HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conditioning the Dragon [Training] [Mod]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Conditioning the Dragon [Training] [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Conditioning the Dragon [Training] [Mod]   Conditioning the Dragon [Training] [Mod] H6Q0F8zSat Apr 19, 2014 6:48 pm

(To moderator: You know it would really help if you could grant members the permission to edit their own characters. Anyway, could you go into my character application and do a few changes? I would really appreciate it.

1. On my Bibarel, move the "EM: Skull Bash" to the top of his move list and change it to "Egg: Skull Bash" while keeping the italics, please be careful not to mess the formatting up.

2. Edit the personality into, "Bidoof is playful, yet proven as an experienced, seasoned fighter."

3. Could you give the Bidoof a gender?

4. Could you replace my character's personality with this? As always, please try to stick with my formatting.

Quote :
Bryan has a quite reckless personality. He has a tendency to make decisions without giving it much thought; he also changes his mind about something very quick. People often get the wrong first impression of him due to him being very straightforward and someone who always speaks out his thoughts. For him, a good brawl or battle with an appropriate reason is a piece of Heaven.

5. I should now have only 4 Poké Balls.

Thank you very much!)

There is a huge boulder inside the Mt. Moon cave. Few kindhearted bulky Pokémon lent Bryan their physical strength and rolled the boulder out of the cave onto an empty space far away from the tall grass where wild Pokémon live and the road where people walk. Some wild Pokémon hopped out of the grass and observed the boulder, frightened by its size. The boulder is solid and heavy more than enough to maul and crush the nearby Pokémon Center or flatten and crush the bones of whomever living creature it rolls on. To avoid these from happening, the group of bulky Pokémon from the cave, who helped roll the boulder out of the cave remained near the boulder so should the boulder roll away, they would be able to hold the rock still to avoid such disasters.

"I owe you one. I promise that after I am finished training my Gible, I would reward you all a good meal to fill your stomach with," Bryan said with all his generosity and the bulky group of Pokémon liked what they heard and they made a friendly cheer for each other. It would require a large sum of Pokédollar to feed these bulk eaters but all thanks to Bryan's father, who deposited enough Pokédollars to Bryan's ATM card, the Trainer could buy the Poké Foods without having his personal savings all spent up.

"Ladon, come on out and show this boulder how mighty a Dragon you are."

Bryan unpinned the Gible's Poké Ball from his belt, tapped the sphere's red top, and its round button on the middle shot out a red laser to the ground. The laser took the form of a Gible and the red energy materialized into a living creature. Ladon opened his mouth wide in shock as he looked up the colossal boulder that literally belittles him in size. Ladon turned around and looked up to his Trainer with a comical confused face.

"Don't give me that look. See the beefy arms and tough hide those Pokémon have? Friends of ours will help if the boulder rolls. Besides, I can switch you back in your Poké Ball as fast as a cowboy could shoot a rival cowboy that is in front of him," Bryan tried to convince the Gible with his finger pointed to the group of Pokémon. Though still a bit worried, Ladon decided to trust his Trainer and man up, he put a determined expression and awaited orders.

"That's the spirit. I want you to unload Dragon Rages until the boulder crumbles; fire at will!"

A red orange ball of pure Dragon energy formed inside Ladon's now wide-open mouth and he shot the orb towards the boulder. The orb smashed against the boulder and it explodes but the boulder remained and it was barely cracked. Ladon immediately fired a second orb, followed by a third, a fourth, and so on and so forth.

The Pokémon kept on doing the same thing for fifteen minutes until he was tired and asked for a break. Ladon flopped down, panting and gasping tired from the repetitive charging of the Dragon Rage and firing. More wild Pokémon jumped out of the grass to watch. After the plethora of Dragon Rages, the boulder now has acceptable cracks but it would still require more punishment if Ladon were to crumble it. The damaged parts' once rock gray color turned to a burnt black. The wild Pokémon seemed to be enjoying the show as they cheered the Gible, wanting to see if he would actually be able to crush the boulder.

While Ladon rests, Bryan went inside the Pokémon Center and requested a clean drinking water from the nurse for his tired Pokémon to drink and the nurse handed over bottled water. Bryan went back outside and found Ladon already standing up and again firing orbs at the rock. "Take it easy. Here, drink this cold refreshing water," Bryan cut in as he walked closer to his Gible. He knelt down and thought the Pokémon how to drink from the bottle. Ladon gulped down the clean water and it refreshed the Dragon-type before he thanked his loving Trainer and continued with his attempts to crush the boulder.

The training went on for a few hours with fifteen-minute breaks. In the end, Ladon failed to crush the boulder and it remains hard and solid than ever despite all the explosions it has received.

Bryan decided to put an end with the training, convinced that Ladon is just not that strong yet to crumble a huge boulder. Still, Ladon has earned the wild Pokémon's respect. They have congratulated him and Ladon thanked them, especially the bulky group who has helped transport the boulder. This has not only strengthened Ladon, but also boosted his self-esteem.

The group of bulky Pokémon again used their strength and brought it back in the cave safely. The wild Pokémon from the grass slowly went away after the show was over. Bryan fulfilled his promise to the group and fed them. They had a wonderful time.

846 words = 84 EXP
Ladon grew to Level 14! (71 EXP left)
Ladon grew to Level 15! (56 EXP left)
Ladon learned Take Down!

Code:
[i]15: Take Down[/i]
Ladon grew to Level 16! (41 EXP left)
Ladon grew to Level 17! (25 EXP left)
Ladon grew to Level 18! (8 EXP left)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Conditioning the Dragon [Training] [Mod]   Conditioning the Dragon [Training] [Mod] H6Q0F8zSun Apr 20, 2014 6:31 am

Done.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Conditioning the Dragon [Training] [Mod]   Conditioning the Dragon [Training] [Mod] H6Q0F8zSun Apr 20, 2014 6:33 am

Thanks.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conditioning the Dragon [Training] [Mod]   Conditioning the Dragon [Training] [Mod] H6Q0F8z

Conditioning the Dragon [Training] [Mod]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1