HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hunt [Mod]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zSun Apr 20, 2014 7:01 am

The glass door of the Poké Mart slides open and Bryan steps outside. He has just bought a few healing items that should come in handy later, perhaps sooner. Yesterday, the Trainer captured a Bibarel, and trained his Gible. Earlier today, Bryan dropped off the newly captured Bibarel, and Rath on an Adoption Center.

Today, Bryan has two new objectives. First, he must find a replacement for Rath. Then, Bryan would challenge the Water-type Gym and get his Cascade Badge. At the same time, he would try hitting on the chick Gym Leader Misty.

His footsteps pat the ground as Bryan walk nearer the tall grass where wild Pokémon hide. Alternatively, he might just spot another Trainer.

Last edited by Bryan on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 9:03 am

(So...since your Poliwag was adopted, should we pretend it isn't here?)

A little to the left of the location of the trainer and his pokemon, a patch of rustling grass hinted at the presence of a pokemon. No need to walk over, a Vaporeon sedately padded out of the foliage, cast a casual glance upon the ones present, and continued walking on. However, on reaching the path the trainer was crossing, it reached the middle, exactly opposite the human, and suddenly swerved to face him. What a queer pokemon.

The Hunt [Mod] Vaporeon
Level 17
Bryan
Bryan

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 9:47 am

[[Well, yes. I've also edited my first post.]]

Bryan's eyes followed the rustling and the creature behind it until it showed itself. A wide smile slowly formed on Bryan's face when he saw that it was a Vaporeon. It is an excellent replacement for Rath.

"Hi, adorable blue. I'm Bryan, a Trainer," Bryan thought he would not pick a fight with this one, and would try to recruit the creature without violence.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 4:08 pm

The Vaporeon continued to silently gaze upon the trainer, even as he spoke. Then it let out a single, solitary note miaow, or whatever sound they produce. So monotonous. It seemed to be devoid of emotions, a personality much more suited for an Espeon. Emotions are overrated anyway.

It's gaze suddenly fell upon the spheres Bryan had at his disposal, and started to stare at them, the way it was staring at him just a few moments ago. It continued to gaze and gaze and gaze. The situation quickly turns uncomfortable. It gets a bit creepy when things stare and stare and don't react until you snap your fingers in front of their face, and that too a slow reaction, gradually turning their blank gaze upon you.
Bryan
Bryan

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 7:42 pm

At first, Bryan found the Vaporeon adorable and thought maybe it is just socially awkward or something. Now it is just being odd and somewhat creepy. He would not want a spooky Vaporeon like this on his team but the personality could help when it comes to a psychological warfare between the Pokémon battlers. "Why so serious?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zTue Apr 22, 2014 5:39 am

The Vaporeon's sole comment on the trainer's question was another miaow. The sound slightly cynical and cranky, if they were to get anywhere, Bryan would have to make the first move.
Bryan
Bryan

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zTue Apr 22, 2014 9:33 am

"Want to join my team?" Bryan thought that he would be straightforward. It is a stupid way to ask a creature to join, but whatever.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zTue Apr 22, 2014 4:15 pm

While it showed no instance of it understanding, or even responding to it, it gave another miaow. It didn't seem that if the trainer tried to catch it, it would resist.

(So much fun with this character. >:3)
Bryan
Bryan

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zTue Apr 22, 2014 6:37 pm

[[I knew it! LOL! X-(]]

"Uh... I'm going to capture you." Just like that, Bryan would unpin a Poké Ball from his belt and place it next to the Vaporeon. “I promise that you will become strong.”
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zWed Apr 23, 2014 4:52 pm

The Vaporeon quietly pawed the sphere, and was pulled in it. Disappointingly, the pokeball lay still before it clicked. The Vaporeon didn't even fight against it. Strange.

Congratulations! You caught a Vaporeon! Would you like to give it a nickname?

Vaporeon
Female
Level 17
Helping Hand
Tackle
Tail Whip
Sand Attack
Water Gun
Quick Attack
Water Pulse

(Dare you trade this one away. Also, just noticed your new avatae. You play DragonFable? :3)
Bryan
Bryan

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zWed Apr 23, 2014 6:00 pm

[[Yes. I am he who shall present King Alteon the head of Drakath! I am Stabface, the Rogue of Oaklore! *impending doom music* So, how long have you been playing?]]

"...strange."

Bryan could only think of one single word to describe the eerie Vaporeon, "Hollow." Thus, it shall be her name.

"Well, I still don't have a weapon for Misty," he thought to himself as he took back the capturing device from the ground and kept on walking around searching for whatever he may find.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zThu Apr 24, 2014 9:42 am

(Uh, started long ago and recently stopped. But I might start again :3 Also, who'd the Bibarel go to? I need to edit your character... Also, which level would you be on?

EDIT: Oh, another question. After this, when you create your topic in Vermilion, may I join your topic. Never really completed mine.)

A Mawile trotted out of the bushes, and seemed to ignore the trainer. It happily picked up fruits and berries fallen on the ground and ate the major part of it before tossing the remaining to the large ponytail like jaw, who snapped it up. It did this repeatedly, as though feeding it.

The Hunt [Mod] Mawile
Level 11
Bryan
Bryan

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zThu Apr 24, 2014 3:00 pm

[[Well, I left the Bibarel on the Adoption Center a few days ago and I was hoping someone could edit it and add Bibarel into the list of Pokémon that is up for adoptions. You can join Bryan now if you wish. I am Level 10 on DragonFable. What is your Class?]]

"Well, I'd like to see you in combat, Hollow." Bryan sent out the newly captured Vaporeon. As expected, she did not give an emotion. She just stared at the Mawile with a blank expression. "You know, I feel like you have the soul of an Espeon and a face of an Espurr staring at everything blankly. Water Pulse!"

