HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Projecting All My Anger I Can't Seem to Get This through to You

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Projecting All My Anger I Can't Seem to Get This through to You Empty
PostSubject: Projecting All My Anger I Can't Seem to Get This through to You   Projecting All My Anger I Can't Seem to Get This through to You H6Q0F8zSun May 25, 2014 10:17 am

Read between the lines. Are the staff members still stuck in black and white? I hope I'm on the list of people who you hate. It's hard not to be an a-hole when half the population is happy on their knees.

I will never get tired of saying it but this forum just have no hopes of being restored to what it was. I find it sad and stupid that the ones who took the wheel are driving it so horribly wrong.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Projecting All My Anger I Can't Seem to Get This through to You   Projecting All My Anger I Can't Seem to Get This through to You H6Q0F8zSun May 25, 2014 8:31 pm

As much as I hate to admit this, Shadow is not wrong when it comes to one thing.. Although his actions are, and he is not entirely right, he has a very valid point he brought up in one of his tantrums in the trainer creation section. He should have been more mature in bringing it up, but he has a point and should not be ignored.

"Strict moderation is driving away members."

This is one thing he's tried to convey. I've read a few threads that were not approved right away and are not yet approved where Shadow has posted, and most of the time the decisions are correct. Disapproval was necessary. However, maybe it wasn't entirely the member's fault that triggered the disapproval. The template, it isn't very specific. What stuck out most to me is Smith Locker whose disapproval was pretty much down right a wrong decision. Battle style, no one follows it IC anymore and applications with less detail have been approved. And last I checked there is NO rule stating all level moves are necessary to be in the moveset. If there is such a rule, the rule is wrong and unnecessary. Furthermore, Blue has pointed out in his post some things I'd like to mention but in a more approachable manner, maybe you should read her topic to see what I mean.

So, I feel we should (1) Implement something that could approve characters more easily and allow them to roleplay with a few limitations when their characters are not meeting some conditions, like a temporary approval system and/or (2) Modify the character template to be more specific about these unspoken and usually unnecessary rules.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Projecting All My Anger I Can't Seem to Get This through to You   Projecting All My Anger I Can't Seem to Get This through to You H6Q0F8zSun May 25, 2014 9:56 pm

Just. Fucking. Leave. The. Site. It's as fucking easy as that Bryan. Instead of perpetually causing fucking issues and harassing people because you disagree with their methods of operation, just leave. Don't bother making other accounts and using proxies to join back up, just stop. Avaritia did her research on the Blue account and discovered that it's IP has been banned from several other forums and the email is from a spam email generator. Whether its you or coincidence we can't say, but its rather suspicious in all honesty. You also had prior knowledge that Matt was going to be reworking the template and had no reason to post on all those applications.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Projecting All My Anger I Can't Seem to Get This through to You   Projecting All My Anger I Can't Seem to Get This through to You H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 5:50 am

Thank you very much for the support, Darkrai. I do believe people should stop mentioning how my actions are wrong. I openly admit that my actions are wrong and I've already explained more than a countless times that it's the only way. I do however, try to decrease it by occasionally sending MattFang a private message because of all the staff members, he's the only one who approached me and offered to look into these things when no one else does. Because of that, I actually felt horrible with how I treated him before. No, don't get me wrong, I'm not acting nice to Matt just because he helped my cause and I'm not using him as an ally whatsoever.

Quote :
However, maybe it wasn't entirely the member's fault that triggered the disapproval. The template, it isn't very specific.

This is my favorite line. This only proves my point that most of the staff members, with their head high and chest out, are perfect. They then go ahead to put all the blame to the members.

Quote :
Battle style, no one follows it IC anymore and applications with less detail have been approved. And last I checked there is NO rule stating all level moves are necessary to be in the moveset. If there is such a rule, the rule is wrong and unnecessary.

Reading the archives, this is what Blue tried to convey, which the two moderators he mentioned failed to understand. I tried to get Blue on my side but it seems he's left the forum. We just lost a member because of this madness.

As per Mori...

Quote :
Just. Fucking. Leave. The. Site. It's as fucking easy as that Bryan. Instead of perpetually causing fucking issues and harassing people because you disagree with their methods of operation, just leave.

Basically this translates as, "If you expose the wrong of the staff, you get the fuck out." How wonderful Mori, that you gave no gigafucks to Darkrai, who supported what I'm fighting for. Typical. So, basically Darkrai, for supporting my cause, they say you should also leave the site.

P.S. I'm Blue. To be honest, you fell into the trap. It's all but a demonstration and something to prove my point without having a real member sacrificed.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Projecting All My Anger I Can't Seem to Get This through to You   Projecting All My Anger I Can't Seem to Get This through to You H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 9:03 am

No, Shadow, that isn't it at all. We shouldn't stop pointing out your methods are wrong, because they are. We have no issue with Darkrai staying on site as he's a genuine help and reasonable. I don't always like his attitude, but I wouldn't want him to leave on that alone. You, on the other hand, are a bully. Plain and simple you're an immature, narcissistic little bully. What you do is actually illegal both online and offline.

I'm assuming you've read the archives by now, Shadow, and if not, you'll be getting an official warning from higher staff and perhaps even from Darkrai as well - the latter out of concern for your future. Either leave the forum alone, or all of this? We'll be taking legal action against you. It's been two years or more of this, Shadow, and you've openly admitted that you do this on other sites as well. Some authorities take that kind of thing seriously, and that's what we're hoping for. Continue what you're doing, and fine. We might not be able to force you off the site ourselves, but we can get the law involved and get somebody else to do it for us.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Projecting All My Anger I Can't Seem to Get This through to You   Projecting All My Anger I Can't Seem to Get This through to You H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 10:50 am

In that case, I give up...

You don't have to bring the law to this. I will leave the forum. I apologize.

That's that.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Projecting All My Anger I Can't Seem to Get This through to You   Projecting All My Anger I Can't Seem to Get This through to You H6Q0F8z

Projecting All My Anger I Can't Seem to Get This through to You
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1