HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
youarereta98
youarereta98

Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] Empty
PostSubject: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zThu Feb 06, 2014 6:40 am

"Your opponents will be Assassins... Always be on guard!"

"We are a Unique force within the Military. Organized and tasked to mercilessly hunt down and eliminate atrocious groups of enemies... therefore we will be know as the Special Police Force. Know as Jaegers."

Application Thread

The Jaegers are a special military police, composed of top notch Teigu users from across The Empire. They often hunt down and exterminate criminals, their biggest concern being Night Raid. The people of the Empire often look up to Jaegers as Hero's and are often given special privileges. They are often tasks with some of the most important jobs in the Empire, such as defending high risk targets and exterminating the resistance. The Jaegers operate from a special area withing the castle walls, aside from the smaller yet higher quality atmosphere, the Jaeger building is much like that of a barracks, including all things that a soldier would need, such as kitchen, restrooms, a bedroom for each person, and a bathtub with working hot water.

Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] Capital

Last edited by youarereta98 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 2:28 am

A somewhat stout, fat man stood at the doorstep to the Jaegers building. He hastily raised his hand up to the door before lowering it again, the letter in his other hand beginning to become stained in sweat. It was the Jaegers first day of being formed yet they already had a mission, if the general was anything like the last one he had met then this may very well lead to a public lashing. The messenger finally let out a burst a courage and raised a hand to the wooden door, rasping his knuckles against it, it had a cool and sleek touch to it, obviously high quality material. The Jaegers were already well known amongst the Capital, but too already be funded enough for material like this was amazing. The messenger quickly remembered why he was there and stood at attention, the now moist letter was becoming crumpled in his stiff hand.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 7:39 am

Kazue heard the knock, just barely, and sighed as she waited for her troops to assemble. The few people that were there were all over the place, it was quite easy to believe that the Jaegers had just formed. "EVERYONE TO ATTENTION!" She yelled out, trying to alleviate some of the chaos. "One of you, there, go get the door, bring whoever's there to me. I'd do it, but I'm trying to get all of you numbnuts and nether lips to shut up and settle down while we wait for a mission to come our way. It could come any time, and I don't think any of you are really prepared for any combat situations. Well, I mean. Um." She scratched the side of her head with a finger. "I mean, you must be prepared because you're here, but.. Hm. Smart of me to dig myself into a hole."
Mecuvalec

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 2:53 am

Zilphas took another quick glance at the note in his hand on where the Jaeger group was to assemble, and then shoved it back into his pocket. He quickly spotted the room and noticed a stiff and sweaty fat man nervously fingering the letter in his hand, and casually strode over. Zilphas walked up to the door, inserting himself promptly between the messenger and the door. He slowly proceeded to turn the doorknob, and ended up just kicking the door open. "Hello Jaegers! I am Captain Zilphas!" he eyed the room quickly, and noticed everyone standing at attention, some looked rather fierce. Later he would test their strength for fun. There was also some big-breasted woman who seemed somewhat confused. "As Captain, I will soon order some sparring matches to take place." He then reached back out of the doorway and led the messenger into the room with a smile. "Now, what business do you have with the Jaeger?"
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 5:57 am

"I- I have a message sir, from the Prime Minister himself!" The messenger shakily handed tried to hand over the sweat drenched message to either Zilphas or the General. "It involves your first mission, apparently a member of the rebellion has been walking around at night in the Capital and killing random citizens in a drunken rampage!" The man sounded horrified as he struggled to release his hesitant words. "The Prime Minister wants you to find and kill the man." The Messenger looked up for a moment. "If I may, I would suggest that you place a few men at key intersections in the Capital, especially the shopping distract, thats where most of the murders have been taking place."
Mecuvalec

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 3:36 am

"A rampaging rebel, eh?" said Zilphas as he glared and took the message from the messenger's hands. He felt the extremely moist letter, and carefully removed their wet orders. "Now go," he said, urging the messenger out of the room and slamming the door after him. An audible smack could be heard from the sound of hard wood meeting chubby cheeks.
Turning back around and looking at everyone in the room, Zilphas says "You heard the messenger! We will all patrol the Capital, and whoever takes down the rebel will earn my respect, and will be the first to spar with me. I will also participate, and if I complete the mission you will all receive punishment from yours personally." He raised his hand and pointed towards it. "See this? This hand does not know how to hold back when delivering punishment." He dropped his hand down onto a table, snapping it into many different pieces. "Now we mobilize! Let's go!" he exclaimed, motioning for everyone to leave with him to patrol the city.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 3:54 am

