HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chance Encounter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Artemis Dante
Artemis Dante

The Chance Encounter Empty
PostSubject: The Chance Encounter   The Chance Encounter H6Q0F8zThu May 29, 2014 2:10 am

Alex walked quietly into the pokemon center listening to his heels click in the tile. The cool air that rushed forth from the opening doors blew his hair into disarray. He grimaced and then a smile lit up his visage. The whole place smelled of exquisite food that made his mouth water. He licked his dusty rose colored lips and went toward a place to sit down. Espurr had been contentedly purring on his shoulder. They had been quite busy making it from Laverre to Santalune so quickly. He was glad to be in a place the he could rest. When he looked over to see where the delicious smell was coming from he seen the most beautiful boy he had ever witnessed! One would assume Espurr noticed him looking at him with affection because she made an object roll off the counter near the boy and toward Alex. Alex could only blush and listen to Espurr titter as if it were an accident.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Chance Encounter   The Chance Encounter H6Q0F8zThu May 29, 2014 2:40 am

Shawn yawned as he had come out of bed from the pokemon center. He had been staying there for three days allready. Time just flew by when you were in a pokemon center where you were totaly taken care of by the nurse joys and the chanseys that roamed around. He slept in a two person room, well it was supposed to be a one person room but they screwed up his room order. Not that he mind, no one could be matt at nurse joy or chansey could they. He just stretched his arms quickly as he stepped out of his bed and rubbed his eyes. He began to brush his teeth with the toothbrush and his mint tooth paste which he had brought from home. Due to all his succes in his last region with the pokemon contests he had made a lot of money. He didn't win the grand festival but he kind of not knew what to do with it all. He had decided to just keep it in case something happened or someone needed it. He quickly washed himself and put some clothes on as he went outside to practice with his pokemon. He wanted to prepare for the next contest. He put on the leather straps on his neck and arm and was ready to go.

It was dark when he came back from the practice fields which the pokemon center owned. It wasn't that late but he just wanted to be sure his pokemon were up for the task. He went to the eating hall, which by the time he arrived, was full of tasty smells. The pokemon center allways served free food and it was packed with trainers staying there for the night. He sat down in one of the booths and a chansey came to him handing one of the menu's that was at her disposal. He thanked the pokemon kindly with a big smile on his face and opened the menu looking for what to eat. The training had made him pretty hungry. Behind all the dishes was a sign which meant it was free, this was to help the people who just started their adventure and didn't know yet. When the chansey came back he ordered a salad, some bread with flavoured butter and for now just some salmon with some vegtable and for a light desert a very tasty combination of fruit. He wanted to keep it light but still satisfying enough to be sure he wouldn't be hungry later on. The scent the boy was smelling was from the baked salmon that was on his plate.

He didn't notice what the espurr was doing to the wooden bowl. The bread had been in the bowl but luckily for him it was on his plate which he had been eating from. He was just taking a small nibble from the break when he saw that the bowl had fallen on the ground and then heard the tittering fromt he espurr to it. He petted the psychic pokemon with a smile. ''Dont worry about it little one its no problem'' He said smiling as he just picked it up showing his strong back as he got back up and saw a chansey coming to the boy who was sitting in the booth right next to him. his clothes maked it pretty obvious that he was a fem boy. Shawn just smiled at him kindly before he went back to his food. At the moment he turned around a chansey came to Alex and opened a menu showing that everything was free, which was their usual routine, and that he could pic anything he wanted.
Artemis Dante
Artemis Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Chance Encounter   The Chance Encounter H6Q0F8zThu May 29, 2014 10:35 pm

Alex watched as the boy looked over a menu and decided on a seemingly light dinner. It was already late and he was exhausted from their travels. When Espurr pulled her little trick Alex wanted to crawl into a hole. The boy just smiled and went back to his meal. Before Alex could apologize a Chansey had arrived with a menu and he looked it over. Since he had been on the road for a little while he knew that everything ordered from the pokemon center was free. Though he was sure he looked like a new trainer when he had come in. Alex ordered a fruit salad and something for Espurr as well, after the Chansey left he kept trying to steal glances at the other boy that Espurr had played a joke on but simply decided to wait on his meal. If he showed too much interest then Espurr would probably do something silly again.

As he waited Alex noticed a lovely scent drifting through the pokemon center. He realized it was coming from the bread sticks off the other boys plate. It made his mouth water and he licked his dusky lips again wondering how they taste. While he had tried to stop his covert glancing Espurr had apparently noticed it. Before he could stop her she levitated over to the boy and sat at the seat across from him. Alex felt blush stain his cheeks and neck as he walked over to retrieve his wayward pokemon. "I'm so sorry! She is normally not like this, I promise." He told the boy as he reached for Espurr. "Come on darling we don't need to bother him. Your food will be here soon." Alex told the pokemon and tried to avoid looking at the boy.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Chance Encounter   The Chance Encounter H6Q0F8zThu May 29, 2014 11:05 pm

The boy was eating the salad that he had on his plate. In the salade were some tomatoes, egg some mayonaise just the normal things for a mayonaise. Behind him he could hear the boy order. The boy ordering kind of the same as him but he noticed it was a lot less. Maybe he would order some more things later on the night. There were a lot of things he could still choose from. Shawn tryed to get all the things he needed in one day to keep his body fit and healthy. He did his best but of course it was everything he could do right? He was just about to finish this bowl of fruit. He hadn't taken ice cream on purpose, he knew he wanted it at least one time this week but it wasn't very good for you're body and if it wasn't good for him he didn't want to eat it just yet or at least try to keep it as low as possible but as a reward he would treat his pokemon and him on some frozen yoghurt when they had done their best.

