HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

John Turano

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fossildude747
Fossildude747

John Turano Empty
PostSubject: John Turano   John Turano H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 4:21 am

|~ Gen. Information ~|
Aliases / Names:
Name: John Turano
Nickname: None

Age | Birthplace | Gender:
Birthplace: Vaniville, Kalos
Trainer Rank:

|~ Characterization ~|
Appearance: He has a dark green shirt, some blue jeans and over his shirt he has an unzipped black jacket. As for his head, he has some glasses with brown hair. He does not wear a hat. His backpack is also a dark green

Personality:
John is very hard working and loves to bond with his pokemon. He can also be very friendly and kind but however in battle he shows no mercy. He can't stand it when pokemon are abused. He tries to help many pokemon and also helps humans in need as well.

He is also very adventurous although in dark caves he can be scared easily. He is also quite  clumsy in dark caves, tripping over stuff. So while he's not afraid of the dark he is not very good at getting around in it.

Dislikes: Dark places, pokemon abuse

Battle Style:
"We can do this! I believe in you!"

John often tries out many different strategies depending on different situations. However he usually goes offensive if he thinks his pokemon easily overpowers the other. Otherwise he tries to get as many advantages as he can with buffs like swords dance to try to get even with the opponent, or stronger.

Past Experience / History:
As a young boy, John was very different than most kids that would go outside and play games like tag and explore the town. John spent most of his time in Professor Sycamore's lab, asking the professor many questions about pokemon. Professor Sycamore eventually started to get annoyed by this, but he couldn't help but love the fact that someone so young was interested in his research.

So everyday the 5 year old boy would run over to his lab and ask more questions, whether it was how a certain pokemon lives in the wild, or the best strategies for certain pokemon, the young boy had questions to ask everyday. Professor Sycamore gladly answered these questions and after 2 years of the boy still having new questions and coming over to see Professor Sycamore work, he saw potential in this boy. He knew how much this boy wanted to become a pokemon trainer and have a pokemon of his own so he went out to catch a pokemon. The next day John went to the lab to be surprised by his very own riolu. Professor Sycamore explained that this pokemon is not a tool for battle and is a friend, same goes for all other pokemon. John nodded, and then asked if it was the pre evolution of lucario, as he was trying to ee if he could remember his knowledge. Professor Sycamore nodded and then told him that lucario could mega evolve. He then explained the process of mega evolution.

John listened closely as always and was shocked he had never heard of something so amazing before. Over the next three years Professor Sycamore decided to be John's teacher since he was going to be going on his journey soon. One day, they went to a cave and Professor Sycamore brought a chespin along with him to show how the move flash works. However they were attacked by zubats and since the chespin was so low leveled, it lost, therefore the light from flash went away and John tripped over many rocks on the way out, he had sprained his ankle so Professor Sycamore carried him home to explain what happened. After a few das, John had healed, however when he went back to Sycamore's lab he was told to go home by Sycamore, who said that he didn't have time at the moment and that it was an emergency. It was only a few months later that team flare had attacked Professor Sycamore, and threatened to kidnap the town's residents if he didn't help them with their research, they gave him a month to think about it, and within that month everyone but Sycamore had to move, including John and his mother. As John's mom packed up to move, John asked if they could go to kanto, he said he would become a trainer soon, and wanted to meet the professor that professor sycamore had talked about, professor oak. His mother nodded that it would be safer there without team flare anyways, not knowing a thing about team rocket. So when they moved to kanto, and John was ready to start his journey his mom told him to spend at least 4 years to bond with her, as she was sad she barely got to see his son since he was at a lab all day. When the day finally came, John called Professor Sycamore and told him the news. Professor Sycamore was proud that John was starting his journey, as it always pleased him to see new trainers start a journey. So John then promised himself he would make it through all the regions as he walked towards professor oak's lab.
|~ Inventory ~|
Badges:
~Kanto~
~Hoenn~
~Johto~
~Sinnoh~
~Unova~
~Kalos~
~Other~

*Put any badges your character has (you must explain well in history)
*Place badges under the correct region name (if not available, use "other")

Money: $6,200 *Do NOT change
Items:
05x Pokeballs
*Do NOT change the item field unless you have permission from staff

|~ Pokemon ~|
Species: Riolu
Nickname: Spike
Level: 5
Experience: 0
Ability: Inner Focus
Personality:
Spike is a very caring and loyal pokemon. He is very closely bonded and protective of his trainer
Moves:
Quick Attack
Endure
Bullet Punch
Swords Dance

Last edited by Fossildude747 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:36 am; edited 5 times in total
Miles
Miles

John Turano Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Turano   John Turano H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 4:25 am

Please add more to the personality. What makes him happy, what make him sad? Any other stories from childhood? You went from age 5 to 14, did anything happen in this time?
Fossildude747
Fossildude747

John Turano Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Turano   John Turano H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 4:28 am

Well nothing really happens between 5 and 14 besides bonding with his riolu. I added some dislikes and likes too, is that enough? I'll change what I have to.
Miles
Miles

John Turano Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Turano   John Turano H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 4:35 am

EDIT: Also, my apologies. I was mistaken when I told you you could be the son of a professor. It is actually FORBIDDEN to have a Canon-OC relative. So please change your history accordingly. Once again, my apologies.

Yeah, please add some more history. I doubt NOTHING happened in 9 years. After reading this, I don't feel as if I know nothing about your character. Read other peoples application so you know what I mean.
Miles
Miles

John Turano Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Turano   John Turano H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 5:33 am

Riolu cannot learn Force Palm by level 5. Please swap it out.

Riolu Stats:
Fossildude747
Fossildude747

John Turano Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Turano   John Turano H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 5:35 am

Ok there changed, so is my character good to go or do I have to change something else.
Miles
Miles

John Turano Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Turano   John Turano H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 5:43 am

Approved, unless any other admin has anything to say.
Sponsored content

John Turano Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Turano   John Turano H6Q0F8z

John Turano
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1