HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
youarereta98
youarereta98

Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 05, 2014 7:46 pm

The sudden impact on Axels back made him stutter forward slightly but did not stop him from coming to an immediate stand, his arms looped behind him to support the girls legs. He walked forward, the sound of twigs and leaves crunching under his weight. "The name is Axel Lesedi, its a pleasure." Axel took a deep breath, his nose sniffling. "Damn pollen." He grunted under his breath. Axel's head swiveled over to look at Teddy, his mouth twisted into a gleeful smile. "Of course I can keep us safe." He reminded the two, a chuckle escaping his mouth as he said this. Axel continued onward, as he pushed a bush out of his way, an opening was revealed. The Nights Raid base stood looming over the three people, minuscule in comparison to the abnormally large building. The black bird roosted at the top of the construct, a reminder of what Nights Raid was. Axel picked up his pace, headed straight for the door to the building, the colossal piece of Architect seemingly growing larger with each step he took. "You didn't have too much farther to go before being able to see it. But, if we found you inside the welcome probably would not have been so kind hearted." Axel revealed.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 05, 2014 10:02 pm

Silias then came from behind them with Tomo in tow and said "Well we are back." as she let Tomo go then asked "Everyone alright?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 06, 2014 6:29 am

Ivy was nearly dropping off to sleep. The words of the person carrying her - Axel, was it? - roused her. She raised her head to look up at the colossal architecture before her. And, very randomly, two other people emerged from the bush, causing Ivy to flinch the slightest, again. She should have been used to it by now, even.

Her honey golden hair flowing down the sides of her face, she cringed inwardly a bit. Her hand on Axel's shoulder clenched. While it was some consolation that they were girls, it could be plainly seen that she was scared, no matter how much she tried to conceal it. "I, er, thank you. I'm fine now." Having recovered some of her strength on the walk back, she tried to slide off his back.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 06, 2014 6:37 am

Teddy fixed his glasses. "Ah, Silias and Tomo. It's grand to know you're still alive.", he stated, not stopping as he made his way forward to enter the base. "We'll debrief in the base, the mission isn't over until you've given a report after all.", he stated, before pointing back at Axel and Ivy. "Besides, we might have a new member. Be nice to her, while you guys debrief I can prepare some food for us to eat.", he stated, undoing his jacket and removing his glasses.

Afterwards Teddy had promptly made his way into the base and to the kitchen, after all have promised to deliver a meal and that he would. They were well stocked, which was excellent for anyone who had to cook and it also meant no one would have to go out looking for supplies. He decided on simply using the fish and rice. Simple enough for someone who spent little time in the kitchen but knew he was around it. "Here's hoping they give a splendid report to Axel and show that girl around. But still, her surname sounds familiar to me, I'll have to do some research later on it.", he muttered to himself as he cooked.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 06, 2014 9:02 am

Axel allowed the minuscule frame of the girl to slide down Axels back. He looked down at the girl, and then up at Silias and Tomo. "Well, come on then, lets go get that report squared away." He looked back down at the girl. "Follow me, you said you were feeling better already, then you can answer questions, correct?" Axel didnt wait for the girl to answer, instead he picked up a brisk pace and followed Teddy through the door of the hideout. Upon taking a step onto the civilized flooring Axel took a deep breath, the cool and clean smell of the indoors was an accepted welcome home after having been out in the musky woods.

Standing completly still in entrance to the base, Axel look down the right hallway, his gaze almost mindless before he finally snapped out of his trance like state. He pointed down the hall way for the three to follow him. With the thought of actually inviting Ivy into the base completely skipping his mind, the man walked forward, his legs following the direction of his fingers point. About two doors into the hallway Axel turned to the right, entering a relatively small, open doored room. The room was mostly bland, a few sheets and pillows lay on the floor, a shallow table sitting in the middle of the mess. The table acted as an island for a mess all its own, papers scattered across it along with other miscellaneous items such as a wet stone and some half hidden magazine which Axel was quick to throw into the corner of the room. "Welcome!" Axel said to anybody that happened to be behind him. He quickly threw his legs out from underneath of him, his harsh fall being broken by the soft embrace of a pillow. His hands scrambled wildly around his cluttered table for a moment before finally finding an uncomfortable rest around a pencil. He picked up a random piece of paper and flipped it onto its blank back side. With his head boredly rested onto the table Axel began to write word after word of his own encounter of the evening, awaiting either Tomo or Silias to start throwing in their account of what happened.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 06, 2014 3:17 pm

