HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 20, 2014 12:25 pm

Miles shrugged
"Oh ok then, slightly weird I guess but, I'm sure you'll know soon"
He looked around once over the hill for Camp Halfblood but, couldn't see it (Referring to the cloak I think it is) that's when he asked
"Ok so you said that Camp Halfblood was just over the hill... Where exactly?"
He looked around the general vicinity without stumbling upon the cloak though I don't know how. He looked to her and said
"Also I just realized I haven't got anything with me.. My clothes i'm wearing are all I have and my backpack and my music and that's not much honestly so, what should I do in terms of that then"
sitting down on a nearby rock whilst waiting for Amelli to both reveal the Camp's location to him and to answer his question.

(I'll reveal your God when we get into the camp I promise. Just realized that Miles has no idea what the symbols mean so, when in the camp he can just ask what the symbol means exactly by pointing to which symbol it is on a flag in the camp)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 20, 2014 9:04 pm

David smirked when he herd Calypso laugh at his comment as he rested his head against the palm of his hand, leaning on the side of the chariot resting his eyes "........You never know what you are capable of until you try........" he never made someone laugh before...it felt good....his smirked dropped when Calypso started to go on about gods and demi-gods again.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 20, 2014 9:48 pm

''Uh thank you?'' Ian said a bit not knowing what he should post. He was a bit baffled by the sudden change of tone but he could understand the reason why she had probably changed her tone so quickly. Obviously more monsters would try to come to him and try to take him to whatever place they wanted to take him. He looked at the taxi as he stepped in. It looked very old and obviously ready to fall apart however trusting her he stepped in not really looking at the drivers and also not wanting too since it would be quite unmanered. ''So how is it to be a demi-god from athena?'' He said while looking at the girl. He wondred who his father or mother was. He had litteraly no idea. He had studied greek mythology on his own and knew about pretty much all the gods but he couldn't think of one that woudl actually fit him.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 21, 2014 3:36 am

Zachary waved back to Michael as he slowed down to a jog then stopped next to the chariot. "Hey Michael" Zachary said catching his breathe then he looked at the unfamiliar face in the chariot and couldn't help but smile. "I see you found a new member of camp halfblood" Zachary said looking a Michael then he turned back to the new person. "Hey I'm Zachary what's your name" he asked smiling.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 21, 2014 8:57 pm

Miles was more than surprised as he looked around taking in all the many different and strange sights. He was half relieved when they had clothes for him but, didn't know what to think when they revealed it was battle armor except, that it would probably be useful in a place like this. He then heard her further mention where his cabin was replying
"The clothes sound good and I guess the cabin will be fine though i've not even seen it yet. If it's a cabin for the children of Zeus I doubt there will be many there if any..."
he paused when he saw a symbol start to appear above the head of Amelli remarking
"You know how you said earlier that you've not been claimed yet well I don't know exactly who it belongs to but, so you know it matches the symbol on that cabin over there"
pointing at the cabin of Iris (After much consideration she appears to be the best fit for Amelli).

He was about to go where she was taking him but, figured he'd give her a bit of time to get used to the newly found information and to let it sink in. He smiled saying
"So, who exactly is your parent?"
Mildly confused as he hadn't fully gotten used to the many different symbols at the camp nor what exactly they meant.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 22, 2014 12:21 am

"........Claimed huh.........?" David thought aloud still leaning on the side of the chariot with his eyes closed ".....funny how all I'm feeling is a nice summer breeze........" his tone changed to be sarcastic "....so my 'parent is the god of hot air.....great get me a hot air balloon and I'll sail around the world in eighty day........" when the speed of suddenly increased he fell onto the floor oh the chariot landing on his backside "....what the heck!" he continued to think aloud when he opened his eyes to see how fast the chariot was going.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 pm

He saw the three woman in the car turn around and let out a gulp. He heard what the girl said to him and he was glad that he wasn't the only one that was new but he still couldn't believe it that he was a demi god. Him a demigod. He really thought that the monster and the girl had made a mistake. There would probably be a forcefield around the camp and you would see it would stop him. 

