HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon X & Y: The Bug Badge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Don Pluto
Don Pluto

Pokemon X & Y: The Bug Badge  Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon X & Y: The Bug Badge    Pokemon X & Y: The Bug Badge  H6Q0F8zMon Nov 17, 2014 3:14 am

As the journey continued from the pokemon center the two young travelers would go too there next destination. The Santalune city Gym, this was the day Izanagi would win this first badge and continue his journey to be the best Dragon type trainer in the universe and for April to test her strength against the best in every city. So both of them would start walking from the pokemon center to the gym even if they were in the city it took a bit long to get to the Gym so time was being waisted and the walk was mid long the gym was located a bit deep from Santalune city.

Izanagi would walk next toApril as his hand were in his pocket and his eyes were in the road as he was a bit bored and it was a bit quiet between them. "So tell me a bit about You?" Izanagi said as his eyes never moved from the road as he then put his hands on his head as his Light blue hair was moving from the wind passing by them. "Its actually a very good day so far we caught new Pokémon's and you got your egg to hatch, now to get our gym badge from the gym and then go to our next city" Izanagi said as he started looking at the sky smiling in a way.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X & Y: The Bug Badge    Pokemon X & Y: The Bug Badge  H6Q0F8zWed Nov 19, 2014 12:24 am

April would walk, She had got here safe with Izanagi and her pokemon were back safe and sound catching some Z's in the pokeball. Ready to awaken and fight at a moments notice. The baby pokemon Magby was within its new home getting accustomed to it. The caw of the Murkrow erupted from her shoulder being the only one to remain out. Her first and best friend. As she walked she smiled at Don. "Well im actually from Kalos, Lumiose city to be precise" she said, leaving out the part that her father was famous or the fact she had lived on the streets, oh and the fact she was attacked by her sister on a plane. "My dad passed away a few years ago but he was fascinated by the legendary pokemon, i inherited his love of them so thats why i wanna be a Legend hunter. I don't want to catch them all, i want to document them, habitat abilities behavior and body language and stuff" she said gently.

Smiling as Don recalled the events she nodded along. "Yup, it was really good, Pancham and Magby joined my team. Making that three pokemon in all" she ushered excitedly. She did not count Remoraid in fact she had released it while leaving the forest. It was grumpy and rude, it preferred being in the wild and upon being released gave its first smile ever. She had done the right thing. "What about you Izanagi?, why gym battles?" she inquired
Don Pluto
Don Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X & Y: The Bug Badge    Pokemon X & Y: The Bug Badge  H6Q0F8zWed Nov 19, 2014 3:01 am

Izanagi would walk and talk with April as she started talking about her a bit. As her lips moved Izanagi would pay attention to her as his eyes were focus on her and her story. Izanagi had a serious face as she mention hers father death something that many people go threw losing someone that close to them isn't something makes anyone happy. "Sorry to heard that, but that's good that you both share something in common. Legendary hunter ehh sound like a hard tittle to hold actually but possible" Izanagi said as he then looked at the road thinking to himself what to do once he gets to the gym go first or second watch the gym leader against April and watch her moves so when his turn comes he knows how well she fights.

Izanagi then looked back at April as she asked another question a question that even Izanagi had problems thinking about it. "Well I really don't want to be a pokemon trainer I want to a dragon type master capture all dragon type known or at least get to see all Dragon types and show this world that dragon type Pokémon's are strong and not to mess around with." Izanagi said as he looked ahead and saw the gym his hearth started pupping he was ready yet he wasn't all at once he looked at April and smiled still thinking of what to do.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X & Y: The Bug Badge    Pokemon X & Y: The Bug Badge  H6Q0F8zSat Nov 22, 2014 3:10 pm

"Dragon type pokemon huh, I should get myself one of them. Theres a lot of legendary based dragon types though, Perhaps a dragon type would be more a hindrance against a legendary dragon due to the legend like power. I wouldnt want to risk its life. An ice type on the other hand would be an advantage. An ice type pokemon in case something goes wrong. she would say gently as she walked forward. "Well, Izanagi before we go to the gym i think we should train, our pokemon are in need of training before we try to take on any big battler.

She would say as she picked out her pokeball and threw two of them. As they opened Trix and Pancham would appear from the balls. She would feed three candies to her Murkrow as its level raised by three. These being rare candies that boost its level from 12 to 15. This also allowed her to learn the move Wing attack. Pancham and her now on even terms. Turning to Izanagi she would smile. "Lets train these pokemon and make them the strongest team ever"

Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X & Y: The Bug Badge    Pokemon X & Y: The Bug Badge  H6Q0F8zSun Nov 30, 2014 10:56 pm

due to inactivity April is leaving this topic.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X & Y: The Bug Badge    Pokemon X & Y: The Bug Badge  H6Q0F8z

Pokemon X & Y: The Bug Badge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1