HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ian Sandro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Leo
Leo

Ian Sandro  Empty
PostSubject: Ian Sandro    Ian Sandro  H6Q0F8zFri Nov 28, 2014 8:43 pm

|~ Gen. Information ~|
Aliases / Names: Ian Sandro

Age | Birthplace | Gender:
Birthplace: Black city

Trainer Rank:
Trainer

|~ Characterization ~|
Appearance:
Let's start from the top. His hair is black, however at the end of his hair it slowly turns from black to dark blue, lighter blue and light blue, in see able layers. His eyes, have black and blue colours, the blue colours are in spikes. When it is completely dark, the back of his hair and his eyes glow however the glow is never constant. The glow goes from faint to stronger like a lightbulb that does not allawys get enough energy. , he has a small chin and his ears are most of the time covered by his hair. His hair also covers the left eye of his what makes it look actually one eye is glowing in the dark.

Then the middle and down part of his body. His upper body isn't that big, he is actually very slim and doesn't have much muscle at all. His arms are pretty much stils and even small t-shirts slump over him. What he usually wears, is a black t-shirt with a skull on it and a black jeans with chains hanging on the side. When he walks it makes the same sound like the old cowboy shoes. His sneakers is just like his whole appearance black however these have blue sparks on the sides. He allways likes to imagene that when he concentrates hard enough he can manipulate them to come out and actually make a shield or attacks of the blue electric sparks.

Due to the glowing of his eyes when he grew up , it had been suspected that he was psychich so that was also the first pokemon that he had ever recieved. This was a common mistake, he was not a psychic but still people see him like this, since the blue glowing of his eyes aren't a usual phenomenon.
Personality:
Ian is a person who is really shy. This is something he has had since he was just a little kid. He usually tries to walk alone or with his pokemon by his side. He really isn't someone that likes to be the center of attention either and what he likes best is just watching a movie in a warm bed with his pokemon.

He likes to fight thought, he is unsure however if he is going to join contests or gym fights. This is one of the things that he wants to find out on his journey. He is still a simple fellow thought and is a type that you easily forget and blends in with the crowd, or he used to be. Now he is someone that gets noticed because of his hair.

He is a calm person from nature and is not the person who becomes angry over small things. You would have to pushhim very far if you would have liked to see this boy angry at all.

Battle Style:
His battle style is a child like one, or so it would seem to the opponent. He would act like he is a newbie at fighting to study his opponent. He want to know how his opponent reacts and what his opponents strategy is so he can work a way around it. However this is by far not the only thing, he is a quick thinker and a visionary. He can predict what an opponent will do before they even do it. His parents used to think that this was part of him being a psychic, even thought he isn't one, but he can easily see patterns which a lot of trainers have.
Past Experience / History:
It was just a normal day at the hospital where young Ian Sandro was born. Another parent with a new baby and nothing semed to be wrong with him. He had blond hair and light blue eyes, just like his mother and father. The doctor had told them that everything was great with him, that his vitals were just perfect and that he wasn't sick. They would be able to take him home the same day as he was born. They were overwhelmed with happyness and they took him to black city. Black city was a busy city, very modern age with a lot of neon lights, and high pitch black buildings. It had its own charm that you just needed to learn to appreciate.

When he was still a small kid he liked to play outside. Make snow forts in winter. Or just sit in the grass when it is spring and get the warm breeze over him. One day during the time of spring he went outside. He wanted to make a flower crown, he had never done it before but he wanted to make one as he had found pictures of it and liked to maybe make one himself. However as he sat down and began to gather small flowers he saw a big figure fly overhead. He totaly dont know what it was, it looked like a pokemon and was totaly black. He ran after the thing that came down from the sky and found himself going inside the forest. He knew his parents had told him not to go in there until he had a pokemon since it could be too dangerous but of course he was young and his curiousity got the better of him.

He ended up going throught the forest, he hadn't encountered any violent pokemon and he began to grow more confident. He began to follow some tracks, it looked like the pokemon had been weak as it had gone down and on the ground were traces that it kind of had crashed. he finally found a cave full of blue glowing rock. He had been in this cave before but then it was just normal. It was like it was reacting to the pokemon that had gone inside of it. He finally found the thing and was astonished by its size. This had to be a pokemon however he had never seen any pokemon by this size. He was amazed how big it was. When he came back from his awe moment he found that the pokemon was wounded. He knew how to handle this, he quickly ran into the woods and filled his pockets with oran berries. His family owned a lot of herbs as they helped wounded pokemon from the forest so he knew what herbs to use from watching his parents heal other pokemon. He made an kind of creme, it wasn't as good as his parents créme, it was more a bit rough but it would work just fine.

He quickly ran back as he had taken a big leaf and placed the oran berries on it so when the pokemon would wake up, it would have something to eat. He then softly applied the ointement on the places on the pokemon, it didn't awaken. After that he went back home. He continued this for two days but on the third day when he came to bring more oran berries the pokemon had mysteriously dissapeared. The first sign that showed was that the rocks inside of the cave had stopped glowing. The only thing that did keep glowing was what seemed like an necklace, with a smooth piece of rock, carved like a thunderbolt. He put it around his neck and found that sometimes it glowed a blueish light. When he inspected it further he actually found that it were small electricity bolts that had somehow merged with the stone sparking up from time to time. He hid this item from his parents while growing up.

Over the years as Ian grew up ... things happened to him. The first thing the parents noticed was that the hair colour of him began to change. From that point on Ian had been talking about what they would presume as an imaginary friend but they didn't think too much of it. But when his hair colour changed from blond to black with glowing blue ends they sought help from people around them. He was taken from doctor to doctor, psychiatrist to psychiatrist but none of them were any were any help. With almost all hope lost they went to a psychic. She told them that her past was the same and that more changes would come.