Hollow would release a blue ball of energy from her mouth at the opponent. When the attack hits the opponent, the ball turns into water.

MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zThu Apr 24, 2014 5:26 pm

(Mage. Also level 10 ^^' Could you take my gym topic in Sennta? Dark hasn't posted for over 48 hours. Bibarel is up for adoption. So does that mean I remove him from your character?)

Mawile was caught off guard and whirled around. The Water Pulse connected but did little damage. It suddenly broke into a violent volley of attacks, first Play Rough. It closed in and attempted to attack Vaporeon. Then Iron Head. It tried to headbutt it's watery foe, with the hope to cause it to flinch. And finally Fairy Wind. The majority being Fairy type attacks, it released a wind that, upon connecting should cause some damage to the Bubblejet pokemon.
Bryan
Bryan

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zThu Apr 24, 2014 5:48 pm

[[It would be awesome if two players could join up. It would be fun to go on a quest together, and maybe have a chat box in DragonFable. By the way, I am using hacking software for a free Dragon Amulet. If you are interested, I can tell you about it. I will not be liable should they find out and ban your account though. Yes, you can remove Bibarel now. To be honest, I am somewhat losing hope for Sennta with the absence of Pumpkin but you asked, so I will.]]

Every single attack rained down on Hollow as if Arceus poured down his anger onto the world. The attacks threw her a bit far and she landed on her back bad. "I'd love to see you remain emotionless after that," Bryan commented, sounding a bit mean to his Pokémon.

Hollow slowly got herself back up, it's obvious on her face that she is trying to endure the pain but there is still a divided blank expression scattered all over her face. She casually walked back to where she stood before she was thrown and awaited orders. "Uh, I hate to send out combos when I'm not really in the mood for one. There will be no awesome theatrics this time. Quick Attack, pin her to the ground, Tail Whip, then Water Gun."

First, Vaporeon would dart at the Mawile, leave white trails behind her path, and attempt to pin the Mawile down to the ground. Her front legs would apply weight on Mawile's little arms while her tail wags cutely, followed by a close quarter Water Gun.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zThu Apr 24, 2014 5:57 pm

Mawile was tackled to the ground and defense lowered, but the moment Hollow opened her mouth to squirt water at her, her large vicious ponytail swung around, attempting to half swallow the Vaporeon with Bite. The maw was big enough, after all.
Bryan
Bryan

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zThu Apr 24, 2014 6:48 pm

Bryan totally forgot about that annoying ponytail and Hollow did not seem to care about it from the start. It chomped down on her entire body and its jaws brutally pierced through her skin. Hollow's eyes and mouth hung wide, a scream could not escape her mouth, as the pain is too much. "Well, what is this? Mortal Kombat? Argh."

Bryan immediately withdrew the Vaporeon. Bryan can witness the worst violent thing ever but the fact that it is his Pokémon hurt; he chose not to let the creature suffer even if it appears devoid of almost everything. "Ladon, show this monster the eternal flames of Hell. DRAGON RAGE!"

Bryan sent Ladon out and the Dragon used Dragon Rage.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zFri Apr 25, 2014 5:35 am

Mawile stepped aside neatly as the blue sphere passed by benignly. Eyeing the Gible, it released another Fairy Wind, before closing in with the same list as last time. Play Rough and Iron Head.
Bryan
Bryan

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zFri Apr 25, 2014 7:09 am

Ladon decided that he would show-off who is better when it comes to winds and tornadoes. He would wave one arm to kick up sand, and then wave the other to create a Sandstorm. Ladon wants to see what would happen if his Sandstorm were to meet the Fairy Wind. His Sand Veil ability should also kick in should the Sandstorm work and remain. Mawile suddenly struck Ladon with her glowing head before she wrestled her opponent to the ground.

Ladon would try to push the Mawile off him and fire another Dragon Rage.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zFri Apr 25, 2014 9:26 am

Mawile was shoved off but miraculously managed to flip and land on her feet. Nevertheless struck by the Dragon Rage, she watched her Fairy Wind get pulled up in the Sandstorm. Shielding her scarlet eyes with an arm, she reached out again for another Bite out of the Dragon type.
Bryan
Bryan

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zFri Apr 25, 2014 4:26 pm

Ladon would jump backwards to dodge the deadly mouth. Then, he would fire two Dragon Rages.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zFri Apr 25, 2014 5:27 pm

The fiery red eyes narrowed. The maw opened wide, as though swallowing up the Dragon Rages. Not without consequences, though. It shuddered, and fell. It was out of commission for a while. Mawile gave it a flick and used a second Fairy Wind.
Bryan
Bryan

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zWed May 07, 2014 5:50 pm

The painful winds once again brushed against Ladon's skin. "Let's do it again, Sandstorm and Dragon Rage." Bruce really wanted to take advantage of Ladon's Sand Veil ability.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8zThu May 08, 2014 5:50 am

The Sandstorm whipped up sand which grazed against Mawile's skin, making her flinch, but it was nothing substantial. Her eyes widened as the Dragon Rage neared, but did nothing to dodge it, letting the powerful attack hit her which exploded in a swirling mass of blue energy. It must have done some severe damage to Mawile.

When the swirling energy settled and subsided, it revealed Mawile standing...with not a scratch on her. Mawile was immune to Dragon type attacks. (Oh my, what an unforeseen turn of events. Go check out Mawile's page due to 6th Gen type changes :3) She flicked her ponytail in a sophisticated manner vefore using another Iron Head, trying to get Gible to flinch.
Sponsored content

The Hunt [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunt [Mod]   The Hunt [Mod] H6Q0F8z

The Hunt [Mod]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Cerulean City-
Jump to: