HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ice, Ice, Baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Experiment 249

Ice, Ice, Baby Empty
PostSubject: Ice, Ice, Baby   Ice, Ice, Baby H6Q0F8zThu Mar 20, 2014 1:55 am

Name: Mason Fridget
Nickname: Ice
Birthplace: Hoenn, Mauville
Battle Style: Put on a show. Distract and then attack
Looks: Ice, Ice, Baby Anime+boy+3
Personality: Mason longs to be the center of attention, but hates leaving his comfort zone, leaving him in many awkward moments. He will, however, quickly try to force himself into things he probably has no business in. He is impulsive and usually doesn’t think before he acts, however his impulses are usually good *visually* but deep down probably not good ideas. If there is a chance of a joke, and nobody is sad at the time, He will crack one. This is his weakness in serious or sad situations. All he can think of his humor but all he needs is understanding.
History: A boring life in a boring town. He grew up, went to school, caught his first pokemon and had a few girlfriends all from the same place. Mauville. He knew nothing much about the neighboring towns other than stereotypes and stories. He lived in a bubble and decided one day he’d pop it by starting an adventure. So He set out at the age of 14, headed toward the day care center to ask if they had any eggs he could "borrow." The old man said no and they didn't give them out, it was illegal or something. Mason then ran into a large patch of thick grass and tried to punch a roselia and catch it. Sadly, 14 year old Mason was not very good at fighting and ended up with cuts all over his arms from a magical leaf attack. He was lucky not to have been poisoned. So ends the tale of 14 year old Mason, and sadly it would be years before he decided to try again. It wasn’t until he turned 17 that Mason caught his first pokemon, a Budew that he named Chryssy, like the flower chrysanthemum. He barely made it two feet before getting his ass handed to him. His spirits were dampened but Chryssy’s fire burned strong. SO he tried again, lost, and then went on to trying to make his pokemon look cool. It didn’t work, but god dammit he’s gonna try!
Badges: (New Trainers leave blank, earn through RP)
Items: 5 Pokeballs
Money: $6,200 (Do not change)

Pokémon

Pokémon: Budew
Nickname: chryssy
Level: 6
Moves:  Absorb, Growth
Ability: Poison Point
Personality: Likes to “scare” people by jumping out at them
Exp: 0 (Leave as zero)

Last edited by Experiment 249 on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Ice, Ice, Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice, Ice, Baby   Ice, Ice, Baby H6Q0F8zThu Mar 20, 2014 2:37 am

Remember to erase all the brackets. I'm confused since it says he caught his first Pokemon earlier, but then later on he hadn't? I'd like a bit more detail on personality and history, but it's looking good so far!
Experiment 249

Ice, Ice, Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice, Ice, Baby   Ice, Ice, Baby H6Q0F8zThu Mar 20, 2014 8:06 pm

to be honest I wrote this in bits and pieces, so I figured a lot of it would be fragmented, I'll edit it haha
Experiment 249

Ice, Ice, Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice, Ice, Baby   Ice, Ice, Baby H6Q0F8zFri Mar 21, 2014 3:24 am

ok edited
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Ice, Ice, Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice, Ice, Baby   Ice, Ice, Baby H6Q0F8zFri Mar 21, 2014 5:21 am

I don't really see a lot of addition here. Also, just so you know, Budew can have one egg move and one TM move to start with. You also still need to erase all the stuff in brackets.
Sponsored content

Ice, Ice, Baby Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice, Ice, Baby   Ice, Ice, Baby H6Q0F8z

Ice, Ice, Baby
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1