HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flashback! Return to Pewter City!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 16, 2014 7:32 pm

"It's alright, I can do both no problem." Brock assured Miku, disappearing back into the kitchen. When the conversation fizzled out, they were left to watch the TV show, which had feature packages on the guest in question at his place in Hoenn, where he often worked with Professor Birch and was coined to be taking over from the man himself one day. It included interviews with his parents, one of whom was the gym leader at Petalburg City, and the renowned co-ordinator Haruka, who had defended her status as a champion co-ordinator several times over the years and was known for holding demonstrations.

While the food was sizzling away, Brock showed up from where the staircase was, "If you'd like, I could give you both a tour of the house. But I thought I'd bring this for Amaura. Happiny's happy to lend her bed." He chuckled, setting down a snugly little bed next to Miku for the Pokemon to use if she liked. "Just let my Dad know if he's boring you. He'll even watch repeats of his favourite shows no matter how many times he's seen them!"

"Be nice to your old man, Brock." The elder chided, "I know more embarrassing things about you that make the frilly apron seem like nothing." He warned with a wry smile, Rokas' eyes swiveling over to Miku's to gauge her reaction on the mens' playful tiff.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 16, 2014 9:24 pm

Miku was glad to be able to comfortably set Amaura down. Though not heavy for her species just yet, carrying her around constantly was still somewhat taxing. She gently set the shiny baby in the bed, careful not to wake her. Afterward she rotated her shoulders and neck, stretching out after hours of holding the thing. Mildly she wondered what would happen when she was full grown and wanted Miku to pick her up. She shook her head, not even wanting to think about something like that right now.

Glancing up to Brock as he offered the tour, she pondered lightly. It didn't seem there was too much to the place, but it might be better than sitting awkwardly with his father. "Uhm, sure," she replied, looking back to the old man and giving a slight bow respectfully. "But I don't really find the show to be boring. I don't watch TV much, so I probably haven't seen it anyway," she explained, before gently standing from the table. In this way, Miku seemed to react little to the interactions between Brock and his father. She merely sighed lightly to herself, trying not to think of how her own family once was.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 16, 2014 9:35 pm

The sigh didn't go unnoticed, and Rokas stood, too. He worried that the grandfather might feel sad to be left again, however briefly, but he didn't strike the boy as particularly fragile or anywhere near out of his mind, so he'd probably be fine. Brock led them upstairs, where some rooms shared two futons, and all varied in decoration. Fascination with rock-types seemed to be a theme, but it wasn't for every sibling, as Brock explained. One had a love of fairy types since discovering them, and had actually left home with a Mime Jr given to him by an elderly man who lived not far out of town, past the outside of Diglett's Tunnel.

"I raised most of my brothers on my own, so I've been proud to watch them grow up." He explained, moving on to show the bathroom and then finally the master bedroom, which his father occupied, "Do you two have any siblings?"

Rokas had a stepbrother, who was nice but he didn't really know much about, and his older sister who was searching for a job after finishing her own journey. She had been the leader of a small team of friends and was fond of cosplay and gothic clothing, and also ghostly Pokemon with Agatha as an idol of hers. They had a lot in common, that aside. They both waited for Miku's answer next.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri May 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Miku listened as Brock droned on about his siblings. Whenever she would mention anything involving Pokémon, she would nod her head and smile faintly. "Yeah, Clefairy is the only Fairy type I have. I heard that they used to classify them as Normal Pokémon, though, before the official discovery of the Fairy type. Kind of weird, don't you think...?" She trailed off, eyes scanning over the various things in the rooms.

Now was the awkward moment. That question, why did it have to come up? She hoped Rokas's answer would be satisfactory enough for the both of them. However, when they both looked at her expectantly she froze up. "Uhm..." She expressed, jaw gaping a bit. "My family is a bit...estranged? I guess that's what you'd call it...so I guess I don't really have any siblings..." She hoped that would work, trying not to stare directly into either Brock or Rokas's eyes.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 17, 2014 1:30 am

Rokas stiffened, feeling awkward when Miku gave such an answer. He suspected her not to be truthful in reality, that she had siblings but didn't want to talk about them, not that he planned to push it. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." Brock said simply. He didn't let it bother them, swiftly moving on by gesturing an arms to the wooden stairs, gesturing for them to make their way down. When they were back in their spots, he assured them that dinner hopefully wouldn't be too much longer, and he brought out various flavours of flat bread and set it in the table centre with dips. Bringing a plate each, including for himself, Brock smiled, "Help yourself to these while you wait, alright?"
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Miku felt quite out of place after the awkward moment. She could feel the tension Rokas held, and though Brock played it off she felt he was probably a bit off put as well. She sat back down at the table quietly, checking on Amaura for a moment. Sound asleep.

