HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry guys for lack of appearances

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Sorry guys for lack of appearances Empty
PostSubject: Sorry guys for lack of appearances   Sorry guys for lack of appearances H6Q0F8zFri Oct 24, 2014 11:05 pm

I used to be one of the guys that's on every day but, I'm struggling to maintain that I'll stop by when I can but, like most I've got the pain of being back at college, alongside my football training and a new venture I've started with my YouTube Channel (Not called Markj1998 lol) anyway I hope to be on more but, can't be certain on anything at the moment so, sorry guys and I look forwards to talking to you all a bit more frequently.
Leo
Leo

Sorry guys for lack of appearances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry guys for lack of appearances   Sorry guys for lack of appearances H6Q0F8zFri Oct 24, 2014 11:11 pm

Oh no not again :(
Well good luck with you're youtube channel and school, and soccer
So yeah good luck and have fun

Sorry guys for lack of appearances
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1