He stepped out of the car and listened to the girl. ''Uhm I hope they didn't make a mistake cause i still cant believe i am a demigod'' He said as he walked forward carefully expecting to step on an obstacle anytie soon that would stop him from going through but surprisingly nothing did and when he reached the top of the hill he could see the camp and a lot of people down on it. He went to the camp glad that the girl was on his side otherwise he wouldn't have had the courage to walk there. He was now in the middle and looked his eyes out as he listened to everyone around him. However there was some arguining and it got closer and closer. Two males seemed really pissed at each other and he wasn't sure but they were coming straight for him and he didn't really know what do he felt stuck to the ground.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 6:38 am

Finn was lounging under a tree, enjoying the solitude of the cool dirt underneath of him. The boy looked over at the entrance to the training ground, it was only a couple of hundred feet from him. Finn looked around at the Demigods walking around camp. He thought back on the day, woke up at a normal time, got thrown into a group of people he disliked, got dragged along on some stupid rescue mission, helped kill a monster, grabbed the boy, came back, and now he was here. Finn slouched farther into the tree, his head tilted up towards the sky as he zoned out completely, his mind began to work out a plan of execution for if the camp was somehow raided by monsters, assuming he was not the first to die anyway.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 3:46 pm

Zachary watched as the chariot zoomed away towards the stables then he looked at the new person "son of Ares huh" he thought but before he could say anything he heard people start to clap. He turned and saw the symbol of Iris hanging over Amelli's head. He smiled and clapped with everyone else glad she had finally been claimed. He stood there for moment smiling then he frowned as he heard one of the Hephaestus kids being rude to a new guy that was standing by Amelli and bad mouthing the Hermes cabin. He smiled slightly as Amelli flipped him on his back and yelled at him to respect the Hermes cabin then his eyes widened as she told the Hephaestus kid to respect a son of Zeus. "no way" Zachary thought looking at the new guy standing next to Amelli. He was about to go and congratulate her and ask about the son of Zeus when he saw a new light form above him he took a deep breath and looked up. A huge smile broke out over his face as he saw the symbol of Apollo above his head. "I....AM.....SO.....HAPPY" Zachary shouted jumping into the air then he then he grabbed an arrow from his quiver put it on his bow string and drew it back but didn't fire. He stayed in that pose with a huge smile on his face totally forgetting the new person he was supposed to be giving a tour.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 4:35 pm

Upon hearing the news that he was currently the only child of Zeus he began to wonder even more so when Amelli told him that his cabin was made of marble but, wasn't that homely and he thought he'd deal with that after all he wasn't too bad as an interior decorator.

He then looked to her being snapped back into reality when she threw a guy over her shoulder to the floor putting it down in his head as a personal reminder not to get on the wrong side of his only friend at the moment. He then said to her
"Thanks for that"
following her gaze he looked to a boy she called Zach as he was claimed taking in all the information of the symbols and what they meant. After this he slowly looked around taking everything else in and moved backwards out of the crowd not being a big fan of crowds. He'd seen a lake and figured it seemed peaceful enough there so, he headed over to it though it was a mere 3 minute walk away from the crowd; sitting down at the waters edge and looking to the sky but, it would be rather easy for Amelli to see him if she looked due to his sheer size.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 5:02 pm

"Wait.....did she just?......what?" David thought aloud he was confused and befuddled everything in the past few minutes had happened so fast that he had no idea what was going on one minute he was up in the air in a chariot which he didn't still understand how that worked, the next minute Calypso winked at him before leaving and telling him to find some girl with fiery red hair named Amelli, but know he found himself standing alone in the middle of what looked like a giant summer camp which a bunch of people in a group a little bit away cheering about something. Which must have been pretty important with the noise they was making. He got a head ache from all of this as he wandered around the camp aimlessly....well not exactly aimlessly he was looking for this Amelli girl after all....but he got it from seeing kids with weapons fighting with each other amount with various other activities one of which was a rock climbing wall that had lava flowing out of it which he was sure had to break at least every single law relating to children and adolescent safety.
He quickly decided the best thing to do was to find a place to clear his head and to continue looking for this Amelli person once he got his mind straight and after a while he found what looked like the beach. He sat down on the sand while the pain of his head ache eased as a warm southern wind passed though, he faceplates himself trying to give everything a logical answer that didn't involve Greek pagan gods or mythology.....he was failing at that miserably.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 24, 2014 11:42 pm

Ian couldn't believe what was happening. He saw those two boys who came at him slash for his legs as he heard a cracking sound and layed on the ground shivering and holding his legs as people began to surround him. This was his worst ngihtmare. People around him and he wasn't able to move. God he didn't know what they had done to his legs but he felt himself get pretty dizzy and he was sure he face was looking as white as a blanket as everything became a bit blurry the onlly thing he could think of was that he needed to be holding his legs and hoped that the pain caused by the two guys would go away. What had they done to him?
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 25, 2014 6:19 am