Brock brought out the flatbread, drawing Miku's eyes upward. "Oh, thank you..." She muttered, grabbing a piece gently. She ate tiny nibbles, looking a bit like a chipmunk with the way she held the bread. A far cry from the girl who devoured her food freely like a bit of a glutton Rokas had seen before.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 19, 2014 3:07 am

Being as picky as he was, Rokas had to ask which bread was what, going for the plainest first and choosing a milder dip in addition. He liked most things plain, favouring butter or pesto if anything, and that was his limit. Even melted cheese was gross to the young boy. Food was his weakest area, it had to be said, although his cooking was perhaps a bit above average, if not limited in what he dealt with.

The silence of food being devoured was more comfortable than simply failing to make conversation. Brock's father talked through the advert breaks about his son's cooking skills, going into the fact that he was an esteemed breeder as well as a trainer, and could make them some perfect pokechow to go away with especially for each of their Pokemon. Even the elusive Amaura would be catered for! Eventually, Brock showed up in the doorway.

"Let me know when you're ready for the main course. I'm all set!" He assured them, obviously enjoying playing host. Brock was a family man, through and through.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 19, 2014 9:32 pm

After several minutes of silently nibbling at flat breads with various sauces, Miku was beginning to feel a might bit uncomfortable. Perhaps it wasn't best to accept such an invitation? She was quite antisocial, after all. But the aroma of the food cooking caused her stomach to growl further, mouth salivating in anticipation.

Brock finally peaked his head out, "Yes, I'm ready...errr, if you are?" She asked, turning to the other two at the table. She didn't want to come across as rude in someone else's home! She couldn't wait to get a good meal in her. Then maybe they would still be able to get a room at the Pokémon Center, and plan for tomorrow.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 19, 2014 9:44 pm

"Um, sure! I mean, we all eat at different paces, anyway. I'm always either really quick or really slow..." Rokas admitted with a nervous laugh.
"Sure, I could go for more food!" It appeared Brock's father had cleaned his plate already, grazing at a faster pace than either teenager could hope to catch up to. Brock laughed, shaking his head.
"Of course you could. Hold on, Dad." He laughed.

He brought out two bowls with lids on, opening them up to reveal two delicious curries. One was fully vegetarian, the other containing assorted vegetable and chick meat. He set down a metal container of steaming rice, too, and then sat to join them.

"O- oh! Wow! Thank you!" Rokas exclaimed.
"I'm happy to serve when anyone's ready." The gym leader said, already doing so for his father, who took a decent helping of rice and curry, "There's more, too. I have my brothers to feed, after all, so just ask if anything runs out. I brought some spices, Miku, so I can make yours as hot as you want, just let me know!" He offered, dishing food for himself and picking out some bread to dip.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 19, 2014 10:01 pm

Miku nodded, letting Brock know what she wanted as he filled her plate. She ended up with a rather spicy curry over rice, which began soaking up the flavor as well. She ate contentedly, admiring all the flavor in it. Brock really was a fantastic chef, but after cooking for so many people for so long, you'd almost have to be, right?

A while later the meal was finally done, Miku having eaten far more than she should have. She felt a bit in pain, truthfully, her stomach filled as much as it could be. "Thank you," she again thanked the host, giving an awkward nod. She sat back just a bit, hoping her body would forgive her as she fought between the pain and sickening feeling induced by merely too much food.

