HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Veridian Academy Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Eveinia
Eveinia

Veridian Academy Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Jul 23, 2014 6:35 am

It was Monday, the start of a new week at Varidian Acadamy. It was said that two new Pokémon were going to be joining the school today. One was an Eevee, and the other was a Pikachu.

Speaking of which, a tiny Eevee was making her way to the school. She'd never been to one before, and the place was quite big. And a bit scary as well.

"I hope this goes well," Eveinia whispered, as she made her way up the steps and into the building.

A Pikachu Gijinka that was orange instead of yellow, and had lightning bolt markings on his ears, tail, and on the outfit that he had one, stopped outside of the building. Today was his first day here as well.

"I can't believe Stone signed me up for this stupid place," he muttered under his breath. "Just so that he could get me out of Pikachu Village."

Stone was a Raichu that lived in his village, and he was a bully. He picked on all the other Pichu and Pikachu and made their lives a living hell. Once he heard of this school, he went and signed the Pikachu up, who in turn had no choice but to go, and had to turn into his human-like form, although he didn't like to use it. At all, but seeing as how he had no choice but to, he had to.

"When I get back to the village, Stone's going down," the Pikachu Gijinka muttered, and made his way into the building.
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Jul 23, 2014 6:51 am

"Why did you talk me into this," a Pichu with straight hair groaned.

Pete, the youngest twin of the Pichu brothers, couldn't believe that his older twin - John - had talked him into going to a place called Veridian Academy.

"Cause we could use education," John answered.

"John, everything we know we learned on the streets," Pete pointed out.

"Street smarts won't get us through life, Pete," John replied, "Besides, if you didn't get us lost every freaking day, we wouldn't be going to this academy."

"Why must you punish me so," Pete responded, in agony.

"Shut up and let's get ready," John told him, wanting to drop the conversation.

With a groan, the two Pichu brothers turned into two human brothers.

Meanwhile, a shy purple Pikachu was also getting ready for the Veridian Academy. Her name was Lavender. 'School hasn't started yet and I'm already as nervous as a Pidgey just learning to fly,' Lavender thought. Lavender sighed as she got ready to go to the academy and turned into her human form.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Jul 23, 2014 7:49 am

Winter, a Glaceon Gijinka, was making her way to her homeroom. School was going to start in ten minutes. Another Eevee Gijinka, and the Ice-type's younger sister, was beside her. The Normal-type blinked and looked over seeing another Eevee, only darker brown-and-white.

"Winter, I'll be back," she said.

"Be careful Lana," the Glaceon Gijinka said.

"I will!" Lana said, before she ran off over to Eveinia, who squeaked in surprise and stared wide-eyed at the other Normal-type. "Hi there! I'm Lana! Who are you?"

The younger Eevee bit her lower lip, and looked down at the ground. The older one was going to ask more questions, but a shiny Eevee, female as well, only younger than Lana, but still older than her, put a hand on the other's shoulder.

"Leave her be, Lana. Can't you see she doesn't want to talk? You can talk to her later. Okay?"

"Alright. See you later, Angel, new kid!"

With that, Lana ran off, back to where her and her sister were heading off too. Angel shook her head and looked back at Eveinia.

"Sorry about that."

"I-it's fine," the younger one said. "Don't worry about it."

"Is this your first day?"

"Yeah.."

Angel smiled and pat the younger one on her back. "I'll show you around. How's that sound?"

"Y-you will?" she asked.

"Of course! I'm Angel. Who are you?"

"E-Eveinia," the brown-and-white one replied. "T-thank you."

"No problem. Come on."

With that, the two of them headed off.

XXX

Thunder looked around the inside of the school. There were so many other Pokémon around. They were all doing their own things in their own little groups. The Pikachu sighed.

This is going to be a long day, isn't it? he thought.
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Jul 23, 2014 7:58 am

John and Pete walked through the halls, looking around. There were so many other Pokemon.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Pete asked, looking annoyed.

"Stop asking me that!" John answered, rolling his eyes.

"Seriously, John, what if some of these Pokemon recognize us?" Pete questioned, wanting to get out of here as fast as he could.

"They aren't going to recognize us, Pete. Cool your jets. The only ones that know we saved the world are the island heroes." John explained, sighing in annoyance.

Pete said nothing in reply, mostly in awe of all the things that they saw in the halls.

XXX

Lavender looked around, nervously and scared as she knew it was going to be a rather interesting day. That's when she bumped into Thunder.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said, quite nervously.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Jul 23, 2014 10:12 am

Angel and Eveinia made their way through the hall ways. The older Eevee was taking the younger one to the class that the two of them shared, as the shiny one was only two years older than the brown-and-white Eevee Gijinka that was behind her. The two Normal-types ran into two Pichu Gijinka along the way.

xxx

Thunder blinked, having been startled by the sudden bump. The orange Pikachu looked and blinked when he saw another Pikachu before him. This one was purple, and one that he had never seen before in Pikachu Village. Maybe she was from a different village of Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu?

"It's alright," he told her. "Don't you worry about it! My name's Thunder. Who are you?"
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Jul 23, 2014 11:05 pm

John and Pete saw the two Eevee Gijinkas.