Finn had already been standing up and wiping the dirt and dust from his clothing. He knew that he had been assigned a job of welcoming some of the newcomers, and the fact that he could see Amelli pointing in his general direction in the distance gave him an idea of what he needed to do. Finn began to walk towards her, following the flowing sea of fire coming from her hair line. Finn averted his eyes from his destination as he walked, he began to think about all of the new claiming recently, the amount of Hermes orphans was shrinking each day, yet he had still remained unclaimed, maybe he was doing something wrong? She shrugged off the idea and took his first step onto the sandy beach, ignoring the boy who had originally been sent to go retrieve him. Coming up behind the group Finn stood, starring down at Amelli and the other boy, who had apparently been the son of Zeus, news spread like wild fire around the camp, especially when you sat around the Arena all day. "A lot of new recruits recently, at least they can take a hit for me." He spoke out to nobody in particular, his face snarled slightly at the thought of all the new people that had come recently to further crowd the camp, most of them most likely getting stuck with him in the Hermes cabin. Finn gazed out at the water waiting to become acknowledged by his fellow Demi gods.
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 25, 2014 1:50 pm

Zachary lowered his bow as he remembered the son of Ares he was supposed to be showing around. He was about to say something but Amelli did first so he decided to let her talk to him. He stood there for a minute listening to her talk to the new person then Zachary nodded and headed off as she told him to go find Finn. He was about half way to where he was going when he saw Finn in the distance heading towards the lake. He sighed slung the bow over his shoulder and headed towards the lake.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 26, 2014 7:28 pm

Miles noticed Amelli sitting down next to him after he'd been sitting there for a few minutes and looked to her after her question replying with
"Oh yeah, sorry for leaving you back there; I just figured it was rather peaceful here so, i'd adjust to my surroundings with a good view to start make sure that it doesn't all seem that bad, I mean it doesn't seem that bad anyway come to think of it"
He then watched Amelli unpack all of the food and drink being surprised at exactly how much she'd packed but with all of the other newbie's there he seemed it was quite fitting as there was now enough for all of them. His eyes widening when she pulled out the foot of the harpy she had defeated but realized it was probably the done thing around here to keep trophies no matter how weird they are. Looking to Zero as, he carefully took a sandwich and juice cup he said
"So you new to this place too? If so, i'm sure we can adjust to the new found things together I mean from what i've seen all of these guys can do some incredible stuff and seen as we're demigods too I think we will be able to as well with some training; I guess"
smiling at his in a friendly manner as, he began to eat the sandwich and have a bit to drink.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 26, 2014 10:20 pm

David was somewhat shocked that someone had approached him and actually talked to him seeing how people were usually intimidated by how he looked...he considered Calypso and her 'Brothers' an exception because it seemed like they were trying to kill him with swords spears and anything else sharp and pointy things. He sighed in sync with the southern breeze as he exhaled it picked up in strength as he laid down on the sand and stayed there until his head ache had faded and turned his head to look in the girl had walked away from him to......then everything she said sunk in and he blushed mostly out of embarrassment once he realised that it was a girl fiery red hair Calypso had told him to go find and introduce himself.
After the redness drain from his face he slowly walked over but still ended up joining the group rather quickly being a fast walker and because of his long strides. He sat down resting against the foot of a tree the, though he didn't know it his eyes glowing softly with the same amount of light as a newly lit candle which just added to his eyes piercing factor as they cut through the shade of the tree which just made the shade casted my his fringe even darker though his eyes would be now cutting through it like a cats eyes would if a light was being shone at them. He sat there trying to avoid eye contact to avoid conversation because he could think of what to say...he had never been in this scenario....he had completely forgotten about the whole idea of gods and demigods at the moment.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 29, 2014 2:21 am

Ian felt himself being picked up and brought to somekind of cabin. It didn't really look familiar but of course none of them did since he was still very new to this place. He wondered if he would have any brothers or sisters which were the same demi-god as him. Then he could tell them about their real mom or dad depending on if his god parent was male or female. He kept clunching his legs softly even though he was in pain he was still able to listen to what the girl that had brought him here had to say. He nodded. He softly stopped clutching his legs as the healers went to work on them and he grimaced while drinking out of the cup she had given him. It tasted amazing, he had never had something like this before. It looked a bit like a kind of honey and he expected it to be. ''Who were those two boys'' He asked the girl as he felt the strength in his legs return due to the healer that was healing the wounds on his legs that the two of the boys had made and he had no idea why.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood   The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The First Chapter - Camp Halfblood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next