"Do you need any help cleaning up?" She asked, though truly hoped he would say no. By this point she was ready to just lay down and pass out. The food was taking its toll, but she didn't want to seem ungrateful. "Rokas, we should go see if we can get a room at the Pokémon Center soon, as well," The girl tacked on a few moments later, glancing to the awkward boy.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 19, 2014 10:33 pm

Rokas definitely ate the least, having a naturally smaller appetite, but he enjoyed the tea that Brock had made, too. The gym leader, his father and eventually the awkward boy seemed to carry the conversation the most, discussing Pokemon, their various experiences, anyone interesting they knew and whatever else came up. Rokas helped to clear the table even when Brock insisted that it was fine.

"You could stay here if you want to, or even at the Pokemon gym overnight, although it might be less comfortable." The older man warned as his son and her friend started on the washing up. "The Pokemon Centre will be very busy by this time, so it might be harder to get a room. Besides, it's more comfortable here, and you'll get a great breakfast and packed lunch all inclusive, all for free!"
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 12:00 am

Miku grumbled a bit to herself about how quickly PokéCenter beds filled up. However, she at least helped carry the dishes to the kitchen before sitting back down in blissful misery. As much as she hated being an imposition, especially in a place not designed for boarding, Miku had troubles turning down the offer.

"Yeah, that sounds pretty good, actually..." Miku went and washed up in the restroom, staring at herself in the mirror for a few minutes. It wasn't the same as most girls who would be admiring their beauty, or trying to look better. Instead she stared at her reflection with no enthusiasm. She could see her brother in herself, which bothered her enough. She sighed, splashing her face with water from the sink and drying it off with a hand towel.

She went back out to the main room, sitting down and contemplating her next move. She debated taking on the leader of her home town before heading off to Johto, perhaps. Or maybe a well deserved break in the tropical climates of the Orange Archipelago was in order.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 12:06 am

The kitchen was cleared up in no time, and Brock got to serving his siblings their dinner out in the garden with the Pokemon while Rokas and Miku washed themselves up. "There's the main bathroom if either of you need a proper clean." His father advised, "I'll go and set up your rooms. The boys can stay out in the yard tonight!" He joked, chortling to himself as he left them. Rokas actually sighed in relief to be free for a moment, but it was short lived, and he ended up flushing red when the gym leader came in.

"I heard from Dad that you two are staying the night! I'll fix you up some food for the road for you and your Pokemon, and I'll have breakfast ready before you go! Any requests?" He asked.
"Umm, cereal's good with me, really. Or just toast." Rokas said. He didn't mind waffles or pancakes, either, though, but the first two were staples in the lad's diet.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 2:01 am

Miku stifled a chuckle as Rokas's face flushed, bringing her hand to her lips to hide the smirk. She might be antisocial, but he was just so easily flustered it amazed her. She looked up to Brock, nodding. "That sounds great. I wouldn't mind having eggs and maybe some bacon or sausage. Though cereal is alright too," Miku said, hoping she didn't come off as asking for too much.

She found social situations to be an awkward balancing act. She had to try being honest, but be careful to come across as modest. Too modest and she's targeted, to brash and she's targeted. It was no wonder she preferred avoiding such things altogether. As for taking over someone else's room, she felt somewhat bad about it. Then again, kids usually got excited about getting to camp out, even if just in their own backyard.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 20, 2014 2:15 am

"Alright, I'll take note of those orders." Brock laughed, "And don't worry, my little brothers will either stay down here or go to the gym. They love staying there with some of the Pokemon." He explained. They'd probably just take Ludicolo, Happiny, Marshtomp and Sudowoodo with them, and the four would babysit them all. They were such rascals. "I wouldn't want them around when we have amazing, journeying trainers trying to sleep. They'd hassle you all for stories and demonstrations. Like they don't see enough!"
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 21, 2014 9:07 am

Miku thanked Brock again, and they passed the time with small talk, Miku only chiming in when the subject was Pokémon. Especially water Pokémon. After a while, everyone began to depart for bed. Normally Miku would have been quite the nocturnal person, but the last few days had put her off her normal schedule. She yawned, covering her mouth and stretching a bit.

