HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Leo
Leo

Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 22, 2014 12:44 am

''Hmm ah ok he seems nice'' he said as he watched the pictures and was glad that there was an alarm on the thing so he wouldn't be eaten alive by one of the zombies and softly dozed into sleep. He woke up late in the morning and lookearound for a moment not knowing where he was but then remembered, he stretched yawned and then just layed back down trying to get some more rest.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 22, 2014 1:03 am

Ken was up he had the live video images of him in the headmaster room where he kept all the weapons. "All right Tank look for any rust on anything if you find some bark I'll be expecting the sound grandees and other explosives." He said he had a notebook in his hand as he checked off stuff in the note book.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 22, 2014 1:20 am

John wasn't able to see ken anywhere and went to the headmasters room where he found him as he saw his dog rush away from him. ''Morning'' He yawned as he went to him. ''Is there something I can do?'' He asked wondering if there was something he could do to help protect the foretress or more the school which they were into.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 22, 2014 1:24 am

Ken smiled a bit. He tapped his side pocket and a pair of keys rattled. "Nah, you might run off with my bug out vehicle you can help by grabbing that notebook over there off that desk it says devices weapon prints." He said as he check on some speakers and black powder.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 22, 2014 2:07 am

''Uh sure but why would I run of?'' He asked him as he walked to the counter and got him the small notebook from the desk a bit further away and handed it to him. He couldn't see a reason to why he shuold run away he was having a good time here and the only thing he would be able to do is at least help.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 22, 2014 2:35 am

He looked at him as he grabbed the notebook. "I've had a few others and they ran off with half my supplies so I moved my armory from the basement to the headmasters room it has a magnetic lock and I have the only key." He said as he grabbed a speaker some black powder a aluminum ball and a sound chip. "I wanna teach you something" He said as he took the stuff and placed them on the headmaster desk.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 22, 2014 2:53 am

''Ah that sucks man but I dont do that trust me'' He said smiling as he sat in front of the headmasters desk and watched as he told him he would teach him something. ''Ok cool'' He said as he looked at him. He wondered what he would teach him as he didn't think there would be much that could be taught to him.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 22, 2014 3:00 am

Ken smiled. "This an invention of my own creation." He started out with. "You know that thing I threw at the zombies yesterday I'm gonna teach you how to make one of those." He said. "Now this is a premade shell it has a battery in it for the speaker power supplie. Now you take a speaker flip it over insert a sound card right here in gap between the speaker and the back of it take the wires from the speaker applie it to the battery and add the black powered. now to much could cause a quick explosion which ins't a good idea so had only about half of the full valume or at least till it covers the top[ of the speaker. Then take a pecie of leather or in my cases almuinum add a spark plug to it and a rip cord. and there you go a perfect distraction devise." he explained.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 23, 2014 3:45 am

John watched in awe as he looked at what Ken was making. He had never thought of something like that. He wasn't actually the fighting type more the hide or flee type so this would really come in handy. He was trying to pay attention as close as possible as he saw Ken make the thing and try to take notes into his mind how to build this kind of thing when he would need it. ''Wow thats ... Thats amazing'' Joh exclaimed as he saw the finished devise. "'I could never have thought of something like that myself I mean I am more of the hide person, but this would come in great when I or we would have to go into hiding and we need something to distract the zombies.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 24, 2014 1:11 am

Ken smiled. "Well, I was like that I'm still am but a little less so but, now a day's it's adapt or die." he said his voice kinda wavered. He turned the chair around and sank into it. He let out a small whimper. Tank stuck his head onto Ken's lap trying to make him feel better. Ken kinda patted his head as he cried to himself silently.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 24, 2014 1:35 am

John watched as he listened to what he was saying. ''Yeah I know that is true'' He said smiling however when he saw that ken began to cry his smile dissapeared. ''Uh what is wrong?'' he asked Ken as he wondered why he was crying. He looked at Tank who was laying his head on Ken his lap. The dog obviously cared a big deal about him and he wondered how the two of them had met and what they had gone throught that the dog was so emoitionally connected with ken. ''Tell me please?'' He asked.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 24, 2014 1:47 am

Ken sniffled a bit. "You..you just wouldn't get it." He said as he used his sleeve and wiped away some of the tears from his cheeks. He began to pet the dogs head a bit more. He smiled a bit shyly then it turned back into a small frown.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 24, 2014 2:44 am

Ian was a bit dissapointed as he heard what he was saying to him. ''Well I guess I will leave you alone then for a while'' He said as he went outside and to the old football field where probably one time some jocks had played football against other school teams. Now it was just empty. Everything had been covered with wooden pannels to keep zombies from getting in as he breathed in the soft spring wind.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 24, 2014 3:04 am

Tank looked at him like you should tell someone else besides me look. Ken groaned and went to the football field. "You wanna know then meet me in the stadium announcer box." He said threw the stadiums speakers.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 12:29 am

John didn't hear him coming to him and was startled when he heard his voice as hel istened to what he said. Hee followed him to the stadium announcer box which looked to be one of the only things which was still in tact like the zombie appocolypse hadn't happened. ''You know you don't have to tell me if you don't want to right?'' He said as he looked at him.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 12:42 am

Ken shrugged. "Well my psychiatrist over there." He said pointing to Tank. "Thought it would be a good idea." He said. "Just promise me that you won't think any less of me once I tell you." he said in a low barley audible voice.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 12:51 am

