HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucas Howard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lucas
Lucas

Lucas Howard Empty
PostSubject: Lucas Howard   Lucas Howard H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 7:05 pm

Name: Lucas Howard
Nickname: Lucky
Battle Style: Dragon Types
Looks:
Spoiler:
Personality: "Lucky" is a risk taker. He's always very calm and rarely expresses his emotions with more than a smirk or the furrowing of his brow. He typically looks mean. He tends to show his pokemon "tough love", but it's love nonetheless. Lucky takes pride in his pokemon and is a loyal friend to them and any other friends.
History: Lucky was once a professor of Pokemon Psychology at Middle Kanton University (MKU) in Saffron. He dealt with many strong, healthy pokemon, keeping some as pets, and married a beautiful wife. Soon, he took on the challenge of taming a wild Gyrados—a psychology experiment at the university regarding the effects of TMs and HMs on a pokemon’s mental stability. This was a Gyrados on whom extensive experiments had taken place. Consequently, it knew moves earlier than it should at its young age due to a TM and an HM. The Gyrados negated much of what Lucky knew about Pokemon Psychology, but he continued to work with it, accrediting its odd mental development to the early use of stressful TMs and HMs. He eventually thought he had tamed the beast, but the Gyrados surprised him one day by attacking him and killing his wife in the process. Since then, Lucky has been very somber, withdrawn, and sometimes filled with anger. Lucky got rid of his other pokemon by releasing them into the wild and, in a hybrid of fury and depression, kept only the one pokemon that had undone him. He now embarks on a journey as a nomad with the intent to prove his research was not in vain by befriending this Gyrados.

Pokemon

Pokemon: Gyrados
Nickname: Dose
Level: 21
Moves: Splash, Thrash, Icy Wind, Surf, Tackle
Personality:Lucky’s Gyrados, also known as just “Dose”, craves attention, according to Lucky’s latest memos and psyche reports. For some reason, Dose has a personality more suitable for an Abra or some other independent, psychic pokemon. Gyrados wants his efforts to be noticed, celebrated, and praised, but he doesn’t want help and hates taking instructions. He will often fight battles differently than what Lucky asks. He is disobedient in such a way as to place himself as the trainer instead of as the pokemon. This “trainer complex”, as Lucky calls it, is characteristic of a psychic pokemon, though Gyrados knows no psychic moves and cannot learn any other than “Rest”.

Last edited by Lucas on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
rileysaura
rileysaura

Lucas Howard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Howard   Lucas Howard H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Sorry, but as Magikarp does not evolve until lv20, Gyarados cannot be obtained at lv12
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Lucas Howard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Howard   Lucas Howard H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 7:20 pm

Also, seeing as this is your first trainer, we wouldn't let you have a Pokemon above level 10. (It's kind of a pointless rule, but they make me enforce it.) What you could do is create another trainer, with just a low level starter Pokemon and get it approved, (you wouldn't even have to use it) then you could create this one. Also, you could make this one's rank be Dragon Trainer.
rileysaura
rileysaura

Lucas Howard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Howard   Lucas Howard H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 7:32 pm

Actually, i trhought the highest level to start was 12? and don't we encourage people to keep thier charecters active?
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Lucas Howard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Howard   Lucas Howard H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 7:38 pm

Okay, fine, he may find that he wants to keep it going but often these characters and users just kind of die off anyway. And I thought it was 10, but I must be wrong.
rileysaura
rileysaura

Lucas Howard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Howard   Lucas Howard H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 7:46 pm

yeah, it says 1-12 on the template.
Mew
Mew

Lucas Howard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Howard   Lucas Howard H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 9:13 pm

you know not all members take off. He might stay, give him a chance
Lucas
Lucas

Lucas Howard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Howard   Lucas Howard H6Q0F8zMon Jan 31, 2011 10:55 pm

Alrighty, I adjusted Gyrados's level appropriately. I had anticipated that you'd likely restrict the use of a pokemon at a level too low, but I tried it anyway because I remembered seeing that sort of thing on the gameboy games. Anyways, in the interest of preserving and using this character, I created another character named Kiyomi Sato. If she can get approved first, I'll be able to use this character. However, you'll find that I've invested quite a bit into this other character, and that is because I'm equally fond of her (not in a weird way). So, I won't be dropping her once this one's approved :).
rileysaura
rileysaura

Lucas Howard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Howard   Lucas Howard H6Q0F8zTue Feb 01, 2011 6:56 pm

Yeah, it has happened a few times in the games *coughLancecough* but noone likes those in game Gamesharkers XD

I can approve this now, methinks
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Lucas Howard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Howard   Lucas Howard H6Q0F8zTue Feb 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Yeah, I caught a level eight Pidgeotto on my HG. Riley, when you approve something you move it to the 'Approved' section.
rileysaura
rileysaura

Lucas Howard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Howard   Lucas Howard H6Q0F8zTue Feb 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Of course, sorry, haven't really moderated anything in a while XD

Moved
Sponsored content

Lucas Howard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas Howard   Lucas Howard H6Q0F8z

Lucas Howard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1