HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Veridian Academy Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Eveinia
Eveinia

Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 10, 2014 12:23 am

The Flying-type nodded slightly at the news he was given. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Ace. Welcome to the school."

He paused as he heard the last bit of what the other Pokémon Gijinka had told him. That was something that you didn't see or hear everyday.

"You think I'm stunning?" he questioned.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 10, 2014 2:50 am

"Uhhh, No I mean yes and no?" he said facing the other way his face turning a bit red then took a bite from the cheri berry.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 10, 2014 3:07 am

Ace shook his head slightly at this reaction. He was still surprised that another male liked him in such a way. It was odd, very odd to save the least.

"Ah, I see."
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 10, 2014 3:31 am

Argento finished his berry an d his fish and tapped his foot waiting for the bell to ring. "so whats your next class?"
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 11, 2014 2:09 am

"Math. Yours?" he asked.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 11, 2014 2:16 am

"P.E." he said smirking.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 11, 2014 3:12 pm

"I have P.E. right after you then," Ace replied.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 11, 2014 5:07 pm

"That sucks" he said tapping his foot.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 14, 2014 11:26 am

The Flying-type shrugged. "School will do that to ya."
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 14, 2014 3:10 pm

"I rather be at school then in jail...again. thats for sure." he said
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 15, 2014 8:19 pm

"You've been in jail? What for?"
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 15, 2014 8:21 pm

"Theft and some mor violant charges." he said.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 18, 2014 2:46 am

"Ah. I see."
-Thunder
-Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 01, 2014 8:57 am

(Well, this died.)
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 02, 2014 9:53 pm

(Indeed it did.)
-Thunder
-Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 8:06 pm

(Should we bring it back?)
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 7:57 am

(We could. Maybe give it a few days or so to see if anyone else join us.)
-Thunder
-Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 12:52 pm

(Up to you, I think?)
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 21, 2015 1:20 am

(I shall join now!)

A beautiful Florges makes her way up to the academy, followed closely by two guards, one was a Lucario, the other was a Mienshao. She paid no attention to them, but instead goes inside, holding a dainty parasol upon her shoulder. She looks around with gorgeous silvery blue eyes, trying to figure out where to go from the front foyer.

Instead of waiting around, she walks along, heels clacking on the floor, her long hair which was in pigtails bouncing as she walked. For some reason she saw no one, wondering if anyone was there. "Hello?"She calls, hoping someone would see her or hear her calling.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 23, 2015 11:50 am

(Welcome! ^^.)

Angel's ears perked up at the sound of the call. The shiny Eevee Gijinka made her way towards it, and spotted a Florges. A female from the sound of the voice. The Normal-type made her way over to the other.

"Hello there."
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 23, 2015 5:39 pm

Hearing someone coming, the Florges turns around to see a Shiny Eevee coming near her. "Oh, hello!" She says, smiling brightly. "Is class in session, or is something else going on? I can't seem to find anybody." She pouts playfully, then giggles softly. "Oh, my name is Lady Florga Blume, but please, just call me Blume." She smiles again. Just being around Blume would make anyone smile, there was just something so friendly about her.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 23, 2015 11:55 pm

"Right now it's lunch time," the fox-like Pokemon told her. "Would you like me to show you?"
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 24, 2015 12:16 am

"Yes, please. But may I also ask of your name as well?" She wanted to know the Eevee's name, since it was only courteous, as Blume had told her name to them. Blume wondered just what this school was going to be like, and all the different gijinka she'd meet. She was excited to make friends with them.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 24, 2015 9:21 pm

The Eevee chuckled lightly at this. How could she forget to tell her her name? "My name is Angel. It's nice to meet you."

With that out of the way, the fox-like Pokemon Gijinka turned and headed off towards the lunch room, after telling the other to follow her.
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 24, 2015 11:17 pm

"Angel. That's nice." Blume smiles a bit brighter, and follows after Angel as she led the way to the lunch room, looking around as they walked, and glancing back at the two body guards. They knew that she wanted some space, so kept a few feet back, not keeping too close to her heels, but keeping close enough so that if something happened, they'd be able to intervene.

Once at the lunch room, she looks around, the smile still on her face. "Wow, this is nice." She sees different Gijinka, and wonders who she should talk to, or if Angel would want to talk to her more.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Veridian Academy Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next