"Now to play it cool," Pete said, straightening his hair.

"You were never cool," John stated, annoyed.

Pete rolled his eyes as he said, smoothly, "Hello, ladies."

'Oh brother,' John thought, rolling his eyes.

Lavender looked at Thunder, a bit shyly as she blushed.

"Um, my name is Lavender..."

'So far so good,' she thought, rather nervous and jumpy.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 12:26 am

"Hello there," Angel greeted.

Eveinia was quiet, but she waved in greeting to the two Electric-types.

XXX

"It's nice to met you Lavender," he told her.
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 12:52 am

"I'm Pete and this is my brother, John," Pete introduced, sounding smooth.

"Nice to meet you both," John said, smiling at the two of them.

Lavender blushed as she tried to walk down the hall, wanting to get out of there before Thunder started to tease her.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 1:13 am

"It's nice to meet you both as well," the shiny Eevee said. "I'm Angel. And this is Eveinia."

"H-hello," she greeted.

XXX

"Are you okay?" Thunder asked, seeing as how the other Pikachu was heading off.
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 1:25 am

"No need to be shy around us," John insisted.

"You ladies having a fine day?" Pete asked, trying to be cool.

"Okay, no need to be shy around me," John corrected, annoyed.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." Lavender answered, as she kept walking.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 1:28 am

"We noticed. Anyway, we're having an okay day so far."

So far.. Eveinia thought. There's no telling what this day will bring.

Which it was very true. There really was no telling what was going to happen at school today.

XX

The other Electric-type nodded at this. "Alright then."
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 1:38 am

"Well, that's good," Pete stated, smiling at the two girls.

"Cool your jets, will you?" John asked, getting really annoyed.

"Yes, we do have a private jet," Pete told the girls, trying to impress them.

"No, no we don't," John truthfully said.

"Oh come on," Pete groaned, "First we had to come to this dumb school and now you're not letting me flirt with girls! What's next?!"

John got a whiff of his baby brother's breath and held his nose.

"Hopefully a breath mint," John responded.

'Here it comes,' Lavender thought, as she was walking. 'He is now going to tease and make fun of me.'
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 2:14 am

The two Normal-types simply watched them.

XXX

Thunder followed after her, since he figured the two of them had the same class together. The other Pikachu turned and looked at the other Electric-type that was at his side.

"I never seen you around Pikachu Village," he told her. "Are you from a different village by any chance?"
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 4:13 am

Pete turned away from his brother and smelled his breath.

"I don't smell anything," he said finally.

"You are so suave," John replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Something like that," Lavender quickly answered, as she darted a bit ahead of him.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 4:17 am

Angel and Eveinia shook their heads at this. The small Eevee took this time to look around the building some more.

XX

"Makes sense," he said.
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 4:25 am

John groaned as he looked at the two, er, one Eevee.

"Um, weren't there two of you," John asked.

Lavender got a bit annoyed, still waiting for him to bully her or something.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 4:28 am

"Oh, Eveinia?" the shiny one asked. "She's right here."

XX

But he wasn't going to bully her. Not at all.
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 4:35 am

"Oh." was all John said.

To this, Pete laughed.

Lavender saw Pikachu Ginjkias up ahead. 'Oh grand,' she thought.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 4:49 am

The shiny Eevee Gijinka laughed slightly at this.

XX

Thunder flicked one ear at the other Electric-types. Some were from his village, the rest he didn't know where they were from. Zapper made his way over and high-fived the orange Pikachu Gijinka.

"Nice to see you here," he said.

"Same to you Zapper," the other Electric-type said.

Zapper nodded and looked over at Lavender, a smile on his face. "And who are you?"
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 4:58 am

"See, we aren't scary!" John said, trying to recover from his goof.

"Just brainless." Pete stated, making John go red in the face.

Lavender looked at Thunder then at Zapper and answered, "L-Lavender."

'Are all of them going to bully me,' she started to wonder, now officially scared.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 5:34 am

"You two fight a lot," Eveinia said.

XX

"It's nice to meet you, Lavender," Zapper said.
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 5:37 am

"Yeah, that's typical for us." John responded.

"We are twins, after all," Pete added.

"S-same to you, Zapper."

Lavender was very on edge. She didn't know what to expect.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 5:41 am

"Ah. Makes sense."

Angel nodded. "It does."

XX

The Pikachu Gijinka smiled, as did Thunder. They were being nice to her, so why was she acting so scared?
AK1028
AK1028

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 5:44 am

"What about you two?" John asked, curious.

"Yeah, are you related?" Pete questioned.

"W-well, it was nice meeting you both but I have to jet..."

Lavender tried to move away from them but it was Thunder that stopped her.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 24, 2014 5:56 am

Angel shook her head. "We're not. I actually just met Eveinia today in fact. I have an older sister though. Her name's Ember and she's a Flareon."

"..I don't have any family," the younger Eevee whispered, more to herself though.

XXX

"Hey, wait, don't go," he called out to the purple Pikachu. "There's no need to, you know?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veridian Academy Roleplay   Veridian Academy Roleplay H6Q0F8z

Veridian Academy Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next