His parents took this as that he was a psychic too and were disgusted. They tried not to show it but Ian was smart enough to watch through those fake smiles and when his eye colour had begun to change, his mother had lost him, screaming things like ''Monster'' To him. By this point he was fifteen and had learned to live with the hidden digust but this was too much for him. He ran away as he only had packed a backpack with his teddy-bear and some clothes. He had wondered around for long periods of time, sometimes stealing or sometimes begging for food or money until he was taken in by a nice old lady. He remembered her as the psychic his parents had come to visit and he explained the situation. The woman had tried to talk to his parents but his mom was too sad, angry and disgusted to even talk with her. He helped the woman out a lot, just cleaning the house, helping her cook, doing chores.

When his eighteenth birthday arrived he woke up only to find a pokeball wrapped with a ribbon and next to it was a card. ''This is for you, Go on a journey and become a strong pokemon trainer'' It said as he unwrapped the pokeball and opened it as a small psychic pokemon came out as solosis. It was weird but from the start of their meeting it clicked between the two and over the few days that he spent time with the solosis they became best friends. When they were walking it would either float next to him or be in his arms. By this time he hadn't heard from his imaginary friend for years, hadn't heard that low voice in ages and slowly and surely forgot about it. At the day he left he found a package of four water bottles and some home made sandwhiches for him prepared by the old lady. He smiled and put down the card he had gotten for her. It was the card where he thanked her for everything she had done for him. For being a great person and that he loved her. With that he had set of, with his solosis in his arms to sun that was coming up. He had made a promise to himself that when he would get to the next pokemon center he would give the lady a call and tell her what was on the card just so she could hear it from him.
|~ Inventory ~|
Badges:
Unova:

Money: $6,200 *Do NOT change
Items:
05x Pokeballs

|~ Pokemon ~|
Ian Sandro  Solosis
Species: Solosis
Nickname:
Level: 20
Experience: 0
Ability: Magic Guard
Personality:
This pokemon is controlling and allways want to have a move ready once it comes to the art of battling. It's mind becomes a steel trap and it can communicate with its trainer by mind. The trainer only needs to think it and the pokemon knows what to do. However when the pokemon is outside of the battlefield it becomes nice. It loves to play and cuddle and just be with its trainer. It also doesn't like its pokeball at all so most of the time the pokemon is just floating next to its trainer as they go through the world together.

Moves:
- Psywave
3 Reflect
7 Rollout
10 Snatch
14 Hidden power
16 Light screen
19 Charm
Leo
Leo

Ian Sandro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian Sandro    Ian Sandro  H6Q0F8zTue Jan 13, 2015 11:41 pm

can someone check this pwease :3
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Ian Sandro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian Sandro    Ian Sandro  H6Q0F8zFri Jan 16, 2015 2:00 am

In regards to the Battle Style Section: Though I personally have nothing wrong with saying, "He can predict what an opponent will do before they even do it.", it can come across as something abusable, to say the least that I doubt it would but it would be best to reword it into something like, "Ian, as the battle goes on and he's begun to understand the sort of patterns that become obvious in the opposing trainer, he starts to find it easier to react and predict what might come next. He also applies his experience with other trainers to a current battle." I'm not saying you need to do this, but with the way you have it worded I myself would recommend that you simply reword it.

In Regards to History/Past Expereinces: I just want to clarify for my sake, the Pokemon that Ian met was Zekrom? Because, once again I have nothing against it and its worded ambiguously enough not to be blunt about it. Which is great because there's tons of wiggle room for story and character development.

In Regards to Personality: I don't mind whats written there, if you don't want to add anymore I'm not going to force you to do so. But I feel like, with what you've had written in the history section that there should be more to his personality. Like, does what happened with his parents still affect him? How does he react when people bother him about his appearance? Does he only get angry from being pushed around, or can he beome upset and stressed out? This one is entirely your decision and I won't enforce it.

Overall: There are a few spelling errors, I'd suggest that if you have something that does spell check that you, if desired, run a spell check on the application. I can't really say no to the Lv 20 Solosis myself, but if another staffer finds fault with it they can overrule my decision and ask you to change it if their reason is acceptable and within the rulings/guidelines. Also, don't forget to remove the *Do NOT change from your Money, you don't need to keep it there.
Leo
Leo

Ian Sandro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian Sandro    Ian Sandro  H6Q0F8zSat Jan 17, 2015 8:05 pm

About the battle style thats excately what I meant :) He first fights like a noob to study his opponent strategy, this way he can find patterns in the battle style. After a while he can kind of predict what the opponent will do by the way they keep reusing their strategy :)

Yep the pokemon is zekrom :)

I might add some to the personality if i can come up with something so do not accept the topic just yet :)

Yeah I know that there are spelling errors but as I said before my first language is not english, and the auto correct on my laptop only works in my own language so pretty much every word written in english is not spelled correctly :)

Thanks for reviewing
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Ian Sandro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian Sandro    Ian Sandro  H6Q0F8zSat Jan 17, 2015 9:20 pm

K. I'll keep an eye out for an update on this.
Sora
Sora

Ian Sandro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian Sandro    Ian Sandro  H6Q0F8zSun Apr 19, 2015 10:23 am

This character is still being worked on?
[No rush, just making a confirmation]
Sponsored content

Ian Sandro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ian Sandro    Ian Sandro  H6Q0F8z

Ian Sandro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Creation Station :: Trainer Creation-
Jump to: