HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
sartorius
sartorius

Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod] Empty
PostSubject: Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod]   Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod] H6Q0F8zThu Feb 13, 2014 7:27 pm

After going to the pokemon center Alucard finally came to the Santalune Gym ready to challenge the gym leader. With his now fully healed pokemon he knew that nothing could stand in his way. Alucard took a deep breath and walked into the gym ready to take on any type of pokemon the gym leader used. It didn't matter to Alucard what type the gym leader used he was ready for any type especially since he had with him some very strong pokemon.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod]   Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod] H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 6:15 am

The silhouette of the gym loomed up in front of the trainer. Outside, a sign blared 'Viola : The camerawoman who never lets a single smile escape her focus'. The door appeared to be open, but it would still be polite to knock first.
sartorius
sartorius

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod]   Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod] H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Alucard was though to himself that it was strange the door to the pokemon gym was open. Maybe someone forgot to close it when they left. Alucard walked up to the door and knocked and decided to wait. Alucard finally noticed the sign that was on the door and read what it said. "huh viola's her name so wonder what type of strategy i should use." Said Alucard thinking out loud to himself.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod]   Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod] H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 9:02 am

A loud crash was heard from inside, followed by a 'Sorry, sorry! Yes, the door's open. Come in!'.
sartorius
sartorius

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod]   Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod] H6Q0F8zTue Feb 18, 2014 2:41 pm

"All right" said Alucard to himself walking in. Alucard held the pokeball that contained his newly caught growlith. "Im here to challange the gym leader if i can" Said Alucard outloud. Aluard was ready for anything the gym leader might throw at him.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod]   Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod] H6Q0F8zWed Feb 19, 2014 10:00 am

Viola sat there in the middle of the gym, wrapped in camera rolls and tapes. A small collapsible ladder lay askew beside her. A camera sat contentedly in her hand as she frantically checked for any broken parts. Relieved that all was well, she got to her feet, noticing the new arrival. "Oh, hello. Who are you? How may I help you? " she asked.
sartorius
sartorius

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod]   Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod] H6Q0F8zWed Feb 19, 2014 6:52 pm

"umm im here to challange the gym leader. You may call me Alucard if you wish. May i ask who you are?" Said Alucard. Alucard hoped the woman in front of him was the gym leader. To him she looked like a person who would be to focused on takeing photos then battleing. And if the gym leader was to busy takeing photos then this would be a easy win for him he probably would even have to focus on the battle. "so are you the gym leader here?" Asked Alucard takeing his hood off to where his face was showing.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod]   Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 23, 2014 5:14 am

"Yes I am." Viola replied, obviously flustered. "Sorry, I'm a bit clumsy." She tried to get to her feet, but a coil of tape wound around her forehead jerked her back and she slipped back onto the ground. "Oww..." She whined. Getting up in a sitting position, she began picking up tape and coiling it. This could take a while.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod]   Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod] H6Q0F8z

Challenging the Santalune gym leader [mod]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1