose twitching slightly as he did so. "Not exactly, the dining room is attached to the kitchen, so I'm afraid it's over at the other side of the ship," the man spoke, with a smile on his face as he did so. The scent of fresh baked treats was fresh on the man's uniform, although there was no sign of anything having been spilled or splattered on his uniform, it was fresh and clean, perhaps the fragrance was just so strong that it rubbed off on your after being in the bakery for an hour or such.

The man then rose back up to his feet, keeping the smile on his face. "Don't worry though, it's not too far. In fact, I'm heading that way anyway, I'm trying to get to a storeroom for some ingredients and it's close to the dining room. If you're stuck, I could take you there if you would like?" he offered, still smiling at Rosie.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zTue Dec 02, 2014 6:21 pm

"Oh, yes! Thank you very much!" Rosie beamed, delighted that she wouldn't have to get lost finding the other entrance. Samantha felt taunted by the smell, but she was too well-trained to bite. She and her Pokemon began to follow the staff member down the corridor. Rosie did have a sweet tooth when it came to certain things, particularly with liquorice, pies and pancakes. She liked tiramisu, too, though obviously not the ones overfilled with alcohol. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your favourite thing to bake?"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zTue Dec 02, 2014 6:37 pm

The man once again chuckled, and smiled down at Rosie. "Honestly, I love everything that I bake, I always wanted to become a baker and well, I guess my dreams came true, but honestly, there is one thing I love to bake more than anything else. You have to promise not to tell any of the other bakers, though," he said, a little patronising to Rosie but sweet in the same sense. He stopped walking for a second, his shoes once again making a clicking noise, and bent down to Rosie. The smell of baked treats from his uniform once again built up slightly as he did so. "My favourite thing to bake," he whispered, "Is a bagel. It may sound a little boring at first, but what I like about them is that they each have their own personalities, according to who is eating them, and there are limitless possibilities. For example, one person might fill them with cream and strawberry jam and sugar coat the top, making a sweet tasting bagel, and another might fill their bagel with Parma ham and mozzarella with butter, making a savory bagel." He smiled at the girl and spoke again, "I guess they're kind of like people." He then got up and walked on through the halls, leading Rosie to the dining hall.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zTue Dec 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Rosie looked excited to be told a secret, and while at first she did think it was an odd choice, the explanation made perfect sense. She'd eaten savoury bagels before, and they came in all sorts of different flavours. "I like that bagels are swirly." She added, making a motion with her finger. Not as swirly as a Swirlix, but swirly enough. His story was inspiring, too. Achieving dreams-- wasn't that the most important thing?

"Thank you, sir. Say thank you, Sammy." She added, and the Pokemon chanted her name with a little wave before they parted ways into the hall. Rosie picked up her tray, taking two cartons of Moo Moo Milk and a few savoury bits alongside a banana and an orange. Withdrawing a cute purse from her bag, a present from one of her fans that matched the pattern of Sammy's fur, Rosie paid and went to sit down. Samantha took her Pokemon food and dug in with little care for table manners, but the trainer herself was more thoughtful and delicate.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zTue Dec 02, 2014 7:17 pm

The dining room was quite busy at that time, now that the ship had left the dock and everyone had settled down a little many of them must have decided to grab breakfast, similar to what Rosie had done. A waitress suddenly approached Rosie, holding a plate. She had a smart uniform consisting of black shoes, a black skirt, a white shirt, a black bow tie and a black vest. She also had a white handkerchief loosely draped over the forearm of her right arm. She smiled and lowered the plate. "Complimentary from the chef," she said sweetly before returning to the kitchen. On the plate was a warm, fresh bagel, and there was a note that said, "Toppings are on the counter. From Daniel." The note was referring to the food counter, where there was a section with various toppings and filling for things such as bagels and baguettes. It must have been from the baker that she was talking to a short while ago.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zTue Dec 02, 2014 7:22 pm