"I think I'm going to go to bed," she said to Rokas, rubbing her eyes a bit. "I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" She gathered up her Amaura, limp in her arms as she slept, and headed off to the room she'd been designated. She changed into more comfortable night clothes of a super soft microfiber fabric and slipped into bed. Amaura and Slowpoke both slept outside of their capsules, Slowpoke sleeping across her legs and Amaura curled up in the girl's arms. She quickly fell asleep, dreaming of days to come.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 21, 2014 5:54 pm

Roxas slipped into his futon, quite excited at the prospect of sleeping in one of these things. He curled up next to his Espurr, who was all snugly, in an oversized t-shirt and pyjama trousers. When the morning came, it was a bit noisy for a while even before they had arisen, with Brock getting some of his little brothers ready for school or whatever other duties they might have had. Rokas got up before Miku, taking a quick shower and getting ready into his usual style of clothes to drift downstairs and eat breakfast in front of the television.

Brock had of course kept to his promise. He was making exactly what Miku had requested and even had some bread ready to toast for Rokas if he wanted seconds, of which he wasn't sure. He wasn't particularly hungry, but adventuring would take it out of him, and it was all for free. The gym leader in his pink apron had made some containers of Pokemon food and had a special breakfast mix arranged all for them, and on top of that, snacks for the human duo, too. Now all there was to wait for was Miku herself.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 11, 2014 1:03 am

Miku got little rest through the night. Worries of the days to come plagued her mind, ravaging her dreams with prospective scenarios and nightmares. She did so much in her mind, that when morning came and she woke, she felt little to nothing for the sleep she'd received. She sighed, groaning a bit as she rubbed her eyes, and looked to the bed where Amaura slept. She already seemed bigger, which mildly disappointed the girl. She would be able to hold her for long if she kept growing that way.

Poking the psychic hippo laying across her legs, Miku woke her faithful partner and began to get ready for the day. She took a greedily long, hot shower, which felt awesome after having been using the Pokémon Center facilities for so long. She pulled on fresh clothes, the clean silk cool to the touch. She hummed contentedly, rubbing the sleeve to her face before finishing up. She pulled her hair up as usual, slicked back into high ponytails before heading down to breakfast.

She couldn't believe it, as the aroma hit her and her stomach growled wantingly. She hadn't expected him to truly cook what she requested, but it all looked so much better than the Center's food. She felt herself begin to salivate, before taking her seat, lump in her throat growing as she tried to restrain herself from being gluttonous. Slowpoke led Amaura to a Pokémon dish, acting as a sort of baby sitter for the hatchling, while the rest of Miku's team ate happily.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 16, 2014 12:41 am

Brock was obviously handling his brothers' meals by the sounds of things, needing to hurry things along so that they could head off to school and whatever chores they might have to handle outside of home for the day. He was clearly the type to put others before himself, and as intimidating and nearly salty a gym leader persona as Brock could play, otherwise he was indeed a trustworthy and reliable man. Roxas' eyes were absently on his hungry team and also on Miku's, quietly admiring the cute hatchling and the Slowpoke taking care of it. He was a sucker for cuteness. In terms of manly stereotypes, he failed across the board.

"So, have you decided yet what it is that you want to do?" The blonde broke the silence, eyes tearing from the team and the morning studio show that was playing on the TV. A woman in a classy dress was beside an older, suited man, as they discussed real life stories and amazing Pokemon battles, broken up by weather reports and features here and there. Cartoons would be playing on another channel or two, no doubt, as well as news and the usual daytime drivel. "Like, where you wanna go, and stuff?"
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 24, 2014 7:44 am

Miku allowed the words to dance in her head as she half listened to the television drone on. She was oddly intrigued by a lot of 'normal' things that most would be bored by. It wasn't too hard to understand why if one were to know her past. She hasn't had much of a sense of normalcy recently in her life, after all. She hummed thoughtfully, playing at her food with the fork lightly.

"Truthfully, no. I haven't really decided," Miku admitted, slightly exasperated from the whole ordeal. A whole night and then some to think about it, and she drew a blank. She started to wonder if she were just some cruel joke, brought into the world by a force of sheer curiosity. Then given no purpose beyond existing.