Although Kazue had been standing off to the side, she was still listening to the man as he barged in and stole command of the few troops that were there. As he started to send them off on a mission, she slowly began to become more and more annoyed. Without so much as a single word, Kazue unsheathed her weapon and pointed it at the troops. "YOU ALL, REMAIN AS YOU ARE." She then stomped over to Zilphas, breasts wobbling everywhere as she did so. She then pointed her blade at the captain, maintaining a distance of around 3 inches from his neck. "You may be the captain," She began quietly. "However, the captain is outranked by the GENERAL. I call the shots here for as long as I'm kicking, no matter how young I may appear to be. You command nothing until I tell you to, do you understand?" She made herself very clear very quickly, before returning her blade to its sheathe. "Now, troops, you may mobilize. However, you, you're coming with me." She pointed at Zilphas, before motioning for the troops to move out.
Mecuvalec

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 6:07 am

Zilphas couldn't help but be mesmerized by the jiggling masses before him, and tried to avert his eyes from the sexiness and the deadly blade that was being held in front of him, his hands held up by his head. He knew that everyone in the room had teigu, but this particular one gave him a sense of dread, as if he should be afraid of it. "Well boobs- I mean General..." he gave a small cough. "You might've wanted to assert your authority over me when I was giving orders. Now I just feel like a fool, y'know?" Zilphas took a step back, lowered his hands and head, and sighed into a bow. "I guess I have no choice but to follow your orders General." He rose back up to a relaxed standing position. "So," he said, moving out of the rest of the Jaeger's way, "where are you taking me jigglyti- I mean General...?" he paused. He quickly held out his hand, saying "My name is Zilphas Vors, Captain of the Jaeger. It's a pleasure to work with you General...?" he bent over and tilted his head so that his right ear was pointed towards her direction.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun Feb 09, 2014 7:02 am

"One, My name is Kazue Fujimoto, you shall refer to me as General Fujimoto. Anything else will end with me either angry, or utterly confused. Two, Refer to my bosoms once more and I swear, they will be the last pair you see in your life. Three, We're going on this mission, and if I get the chance, I'm killing someone. Four, .....shit. I didn't have a four." Kazi knocked on her own forehead. "Erm... Stare at my thighs, not my bosoms, and maybe you'll know where you're walking." She said, almost completely seriously, before walking out, heading toward the mission point, pushing past the captain.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSat May 10, 2014 5:35 am

Kazue hobbled into the room, flopping onto the nearest available piece of furniture, which happened to be a cleared table, curling up onto it and yawning like a tiny cat. She grabbed her blade, still in it's sheathe, and hugged it tightly into her chest, making sure to keep any open metal part of the blade away from her body. "Ehh. That was a bad mission, we failed that pretty harshly. We let the leader of the Night's Raid get away, and we destroyed quite a bit of land. That's no good," She took a moment to yawn, "Is it?" The General mumbled to herself, waiting for the rest of her crew to get back into the base, as well as brainstorming over things they would have to do before going out on another mission.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSun May 11, 2014 2:50 pm

Izanagi entered, moving to Kazue and kneeling in respect. His face was unreadable, nothing else but a serious expression plastered across his face. "Forgive me, had I not been preoccupied with my post your target would be nothing but pieces bleeding upon the ground, my Lady Kazue.", he stated, staring towards the ground. There was disappointment in his voice, truly he believed he failed her. "I shall be more weary when the next time arises, I swear upon my life to that.", he spoke, standing up to tower above Kazue. He then managed to seat himself on the floor and cross his legs, awaiting words from Lady Kazue.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zMon May 12, 2014 7:17 am

Lillian entered moments after Izanagi, She wanted to greet the giant, but was drawn away from the thought of opening a conversation with him by the sheer intimidation of his size, the fact that he had a giant pair of scissors on his back didn't help either. The girl followed up Izanagi's apology with one of her own. Following suit of the giant, Lillian gave Kazue a deep apologetic bow. "I'm sorry Ma'am! If it wasint for me distracting you there would have been no way for the General to have escaped." she cried out in shame. "Not to mention I hesitated in taking the shot earlier." She mumbled, the thought of her having been able to shoot the General while him and Zilphas had been fighting was taunting, however if she missed there was no imagining what kind of punishment could have ensued for shooting the Captain of the Jaegers. Lillian rose from her bow, with her head held low she shuffled over to a wooden chair by one side of the room.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSat May 24, 2014 4:47 am

Izanagi looked towards Lillian. He waved his hand to her. "You are not to blame. If you had taken a shot, it was possible you might've hit an ally of ours in the process.", Izanagi stated rather bluntly, though he meant well. "If he wishes to play the part of a fool and blindly play by the empty taunts of another, allow him to waste his honor and take the shot next time. There are much more suitable candidates for his position.", he stated, speaking of his captain with little care. It was Izanagi after all, uncaring towards most, but protective of those below him. "My lady, if it pleases you I believe that most of Night Raid had been present in the city. It had been reported that the long-time freelance murderer known as Teddy had been in the city. It is likely that, by the description of what pulled Axel out from your grasp matches his Teigu, Cross Tail.", he added, looking to make a suggestion.