He looked at tank as he wondered why it would be so important to tell hima nd why he would be able to think diffrent of him depending on what would happen. ''No I promise I won't '' He said smiling as he patted Tank his head and then ken his back. ''Well what is it?'' he asked him as he wondered what would be so really bad.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 1:01 am

Ken pulled up a chair as he began. "You see." He said. He went into extreme detail like ti was important to remember everything exactly how those days were. he went into more detail about how he met Kent and how he was the outcast and sat by himself in a corner and how he and Kent came to be. The story came to a sad turn when he started to speak about the days of the first week of the apocalypse He was attacked by most of the school and managed to run into his room where kent was. He became vague when he it came to the part where he was forced to kill kent. he stayed in there till the zombies left the school in search of easier food. Then ended at how he found Tank. "It was like Tank knew me like it was a part of Kent i can't explain it but I feel close to Kent when I'm around Tank." He said.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 3:07 am

"Damn, damn, damn!!"

Geo had been discovered. A couple of zombies had heard him while he tried to get from one of his makeshift hideouts to the other. He had slipped while jumping and made a huge cut on his leg. The blood was attracting all of the zombies to him, and all he could do was keep limping away. He couldn't even hide because of the smell. It was only until he found an abandoned high school and jumped up some of the ledges, using only his arms and one leg. The man clutched his camera as he flopped onto the rooftop, huffing in exhaustion. He hadn't gotten much from his base, only a couple of water bottles and some stale bread in his pack, along with some medical supplies....oh, duh! Geo started to pull the med kit out of the bag and checked his leg out. A large gash running from his calf to his ankle was bleeding profusely, and a metal spike that was luckily not rusted was slightly sticking out of it.

"Ack...I really hope there's some supplies in here."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 8:44 pm

Ian smiled as he patted the boy on the back. ''Why would I think less of you, you did what you had to do and I understand that no worries'' He said giving him a smile. He would have done the same thing if he would have been in the situation and knew that he couldn't hate him for what he had done. It was then that he heard a sound. His hearing was one of his talents and he turned around as he had heard something coming from the school. ''Do you hear that too tank?'' He asked as the dog would have about the same hearing as he would have.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 8:47 pm

Ken whipped around on to his laptop and flipped threw the security footage. "Follow me" He called to tank and Ian as he ran to the fire escape at the side of the school. He sent Tank up to fetch the boy from the roof Ken followed up to protect him. "Help tank get him down." He called over to Ian as Tank grabbed the sleeve of the boys shirt. he was quickly dispatching the zombies. he grabbed one of his sound grenades and tossed it off the side of the roof seeing some o them running after it.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Geo's eyes widened as he felt teeth grabbing the sleeve of his shirt and instinctively swung a fist at whatever was attempting to grab him. When he turned and saw that it was a dog he had just swung at, he yelped in surprise and attempted to pet where he had hit, "I'm so sorry...I thought you were a zombie!" Then a loud sound was heard, and Geo had to cover his ears as the moans and screeches of the zombies became even louder, but they were quickly gone. Geo climbed into the school and leaned against the wall, sliding down to the floor and shivering with cold. He was already pale from the loss of blood, and he felt himself slipping into the unconscious realm...
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 10:23 pm

Ian came up and saw a boy sitting there as he hit tank. Thank would be ok but the boy seemed almost down for the count. He quickly slapped his face sending him unconscious. Then he got a kit which he allways had with him in case of a situation like this. He quickly began to operate a bit before he pulled out the piece of the iron nail and began to stitch him. After he had stitched him he bounded him and then bounded his foot after that he bound tank. Tank was fine with a day of rest or less he would be fine as he picked the boy up. He needs some rest we just need to carry him, I will bring him to the dorm you repair the dfenses ok? '' He asked as he looked at his friend.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 10:37 pm

Ken had finished dispatching quite a few of the zombies he just threw another sound grenade and the rest followed it to there demise. Ken followed the way that Ian went. He tended to Tank he glared at the boy. "He hit my poor dog." He said looking at the small bruise. "He'll be fine through." He said walking over to the boy. He checked him over. His pulse was slightly elevated his breathing was quick but he had no bite marks no fever and he was relatively alive. "His skin is ghostly pale I think we should watch him for a bit." Ken said taking a bit of control of the situation. "Let's get him to the nurses station I'm gonna check security feed again then go set my trap...again" He said taking the nail and tossing it over the fence. "Trap set" He said smiling.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 30, 2014 2:52 am

Geo woke up about an hour later, the color finally coming back to his face. He tried to move, but felt a sharp pain in his leg and flopped back into the comfortable bed in the nurse's office. This place seemed to be kept up pretty well from what he could tell. He got up and grabbed his camera, a video recorder he had grabbed before leaving the temporary base in his editor's office to record his adventures. He turned it on as always and started to walk around, keeping the camera to his eye. The sun was down, and the lights were all off, so he turned on the night vision and limped along. His leg had healed pretty well, luckily not having gotten tetanus since the nail wasn't rusted. Geo sneaked around a corner, heavily breathing from the pain in his leg. He had no weapons, so the second something bad happened, he'd have to limp for his life.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)    Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)  - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Zombieland rp (Private, Protoman.EXE, Pup)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next