"I figure that maybe I'll head back to Cerulean. I wouldn't mind gaining one more badge. Then I'll work my way down to Vermilion City and take a ferry to Johto. What about you?" The petite miko glanced to her recent friend and travel partner, eyes like mysterious pools.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 25, 2014 1:01 am

Rokas was both surprised and relieved at Miku's revelation. "Oh! So, you have decided, and you're going after your dream, and that's good!" He exclaimed cheerfully, looking genuinely happy for the young woman, whilst also carrying a strong sense of shock. He resembled a deer or rabbit that had made a narrow escape from the path of a speeding car, not that it was too infrequent of an appearance for the boy to carry.

"Well, actually, if you're not bored of me yet, I thought I might stick along...? I mean, it just makes sense to head back that way with company. I have an awful sense of direction, too, so it'd help." Rokas laughed awkwardly, "And I'd love to watch your next match! Maybe you could even challenge the Vermilion Gym, too, before you get your ferry! A water trainer beating a master of electric types would look really cool for you! And you could probably catch all sorts of Pokemon while you were there, too. Water ones, I mean."
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 25, 2014 1:52 am

Miku found it kind of odd the way Rokas looked at her decision. Going after her dreams? She wasn't even sure what her dreams were, still he saw it as a positive note either way. He was certainly peculiar. Still, she figured he was going to split off from her, just like everyone else. After all, them meeting was all happenstance anyway, right?

This made it all the more shocking as he fumbled for his words. Asking to come along with her? Miku found no words, jaw moving with no sound coming out. People didn't want to be around her. She was weird, she was that creepy girl with the sword. Yet here was Rokas, going on about her as if she were some amazing trainer.

"Y-yeah, I don't mind," Miku finally sputtered out. "I-I mean, you can come along if y-you want," she added, slight blush to her face as she turned to face the TV intensely. She wasn't even watching it, but she felt the need to look away from her nerdy little companion. It felt weird, and she didn't know how to react.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 25, 2014 2:38 am

"Oh. Okay. Thank you." Rokas replied, noticing the way that Miku stammered and suddenly looked away from him. It made the boy panic a little, "It's okay to say 'no'. It's just that I think you're cool, and I don't really like being alone very much, but I usually don't get along with people, so... But if I'm being annoying or a burden, it's alright to say so. You can tell me anything, it's fine..."

He trailed off, letting the silence linger as he also continued to watch the television. It didn't really interest him that much, but unlike Miku, at least he was taking it in. Brock finally returned to the room, a satisfied smile on his face, "Well, I've finished all those supplies for you guys, so the boxes are ready for you both whenever you decide to head off. Did you enjoy breakfast?" He asked. Rokas thanked Brock and said that he did, but shy as ever, didn't have more to say.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 25, 2014 3:42 am

"N-no, no, it's alright!" Miku stammered on, eyes wide as she waved her hands mildly at Rokas. Apparently the two really were horrible at communication. However, there wasn't much time to sulk, as Brock came out soon after with provisions for their upcoming trip.

Rising to her feet, Miku thanked Brock formally. "I appreciate everything you've done for us," she said politely, with a slight bow. "I know my Pokémon do, too," she said, looking to those with full bellies. "The food was delicious, thank you very much. For everything, really!" She yammered on awkwardly. At least the tension had been taken off from between herself and Rokas, which helped enough.

"We should get going soon though, I don't want to outstay my welcome," Miku said a few minutes later, looking to Rokas. "You are coming too, right?" She asked, her Pokémon being gathered and placed back into their respective capsules. Clefairy was let out to walk with her, having the easiest time between her fish and the baby Amaura.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 26, 2014 12:16 am

"Oh, I understand, and you're very welcome. If you're ever in the area again or you know I'm somewhere nearby, feel free to come and say 'hello'. I'd love to find out how you're doing and catch up." Brock told the two. Rokas thanked the gym leader and nodded, storing away all of his Pokemon but Raichu, who waited at his side, sniffing out the scents of the house.

"Oh, yeah! Of course I am!" Rokas remembered that Miku liked Raichu, too, and thought that maybe Clefairy and the snoozing Amaura might do also. When all of their goodbyes were said, which included an echo of them from the younger siblings that they'd managed to evade, the duo exited the home and started for their way out of Pewter City. It was time for another flashback for Miku, on towards Cerulean City.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flashback! Return to Pewter City!   Flashback! Return to Pewter City! - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Flashback! Return to Pewter City!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4