HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

City wolves (RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

City wolves (RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 17, 2014 7:40 pm

Anubis looked at shay. "That's not behaving you'r supposed to go with ghost." He said. Star came and laid by his side after saying to hope. "Behave then see me afterwards."

(When ever she get's the chance. She'll jump in after mark as a wanna be. I'll also start a 42 hour posting limit)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 5:53 pm

'Behave then see me afterwards.' She says, Hope mentally thought. Her ears twitched in silent amusement, even as she held back a smile from spreading over her muzzle. She settled down obediently, leashing in her free spirit for now. Unused to being surrounded by so many wolves, she soon started fidgeting uneasily. She felt suffocated, with a strong wish to move away for some air.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 19, 2014 3:11 pm

Shay chuckled playfully and quickly headed over to Ghost sitting down and listening intently to what Ghost was teaching him so, that he could progress through the pack's ranks quicker and prove himself to be a great member of it.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 19, 2014 5:36 pm

"Now I'm to teach you basic healing remedy. Now I have some things hear I''m gonna show you I want you to tell me what they are and what they are used for don't worry if you don't know." Ghost said he pulled out a leaf of cobwebs a leaf of cattails a leaf of purple berries and one with red berries.

Anubis whispered something to Star and they kinda laughed.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 20, 2014 5:15 pm

Hope bent her muzzle to sniff at the berries. "Is this Yew? And...I don't know what those are." She shook her head at the red berries, but looked at the purple berries she had just assumed to be yew. She smiled at the cobwebs delicately placed on the leaf and turned to the cattails. She seen them growing around the stagnant pool of water she liked to call a pond. Now choked up with weeds, and devoid of life as the surfaced was covered with algae, she didn't frequent it to drink anymore. Though she did like nuzzling the fluffy stalks.

She knew what cattails were, but left them for Shay to answer. Instead, she frowned at the red berries. She'd never seen them around. Her tail flicked in annoyance as she searched through her memory in vain. Nope. She didn't know. She let out a tiny exasperated sigh.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 20, 2014 7:48 pm

Shay looked at each of the things which Ghost put in front of them and heard Hope call the purple berries Yew, Shay then looked to the others and recognized the Cattails saying
"Those are Cattails I've seen them growing around where I used to wander before, those are cobwebs; that's easy and those.."
he indicated towards the red berries he had formerly used to eat without having known what they were until someone from another pack had once told him to get off them as, when he was a loner he must have stumbled upon another packs food supply and the other wolf had called them; Guelder Rose. Shay promptly said
"I think they are Guelder Rose but, they might be something else. I'm not really sure to be honest"
Shay stayed seated and waited for a response as, to whether or not he was right.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 22, 2014 4:54 pm

Ghost shook his head. "No, the purple berries are juniper good for giving strength and upset bellies cobwebs are to stop bleeding catails the fluff of the cat tails will stop bleeding and the stalk and root is used to prevent infections and the red ones should never be eatean it's called holly. It's used to kill wolves we have no hope of cureing and it's useful to keep cats and ratsand snakes and other things away."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Hope was already reaching towards the fuzzy cattails. They were the broad leaved ones, it appeared. Although knowing her atrocious general knowledge, she wouldn't last a day naming and identifying things. She withdrew her paw, avoiding the red berries, though her face remained expressionless. Juniper appeared to be traveling herb. Her claws sifted through the slight grit at her paws, clicking quietly as she flexed her digits.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 23, 2014 10:09 am

Shay nodded taking a mental note in his head of what he was being told and saying
"Cool Ghost sir, what next"
eagerly bouncing about on the spot having gotten up but, not having realized it, it was just the way he is; so overflowing with energy he has difficulty staying still for long periods of time.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 01, 2014 8:00 pm

"Now I want you guys to repeat to me what I just said you get it right I'll show you how to applie it then you'r good to go." he said waiting wagging his tail slowly.

Anubis was slightly adiub.. "I remember doing that I hated it I could never get them straight." he said. "I mean I was better at it then you are of course." he said butting star with his head.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 02, 2014 5:33 pm

Hope was just nuzzling when the cattails when she realized what she was doing under which circumstances and put them back, a little red-faced. She looks away from Shay as he hops to his feet. Ghost asked them to mention them all again. She took this opportunity to familiarize herself with the herbs. "That's Juniper and that's holly. Cattails and cobwebs." She rattled off quickly, pointed at the things respectively.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 13, 2014 2:45 pm

Ghost looked at hope. "Good now what are each used for." He said.
-Thunder
-Thunder

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 30, 2014 1:16 am

(This still active?)
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 30, 2014 5:33 am

nope srry
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 6:51 am

(Aw, it's not active anymore?)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City wolves (RP)   City wolves (RP) - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

City wolves (RP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4