Rosie grinned, "Thank you!" She called after the waitress, taking out her Buzznav for a photograph to put up onto her blog. She tucked it away again, leaving briefly to go and get some toppings before coming back with butter and sweet berry jam. She offered a little to Samantha, but gobbled most of it for herself, deciding when full to put the fruit away for later on. It would keep, after all. At least this way she had the energy for the adventure ahead.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zTue Dec 02, 2014 8:15 pm

Suddenly a small pink creature found its way onto Rosie's lap! It was a Cleffa! The little star shaped Pokemon looked around, seeming lost, panicked and worried. After Cleffa's little moment of panic it all of a sudden fell asleep! It was now curled up on Rosie's lap, the sweet warmth of its body heating Rosie's lap up. She made a purr-like noise as she slept, almost resembling a yawn. It was lying perfectly still, except for the puffing of it's chest from the inhaling and exhaling of air. The tips on top of its head twitched occasionally in an adorable way. After about fifteen, twenty seconds of sleeping it suddenly sprung to life, cheering "Cleffa! Cleffa!" It jumped up and down on Rosie's lap, full of cheer and glee. It suddenly stopped, it must have remembered that it didn't know where it was again. It then started to panic, flailing around slightly and looking all around to see where it should be, but it seemed so far it had no idea where in the world it was meant to be, or even where it had come from. A very forgetful Pokemon indeed.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zTue Dec 02, 2014 10:29 pm

"Oh-- oh." Rosie peered down at the cute Pokemon in her lap, looking over at Samantha with an expression that announced her heart was melting. The dog seemed less impressed, glowering daggers at the lunar baby. When it sprung back to life, Samantha grumbled, but Rosie giggled. "It's okay, it's okay. Nobody's gonna hurt you, it's okay, Cleffa. Try to tell us what's wrong." She insisted kindly. Her eyes swept over the hall briefly, as if to assess for hidden cameras, but couldn't spot anyone suspicious. For now, she seemed thankfully off the clock.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zTue Dec 02, 2014 11:11 pm

The Cleffa did its own version of "calming down", by stopping hyperventilating and jumping up and down. Instead, it look around in a panicked fashion,exclaiming its name several times. It didn't jump around but it tapped its feet as it did so. The dining room was still quite busy, some people were walking around as well, and it definitely didn't help poor Cleffa see where she was meant to be. It very much seemed that Cleffa was lost, but it seemed that even Cleffa wasn't sure where it was meant to be. Perhaps it was a trainers Pokemon, it would make sense as if a Pokemon were to loose its trainer it would be difficult for them to locate the trainer again, especially if they are a busy place like the dining room.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zTue Dec 02, 2014 11:31 pm

Rosie seemed to get the impression of walking or moving feet from Cleffa's tiny stomps. "What should we do...?" She asked Samantha. The Snubbull sniffed all over the baby and then told Cleffa she would go and find the trainer, running off. Rosie, in the meantime, felt hopeless. "You'll be alright. We've got a while before we arrive at Dewford, anyway." She pointed out. After a moment, the child stood up on her chair and picked up Cleffa, holding the baby over her head, "Do you see where you want to be?"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 9:43 pm

The Cleffa kicked its legs wildly as it was picked up. It giggled and flailed a little. Supposedly the sensation of Rosie's hands on her tiny little body felt ticklish to the little pink fairy Pokemon. After being elevated to above human head level it had quite a good view of the dining room, meaning it was in a perfect position to find out where it was meant to be.

After a little while of looking around in a circle, Cleffa suddenly exploded in excitement. It flailed its arms, pointing desperately in a certain direction, its legs kicking very hard. It seemed that it had spotted something, perhaps it was its trainer, perhaps it was where it was meant to be, perhaps it was where it had come from, that was for Rosie to find out.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 10:04 pm

Rosie giggled, too, charmed by the sweetness of the little star. She pressed gently into the Pokemon's side a few times, just tickling it on purpose before Cleffa seemed to burst at the seams. Samantha came running back, barking her name a few times so that the trainer understood. Cleffa seemed to know where it wanted to be.

