HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Battle for the Mineral Badge!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

Battle for the Mineral Badge! Empty
PostSubject: Battle for the Mineral Badge!   Battle for the Mineral Badge! H6Q0F8zSat Aug 02, 2014 6:37 pm

I walk to the Olivine Gym and enter. I've been here so often that I know the place by heart. I navigate the pathway, heading at the raised platform. When I reach there, I point at Jasmine, who looks at me, vaugely remembering me from the stands.

"I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!"
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Mineral Badge!   Battle for the Mineral Badge! H6Q0F8zSat Aug 02, 2014 8:16 pm

Jasmine looked on to the young boy somewhat baffled about how he just walked right in and challenged her. Did he even have 3 pokemon at the least? A badge? She began to open her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. She just nodded and decided that if he had walked in, he must know what he was doing. She slowly unfastened a pokeball from her belt and tossed it out with no hesitation.

Gym Leader Jasmine threw out ♂Steelix

"O-ok then." She replied to the young man. She looked on, anxious to see what pokemon he had accumulated over his journey. Although, he seemed somewhat familiar.
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Mineral Badge!   Battle for the Mineral Badge! H6Q0F8zSat Aug 02, 2014 8:25 pm

"Go!" I yell, as I send out the pokeball.
Beginning Trainer Konor sent out Machop

"So, my move, right?" I say, reviewing what I've seen from previous fights.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Mineral Badge!   Battle for the Mineral Badge! H6Q0F8zSat Aug 02, 2014 8:29 pm

Jasmine gave a long hard stare at the now rookie trainer. She couldn't help but let out a chuckle. She was astonished at how he walked in proudly and simple tossed out a Machop...a weaker one at that.

"Sure, go on ahead" he ushered with a wave of her hand.
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Mineral Badge!   Battle for the Mineral Badge! H6Q0F8zSat Aug 02, 2014 8:33 pm

"Machop, use Theif!"

Machop uses Theif.

"Yes," I think. "He listened!"
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Mineral Badge!   Battle for the Mineral Badge! H6Q0F8zSat Aug 02, 2014 8:54 pm

The Machop jumped into the air, going to hit the Steelix, as well as maybe try and knock out any possible items it may have on it.

Jasmine sighed as her excitement fell down into disappointment. The Steelix instinctively threw his tail into the small Machop, using Slam Down tossing him back toward the trainer. It slid, fainting on impact.
"Im sorry, but maybe you should go gather more pokemon, and some more badges."
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Mineral Badge!   Battle for the Mineral Badge! H6Q0F8zSat Aug 02, 2014 9:04 pm

"Return, Machop!" I say, holding out it's pokeball. A red flash, and it is gone. I look at my other pokemon, and I ask it "Do you want to fight?"

Spinny, my Spinda, nods.

"Even if you get defeated in one hit?"

Spinny stops nodding.

"Thank you for that match, Jasmine." I say, smiling bitterly. "I now know how strong I must become. I knew I had no chance to begin with. When we fight again," I hold out a hand, to shake. "You can be sure I will be more fun." thumbs up 

After we shake, I leave 1,500 PokeDollar in her hand, as I leave to catch my boat.
Total  PokeDollar  left: 3,500
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Mineral Badge!   Battle for the Mineral Badge! H6Q0F8zSat Aug 02, 2014 9:08 pm

Jasmine nods with a sincere nod. At least he was polite, right?

"Keep it, you may need it for next time I beat you!" she says jokingly.

With that, Konor set off to officially start his Pokemon journey. It may bave its ups and downs, and it certainly didn't start up! He was determined to face Jasmine again some day, and defeat her.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for the Mineral Badge!   Battle for the Mineral Badge! H6Q0F8z

Battle for the Mineral Badge!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1