HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DigiDestined Adventure 01

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

DigiDestined Adventure 01 Empty
PostSubject: DigiDestined Adventure 01   DigiDestined Adventure 01 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 5:32 am

It was a world unlike any other. The lush forest area was thick and dense as one might come to expect, but it didn't seem familiar. Everything around the area was foreign to AJ. The young boy pulled himself up from the ground, wondering how he may have even come to find himself here. He couldn't quite fathom what had happened, other than one minute he was simply doing research about restaurants in Canada, and the next he's lying down after what had seemed like some sort of crazy roller coaster ride. But that wasn't even the icing on the cake.

He felt something in his hand, some sort of device. It was white in color, and it wasn't something he owned. "It looks like a pocket game, but it doesn't seem to be working...", he said. But like before, no that was not the icing but the cherry. Here is the icing. A small, jellyfish like creature stood beside AJ, though it didn't really come to phase him as something scary as it went on and on about how he was happy to finally meet AJ. "Yeah, okay so what's you name?", AJ asked the small creature. "I'm Poyomon AJ, and I'm so glad you're finally here.", it answered, jumping up and down.

Not too far off from where AJ and Poyomon sat was some sort of metallic object giving off some strange static noise.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: DigiDestined Adventure 01   DigiDestined Adventure 01 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 7:31 am

Junko woke up from what he thought to have been a dream. He felt very disoriented. He then heard the same screeching he heard when he woke up from bed. He was slow to realize that he was staring at a sky and not a ceiling. He was quick to stand up, looking around for what that screeching sound was. This was a strange place, he thought to himself, though he continually asked how he got there. "Perhaps those cartoons about an army ofants carrying victims away at random aren't so farfetched after all," he said to himself, "but I don't think there are that many ants in the house."

He walked toward the metal screaming, very curious of just what it was. He kneeled to the ground and picked up a blue digivice. Its screen flashed white lines repeatedly. "What's this? It seems to be a broken electronic or something."

Suddenly, his head was punced on. Though it was light, it still shocked him. "Junko, Junko! Finally! I get to meet Junko," the voice said, almost singing. "Hey, I bet we'll be great partners."

Junko took in the sight of the blue digimon. "Are you... a talking baby rattle?" He asked. "My mental health must be decreasing or something."

"Hey, now! We just met, and you say that first thing? I'm moonmon." The blue digimon rather exaggerated its name. "Moonmon. Now say it with me—"

"Okay, I get it. Nice to meet you, Moonmon," Junko said, though he still could not help doubting his mind.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: DigiDestined Adventure 01   DigiDestined Adventure 01 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 12:21 am

Eve opened her eyes slowly. She blinked a few times before looking around." Where am I?" she asked no one in particular. It seemed to be a forest but it most definitely wasn't the same forest she had been walking in just moments ago.

"So your Evangeline?" said some weird creature. It appeared to be a golden fox with no legs. " Not what I expected"

Eve brushed some hair out of her face and smiled at the creature. " Your probably right 'cause about ten times as nice as you thought" she said giggling. " What is your name?"

"Relemon" the creature said. It seemed awfully bored with the conversation.

"Nice t meet you Relemon! I hope we can be best friends 'cause your just so cute!" she said picking up the digimon before she noticed something pink lying in the grass near where she had been laying. Hesitantly she picked it up. " I wonder what it is?"
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: DigiDestined Adventure 01   DigiDestined Adventure 01 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Leon awoke at the very top of a tree, his head swimming and heavy from some stimulus that he couldn't place at the moment. As he rolled over to attempt to see his scenery, he managed to drop himself off of the top of the tree, falling and hitting every branch on the way down.

"Oof, agh, ow, ow, ow, ow, OW!" Leon finally yelled as he hit the ground with a thud. "Jeez.." He rubbed his back, trying to alleviate some of the pain. As his hand went back down to the ground again, he found his hand closing around some odd mechanical object that was just laying there on the ground. There was also a small, oddly shaped creature on the ground in front of him, with bright eyes.

"Shoulda minded the last step. That one's a doozy." It said cheerily. "What...are, you?" He asked, staring at it oddly. "I'm Chibomon! Nice to meet you, Mr...." Chibomon tried to make it apparent that it didn't know his name. "Oh, uhm, Leon. Nice to meet you Chibomon."

Chibomon nodded and jumped up and down, happy for having met a new friend. "Oh, Chibo, do you know what this is?" He held the weird device in his hand and showed it to Chibomon. "No idea." It shook its head.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: DigiDestined Adventure 01   DigiDestined Adventure 01 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 11, 2014 1:43 am

The machine whirled to life, and it would attract all the children to it's location. It revealed a figure with a rather importance appearance. He cleared his throat, and assumed all the DigiDestined would here the loud start up of the machine. AJ and his partner, who was now a Tokomon approached it and looked at it, as Tokomon sat on AJ's head.

"Ah, the young DigiDestined children arrive. I am known as Seishin. I'm sure you have many questions, but first let me explain a few key things. This world is known as the Digital World, and is inhabited by Digimon, or Digital Monsters. Some are good, others are bad. I have called you here, the chosen DigiDestined to help the Digital World in its time of need. The forces of darkness have spread what was left of the good here, and threaten the Digital World. It is your task to travel and defeat the evil in these lands. Only then will you be able to return to your own world once balance has been restored here.", the hologram of Seishin stated. "Now children, do you have any questions?", he asked them.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: DigiDestined Adventure 01   DigiDestined Adventure 01 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 11, 2014 3:01 am

Junko had heard the machine. He listened with quite some interest. He instinctively looked around when Seishin called it the digital world. It certainly didn't look so digital, but when he looked at the Moonmon beside him, it somehow made sense. Digimon, he thought. He is some digidestined. Moonmon had apparently been waiting for him all this time, too. He looked at the other three who were also sent here. They were all, including him, on the younger side. When questions were asked for, Junko already had a few.

"What is this digidestined?" He first asked, though he had some guess of what was. He scratched the back of his head, wondering once again if he was simply sleeping right now. "I'm a little confused... forces of darkness? Good and evil Digimon? It sounds like I'm inside a video game. How do I know I'm not dreaming?" He looked at the others who were also 'Digidestined.' "Also, when you say forces of evil, how strong should I expect them to be? ...I don't think either me or Moonmon can go against someone very strong."

At this point, Moonmon jumped atop Junko's head in a rather hard way, shouting "Hey," as Junko staggered.

"Also.. where's the closest restroom?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DigiDestined Adventure 01   DigiDestined Adventure 01 H6Q0F8z

DigiDestined Adventure 01
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1