"I'd like to suggest that we target him first. Not only did he escape our attention as a wanted man, but he also rescued his comrade. It would be an understatement to call him a genius. I took the liberty of preparing files on his days before joining up with Night Raid, he was still an enemy of the Empire then. He's got a hefty bounty on his head and he had it before he joined with Night Raid, which makes him worth far more than a former general if you want my opinion. He's an ideal target to cripple our enemy.", Izanagi huffed as he finished, wondering what Kazue would think of his suggestion.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSat Jun 21, 2014 9:47 am

Kazue sat up on the table, finally deciding to take the conversation seriously, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes before she managed to doze off on the table once more. "It's none of your faults but mine. I should have had my attention on their leader rather than his lackeys and that idiot of a Captain we have." She crossed her legs, placing her hands lightly in her lap. "Teddy, you say? Yes, Izanagi, good idea. We shall target the Cross Tail user. From what I've seen of their Teigu users, he is likely to be the most dangerous. The question is, how shall we simply swoop in and try to murder someone?" She scratched her chin, thinking.

Her face lit up after a few seconds. "That boy that Lillian dragged along with her. I doubt that anyone in the Night's Raid has any idea of his existence. We could attempt to have him act as a sort of spy for us to tell us when and where the Nights Raid will be." She shrugged, biting her nails. "Seem like a harsh tactic to any of you, please, speak up now." Kazue swept her hand around motioning towards all of her underlings.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zMon Jun 30, 2014 3:09 am

Izanagi stood up. There had been a sound at the door, and it certainly attracted attention since it was loud, abrasive knocking. He answered it, taking a message and slamming the door shut. "You won't have to my lady. According to reports, a sole member of Night Raid has made his presence known in the city. Perhaps this is an excellent opportunity for us to strike. It is reported he is alone, does not wield a Teigu and seeks to fight you. However, he has been slaughtering the patrols without hesitation. I believe caution should be advised against an opponent like this, since we know little about our situation.", he stated, pulling the door open.

"I shall gather some of the off-duty patrols and bring them to fight this killer. I suggest we waste little time, he is surely out there making a mess of the streets we work hard to protect.", he added, urging Kazue and Lillian to get moving before they loose the chance to kill this Night Raid member.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zTue Jul 01, 2014 10:17 am

Lillian jumped up in shock, her face masked by horror. "Nights Raid would be so bold as to go on a rampage in the streets!?" The girl didn't take the time to wait for an answer. She strapped the gun, Pumpkin, onto her back and made her move to the door. She didnt want to wait for General Kazue to give an order. She was a sniper, a tactician, she had to get into position to intercept the rampant man. Except... She turned back towards Izanagi and Kazue. "I-I dont know where the massacre is happening, nor do I know my way around the city all too well." She said with her head held low, face beat red with embarrassment. Lillian wanted to spring into action and help in any way possible, yet, that was the issue. She could do almost nothing without somebody to either give her a safe position or to guard her.
Takeshi
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zMon Aug 18, 2014 5:42 am

As Takeshi walked through the Capital's streets he could only think to himself "I cant believe I'm about to do this, but Rave told me the only way to get into the Jaegers is to make one hell of an entrance, but how am I going to do that? Maybe I should just knock and ask to speak with the General or maybe even just show them my ability. But if I do that; what if they think I'm a member of Night Raid trying to assassinate the leader?" But before he knew it he had reached their doors. "Well no time for doubt now!" as Takeshi kicked in the door with the sun at his back blinding those who looked at him in the door frame as he yells "Yo Jaegers are you ready to meet your newest member?"

Last edited by Takeshi on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zMon Aug 18, 2014 8:49 am

(Hello Takeshi, if you would like to join this RP you will need to sign up first, Here. We would love to have you aboard this RP, sadly it has met an unfortunate inactivity however with your help maybe it will be revived. However, until you make an app and have it approved by myself would you mind either putting your post in Spoilers or deleting it? Thank you.)
Takeshi
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zMon Aug 18, 2014 3:48 pm

I tried, but the forum is locked.
Takeshi
Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zMon Aug 18, 2014 4:51 pm

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but exactly where? do you want me to post a topic in the trainer creation? and make a trainer? or to make a character for this thread?

Last edited by Takeshi on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zMon Aug 18, 2014 4:56 pm

(Ignore Miles, reta has the correct link, Miles probably doesn't realise that this isn't a pokemon rp, though the reason the other link is locked I have no idea, ill ask to get it unlocked for you)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8z

Kill the Killers [Akame ga Kiru RP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1