It wasn't until he was eating his fruit that he noticed a grey blur out of the corner from his eyes and he saw that the pokemon from the boy behind him had uses something like psychic on itself and went on the other side of the booth he was sitting in. He then noticed the female looking boy come to the pokemon as he began to apoligize to him for his pokemons actions but he just waved at him. He gave the boy a kind smile as he nodded to him to sit in front of him. ''Don't worry about it, it is totaly no problem, why don't you wanne join me here in the booth it can be a bit lonely eating alone'' He said smiling as he wondered why the boy wasn't looking at him. He noticed that the boy was avoiding his gaze. ''Something wrong uh ...'' He said as he didn't know the name of the boy that just sat in front of him.
Artemis Dante
Artemis Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Chance Encounter   The Chance Encounter H6Q0F8zSun Jun 01, 2014 8:00 pm

Alex had never been more embarrassed in his life. Here he was watching a cute boy and then Espurr had to go and act silly and mess with him. He could feel the blush spreading over his body. He tried to stay calm and did not look the boy in the face. It turned complicated when the boy asked Alex to sit with him. How could he possibly refuse someone like this guy?! Espurr floated to him and sat on his shoulder and Alex took a seat. He could not believe he was doing this. He tried to avoid the other boy's gaze but then he asked if something was wrong. "Wrong? Oh... uh nothing is wrong! I just... um... well I just can't believe how Espurr acted!" He spoke looking into the boys eyes, it took his breath away and he blushed a little but managed to keep it to a minimum. "So what brings you here so late?" He asked trying to deflect any other question that might come up. Then Alex smacked his forehead and grimaced, "I'm so sorry! My name is Alex, what's yours?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Chance Encounter   The Chance Encounter H6Q0F8zSun Jun 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Shawn kept eating as he watched the boy. He didn't know why the boy was blushing at him but he didn't mind as he watched the espurr and gave it some nice breadsticks that were in one of the smaller cups. ''Oh ok but I dont think you're pokemon acted in a wrong way so you don't have the worry about it the little one was just a bit hungry I think thats all'' he said as he petted the psychic pokemon and listened to the boy. ''Uhm I was just training a bit nothing much. However I forgot the time a bit'' He said as he rubbed the back of his head in emberrasement and smiled at Alex. ''Hmm alex ... nice name'' He said as he pointed to himself. ''The name is shawn, shawn ray'' he said as he looked at him. ''So you have a room yet in the pokemon center?'' he asked smirking.
Artemis Dante
Artemis Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Chance Encounter   The Chance Encounter H6Q0F8zMon Jun 02, 2014 7:24 pm

Alex sat and ate some of the fruit that he had ordered. He observed how Espurr was comfortable with this boy. He noticed the other boy continued eating while watching and petting Espurr. His little gray bundle of joy seemed to be enjoying the attention and the bread stick which she had just gotten. Alex smiled and shook his head fondly. The boy answered his question on what brought him out so late, he was training. 'Interesting, so he is a trainer...' Alex thought to himself as he continued picking at his food. Then the boy told him his name, Shawn. It was a nice name but he wouldn't have pegged him for a Shawn. "It's charming to meet you Shawn." Alex told him as he tossed a piece of fruit toward Espurr, which she caught and nibbled at. The boy suprised him with his next question. "I actually don't have a room yet. I was going to get one after we ate," he informed Shawn as he sat his food down as he looked Shawn over trying to figure out his angle for the question.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Chance Encounter   The Chance Encounter H6Q0F8zTue Jun 03, 2014 4:57 pm

Shawn watched as Alex got the food he had ordered from the chansey. Those chanseys were great here and he loved to work with them in the pokecenter. He remembered that he sometimes worked with some of them while he had a traineeship in one of the pokemon centers. He watched as the espurr nibbled the breadstick and also later the piece of fruit. He didn't know excately what to say when he heard the boy say that it was charming to meet him. No one had greeted him like this yet so he was unsure what to responds unless one thing. ''Likewise'' he said smiling to him as it was the thing that he would think would be best to respond ot him. He kept eating and watched the espurr keep nibbling as he listened further. ''Well I think you should go ask Nurse joy now, as you can see there are a lot of trainers tonight'' He said as he bended his body a bit so he would be able to see that there were a lot of trainers at the pokemon center tonight. '"If you don't hurry I think all the rooms will be taken'' he said as he looked at him. He hoped he would take his advice but he wouldn't mind letting him sleep on his room together with him.
Artemis Dante
Artemis Dante

PostSubject: Re: The Chance Encounter   The Chance Encounter H6Q0F8zSun Jun 08, 2014 3:39 am

Alex agreed with what the boy was telling him so he got up and made his way over to the Nurse's desk. After waiting for a few moments a Chansey came out next to a delightful woman with pink that she wore in hoops under her nurse's cap. She wore a plain white scrub dress with the pokemon center insignia emblazoned on the front. Alex smiled politely and informed the nurse that he needed a room for the night. After doing a quick search she smiled and told him he was extremely lucky as they only had a limited amount of rooms left with all the trainers that had stopped in. After receiving his room key he returned to the table where Shawn was. Alex smiled at his table mate and quietly spoke up, "Well I got my room! Though I seemed to have cut it extremely close." He smiled and then grabbed Espurr and placed her in his lap and started gently stroking her fur.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chance Encounter   The Chance Encounter H6Q0F8z

The Chance Encounter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kalos Region :: Santalune City-
Jump to: