HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geo Rikari

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Geo Rikari Empty
PostSubject: Geo Rikari   Geo Rikari H6Q0F8zFri May 30, 2014 2:24 am

Name: Geo Rikari
Nickname: G
Birthplace: Hoenn
Battle Style: Geo doesn't have any specific battle style. He learns from his mistakes and takes the experience from every battle.
Looks:
Geo Rikari SaytBUU
Personality: Geo is a very shy kid, he doesn't really interact with others much unless he is spoken to directly, so all he really does is play with his pokemon. He's got a vivid imagination, though, and he loves pokemon battles. When he isn't battling, he does some sketching, although he just took up the practice a year before he started his journey, so they aren't that good yet. He hates those who would use pokemon for bad purposes, but otherwise he doesn't dislike many things.
History: Geo Rikari moved into Littleroot Town when he was eight years old, having been raised in Kanto before that. He took up sketching at the request of his mother to ease his overly imaginative mind, and he loved it right away. When he became ten, he got his pokemon license, a pokedex, and his starter pokemon from Professor Birch, who was a close friend of his. Now he journeys to beat the Elite Four and become Champion, while also helping Prof. Birch's cause by filling up the Pokedex.

Badges:
Items: 5 Poke Balls
Money: $6,200

Pokémon
Pokémon: Treecko
Nickname: Lee
Level: 12
Moves: Pound, Leer, Absorb, Quick Attack, Solar Beam(TM), Sythesis(EM)
Ability: Overgrow
Personality: Ninja-like in demeanor, doesn't open up to anyone except for Geo. Is very loyal and sweet when gotten used to.
Exp: 0
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Geo Rikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geo Rikari   Geo Rikari H6Q0F8zFri May 30, 2014 8:09 am

Whereabouts in hoenn was he born? Most of what you've put down in personality isn't even personality, it's just things he likes to do, so please rectify that. How else has his life gone, besides taking up sketching and getting a Pokemon? Surely there's more to his first ten years of living than just that? Please expand on your character more.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Geo Rikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geo Rikari   Geo Rikari H6Q0F8zFri May 30, 2014 10:44 pm

I'm pretty sure I can decide if I want some kind of "special" event in my character's history, which I don't. His personality is fine as it is, not just things he likes to do, it explains that he is a shy boy and doesn't interact with many people. He's supposed to develop through roleplay. If you still want me to detail everything that happened before he started his journey, then fine, but it'll be a bore to read.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Geo Rikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geo Rikari   Geo Rikari H6Q0F8zSat May 31, 2014 2:59 am

If I thought his personality was fine as it was, I wouldn't have brought it up. I personally find that it paints him as one-dimensional currently and most of what's put down is irrelevant to the personality section. A person can have a full personality, like real people do, and still experience character development. I also didn't even need great length for other parts of his history, just a general image of his life so far would've been enough for me.
Sponsored content

Geo Rikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geo Rikari   Geo Rikari H6Q0F8z

Geo Rikari
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Creation Station :: Trainer Creation :: Denied & Abandoned-
Jump to: