HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

My adventure Empty
PostSubject: My adventure   My adventure H6Q0F8zSat Aug 02, 2014 2:11 am

The calm ocean at the south of my town sweeps once more toward my awaiting toes, having left my shoes at the edge of the grass. I breathe two lungfuls of salty sea air and almost drift off to sleep, right where I stand. I hear a lonely Hoothoot calling out to the sky, grayish-blue in the near sunrise.

I open up my jarring orange eyes, turned almost brown by the darkness I stand in, and stare into the mist on the horizon. Today is the day, I think, smiling slightly. Today, I will find it...

Then, right at the edge of the water, a brilliant gold-white appears, and grows in size. The sun rises on a new day, my last day, and I can't be happier. I look around at the waking village behind me, then walk to my shoes and my bag lie on the sand. I tie my shoes, shoulder my bag, and walk across town towards my destination.

Past the gym, past the lighthouse, to the little brown house at the top of the hill. My trade partner, Barnibus, lives there alone with his Swanna. I walk up to the door, and knock 1,2,3...15,16,17! At my last knock, Barny opens the door.

"Oh, it's you." he says, looking at me with his one good eye. "Did ya bring yer payment?" I nod, openning my bag to show him.
"Two Shoal Shells, a jamjar of Shoal Salt," I list, bringing out the item as I call it's name. "One brick of Nevermeltice, and 1,200 PokeDollar. That everything?"
"Yes indeed, me boy." the salty old man says, eyeing the treasures. "And in return," he holds out a ticket and a Pokeball. "A one-year trip across the world, and a rented Pokemon. When do you plan on returning that one?"
"Today at noon." I say. "I'll only need it once."

~ ~ ~ Olivine Gym ~ ~ ~

Gym Leader Jasmine: Played by Miles

I walk to the Olivine Gym and enter. I've been here so often that I know the place by heart. I navigate the pathway, heading at the raised platform. When I reach there, I point at Jasmine, who looks at me. I'm sure she has seen me watch her matches.

"I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!"

Jasmine looked on to the young boy somewhat baffled about how he just walked right in and challenged her. Did he even have 3 pokemon at the least? A badge? She began to open her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. She just nodded and decided that if he had walked in, he must know what he was doing. She slowly unfastened a pokeball from her belt and tossed it out with no hesitation.

Gym Leader Jasmine threw out ♂Steelix

"O-ok then." She replied to the young man. She looked on, anxious to see what pokemon he had accumulated over his journey. Although, he seemed somewhat familiar.

"Go!" I yell, as I send out the pokeball.

Beginning Trainer Konor sent out Machop

"So, my move, right?" I say, reviewing what I've seen from previous fights.

Jasmine gave a long hard stare at the now rookie trainer. She couldn't help but let out a chuckle. She was astonished at how he walked in proudly and simple tossed out a Machop...a weaker one at that.

"Sure, go on ahead" he ushered with a wave of her hand.

"Machop, use Theif!"

Machop uses Theif.

"Yes," I think. "He listened!"

The Machop jumped into the air, going to hit the Steelix, as well as maybe try and knock out any possible items it may have on it.

Jasmine sighed as her excitement fell down into disappointment. The Steelix instinctively threw his tail into the small Machop, using Slam Down tossing him back toward the trainer. It slid, fainting on impact.
"Im sorry, but maybe you should go gather more pokemon, and some more badges."

"Return, Machop!" I say, holding out it's pokeball. A red flash, and it is gone. I look at my other pokemon, and I ask it "Do you want to fight?"

Spinny, my Spinda, nods.

"Even if you get defeated in one hit?"

Spinny stops nodding.

"Thank you for that match, Jasmine." I say, smiling bitterly. "I now know how strong I must become. I knew I had no chance to begin with. When we fight again," I hold out a hand, to shake. "You can be sure I will be more fun." thumbs up

After we shake, I leave 1,500 PokeDollar in her hand, as I leave to catch my boat.
Total PokeDollar left: 3,500

Jasmine nods with a sincere nod. At least he was polite, right?

"Keep it, you may need it for next time I beat you!" she says jokingly.

With that, Konor set off to officially start his Pokemon journey. It may bave its ups and downs, and it certainly didn't start up! He was determined to face Jasmine again some day, and defeat her.

"Knowing you, I will." I respond seriously.

Total PokeDollar left: 5,000

I walk back to Barny's house, to return Machop. After knocking on the door 17 times, Barny opens the door, and seeing me, laughs. "Oh, welcome back, Konor. So, how was that fight? Bet you got your badge 'n everything without a scratch."

"I... I lost in one attack." I say, sobering him right up. "Thank you for allowing me to use this pokemon."

As I hand him Machop's Pokeball, my eyes sparkle with the onset of tears, as I realize what happened. I turn, and go down to the docks. Now my adventure begins.

Continued in 'A new Point of View' in Twinleaf Town...

Last edited by Konor Salaheim on Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Dragon Kurai

My adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: My adventure   My adventure H6Q0F8zSat Aug 02, 2014 2:37 am

Konor, you can't start role-playing in the Pokemon World without first creating your character. Please go read the Rules and Information provided on the forum, then use the Trainer Template to create your character based on the rules and information (and your creativity, of course!).
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

My adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: My adventure   My adventure H6Q0F8zSat Aug 02, 2014 3:52 am

There, I did it, now re-read my first comment and ignore this one and the admin's.
Sponsored content

My adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: My adventure   My adventure H6Q0F8z

My adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1