"Okay, then." Carefully, she set the fairy down and then climbed down herself, "Lead the way then, Cleffa." Rosie added, gesturing for the baby to go in front, the girl following behind with her partner.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zSat Dec 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Cleffa smiled, giving a call of its name. It then hopped onto the floor and squeaked along the floor with its little, somewhat pointy feet. It was quite a small Pokemon however, and wasn't even taller than most people's knees. A truly tiny Pokemon, Cleffa became confused and disorientated with all of the feet swinging past it. Everyone was going in a different direction, it didn't know what was happening. It stopped walking and began to look around frantically. It had gotten lost again. It began to panic and started flapping its arms, squealing its name and looking around in all directions.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zSat Dec 06, 2014 4:57 pm

Rosie was taken aback when the Cleffa started panicking again. Samantha never got like that. "Hold on, it's okay!" She assured, going over to pick up the Cleffa once more.She held the baby up again, hoping it would be able to see. "Don't panic so much, Cleffa. Nobody's gonna leave the boat without you."
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 4:15 pm

The little baby Pokemon, Cleffa, was lifted into the air once more. It stopped flailing around and relaxed a little. The little Fairy Pokemon looked around again. It then began to point in a direction again, the same one as before. Now that Rosie was standing up, it was possible to see where the little Cleffa was pointing. In the direction of Cleffa's hand, was a little girl, probably around 5 or 6. She was crying and looking around frantically. What seemed to be her mother was holding her comfortingly, as if trying to calm her down and stop her from panicking. It seemed that the girl was Cleffa's owner. Cleffa must has wondered off, and the little girl must have been looking for her lost little Cleffa.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 6:23 pm

It didn't take long to figure out where Cleffa was pointing, and Rosie nodded. "Okay, I got it." She smiled, hurrying over. It was at that point which Samantha rejoined her, too, obviously a little slower on the hunt. "Hey, excuse me! Is this your Cleffa?" She asked the girl, offering the baby her Pokemon back. Samantha found the sound of the crying irritating, but managed a perfect poker face. It was basically her job to, although Snubbulls looked naturally sour most of the time.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 9:22 pm

"St-Starla, is t-that you?" the little girl asked as Rosie spoke, rubbing her tearful eyes before turning the wide ovals toward the older trainer and her own Pokemon. The little girl's wails quickly subsided as the Cleffa jumped from Rosie's hands into the excited, loving arms of her trainer. The two seemed to speak to one another as if they were identical twin siblings, in a language that only the two of them could comprehend. The Pokemon's little round tail wagged rapidly back and forth, causing the little girl to slightly rock on her feet from the momentum. The girl's mother lowered her daughter gently to the ground and smiled toward Rosie with a warm, motherly type of aura.

"Oh, thank you so much!" she said, "we've been looking for poor little Starla all day! My little Emmie has been frantic and crying all day, it feels nice to get a little peace! She turned and seemed to dig around in a small purse resting on her hip for a moment and withdrew a piece of paper money. "It's not much," she smiled, "but here's my thanks for reuniting my two little girls. I think this is the first time they've ever been separated. And all because they were too excited to see the oddly colored Surskit that's rumored to be around here somewhere. We never caught a glimps, but little Starla was determined and went on her own, maybe she saw it!" She held her hand out and offered Rosie $200.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8zThu Dec 11, 2014 9:26 pm

Rosie grinned, looking down to Samantha, who gave the Snubbull equivalent of an 'I don't know' and shrugged. The mother's words brightened her up, and she accepted the money with a grateful bow, "Thank you so much! It's okay. i get worried when Samantha gets too far away sometimes." She was more relaxed these days, but when the dog first hatched, Rosie was very anxious over the Pokemon and her wellbeing. Now they were much better off. "An oddly coloured Surskit...? Hmm... Thank you. Please take care!"

The girl wandered away not long after, deciding to leave the canteen in the general direction Starla had rushed to them from. She wondered if she should perhaps tell the staff, as it could make an interesting thing to film, but it could also come to nothing. "Can you pick up on a Surskit, Sammy?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode One: Into the Horizon   Episode One: Into the Horizon H6Q0F8z

Episode One: Into the Horizon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next