HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-Lily Fortune-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
-Thunder
-Thunder

-Lily Fortune- Empty
PostSubject: -Lily Fortune-   -Lily Fortune- H6Q0F8zSat Mar 01, 2014 11:08 am

Name: Lily Fortune
Nickname: None
Birthplace: Kanto, Pallet Town
Battle Style: Lily battles with her Pokemon with honor. If she knows she's going to loose the battle, she stops it, as she doesn't want her Pokemon hurt anymore than they already are. She thinks her best while in a battle with another trainer, and is quick to react to a new thought on how to win said battle.
Looks: -Lily Fortune- Pokemon_trainer_oc__roxy_day_by_thezombifiedowl-d6jmrzv I don't own the pic,I found it on Google.
Personality: Lily is a somewhat laid back character. She's kind to everyone, human and Pokemon alike. Unless it's a bad person like Team Rocket or something like that. She enjoys her friends and Pokemon,and doesn't like mean or rude people. She doesn't like the dark all that much, and perfers the day time over night any day.
History: Lily was born in the Kanto Reign in Pallet Town with her mother and father her first ten years of her life. Once she turned ten years of age, like most, if not all trainers, she went to Oak to get her starter Pokemon,which was a Pikachu. She travel across different lands and places, making many friends and enemies along her journey.
Badges: None
Items:
Money: $6,200

Pokémon

Pokémon: Pikachu
Nickname: Thunder
Level: 10
Moves: Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Quick Attack
Ability: Static
Personality: Friendly
Exp: 0

(I hope I did this right. Sorry if I got anything wrong.)
Dragon Kurai

-Lily Fortune- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Lily Fortune-   -Lily Fortune- H6Q0F8zSun Mar 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Alrighty, let's get started, shall we o3o
1. You could lengthen the history a bit more. I'm sure it meets minimum requirements, but it's interesting to include a bit more detail.
2. It seems your personality and history run together, as well as where you write about "I found the image." If you add a line space and bold the word "Personality" and "History," that'll fix it.
3. If you want to add an egg move, you can.
4. The image you're using is a bit large. If you put it in a spoiler, it'd work better, as some devices may freak out with the image.

Code:
[spoiler][img]image link[/img][/spoiler]
-Thunder
-Thunder

-Lily Fortune- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Lily Fortune-   -Lily Fortune- H6Q0F8zSun Mar 02, 2014 9:51 pm

(Alright. Thank you.)
Sponsored content

-Lily Fortune- Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Lily Fortune-   -Lily Fortune- H6Q0F8z

-Lily Fortune-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1