The girl drew in a sharp breath, thankfully inaudible. She silently followed Axel inside. Her walking was now much less self conscious and she felt surer on her feet. That rest really had done her good. She entered the room and looked all around, blinking like an owl. Her eyes followed the flight of the magazine as it crashed into the corner. She pointed towards it and half-opened her mouth as though to ask something, then thought better and dropped her hand, closing her mouth and hoped that no one saw the gesture. In fact, she was doing a lot of hoping nowadays.

She gazed at the person scribbling on the paper and her attention quickly wavered. Feeling self-conscious once again, she shuffled her feet. Sign of insecurity. Answer questions, he said? Alright.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 06, 2014 9:49 pm

Silias sighed because she hated giving reports but then started saying "Well you now how we first started out searching for the person we were looking for then when the Jaegers interfered we had escaped but it took us a while to get back for we had to stay hidden then here we are."
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 06, 2014 10:54 pm

Teddy laid smiled, putting his glasses back on as he set the table for the light meal. There was a plate for everyone at the hideout, after all it wouldn't be fair for Teddy to exclude anyone, and also made sure that because it was supposed to be light, that if someone decided they wanted more there was more at the ready. Such was the art of being prepared, though other things required his attention.

Teddy made his way into the room where the others were. "To my knowledge, everything Silias says is in truth. My part was merely in retrieving Axel from his situation and returning to the base, coming across her in the process. The situation is distasteful and honestly doesn't feel right to me. The Jaeger presence was far too much a coincidence than simple fate, not to mention it wasn't just those two. There are two others I have yet to gather data on, but I believe they are new members of the Jaeger. Both, equiped with Teigu that will likely cause us problems. I'll look into this when I find the opportunity.", he stated, before pushing his glasses up and looking at Axel.

"Besides, that likely matches the Jaeger's stength to our strength in numbers more or less. I pray we choose our battles carefully, lest we seek retribution for what we do.", he said sternly to everyone. "Once the report is finished, please help yourself to the food in the kitchen, I've set everything up.", he stated with a rather warm smile.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 08, 2014 10:23 am

Ivy's head drooped just a little bit, an unnoticeable action. Retribution. Hair tumbling over her face, shielding it from other's view, she smiled gently, perhaps the first time in the day. Retribution. Hah, what did she care for retribution. While revenge wasn't the best way to go, her family had been massacred. Which other way was she supposed to fuel her anger. And even if she did receive her rightful dues should she succeed in her quest, at least they would be together again, even if in death.

While she no longer flinched at - what was his name, Theodore? ...Teddy? - entering the room, she listened fairly attentively, however giving no sign that she had even so much as noticed him coming in.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 10, 2014 4:11 am

Axel quickly scratched in the words as he was told them, filling in his own bits when needed. He quickened his pace of scribbling as Teddy walked in and started relaying information to him, his hands moving too fast for his penmanship to keep up. The scribbled in words were hardly legible on the paper, a trail of ink waving across the paper in a drunken line. As Teddy exited Axel came to a rise, eating being a much more appealing thought than writing. With paper in pen in hand Axel made a gesture for Ivy to follow him out of the room and into the kitchen, via the hallway. Axel held the paper on his left arm as he wrote on it with his right, the constant in balance of his feet taking steps causing his hand writing to become even sloppier. With a quickened pace the man found himself in the kitchen, quickly taking a seat at the head of the table. He set the paper and Pen to his side, awaiting Ivy's arrival to be questioned.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 15, 2014 7:01 am

Teddy stood over a sink. "Perhaps we should consider requesting reinforcements from The Revolutionary Army. The Jaeger threat isn't something I'd like to take lightly as the situation stands Axel. I can't promise it'll stay clean if I have to get involved, especially if I have to fight against someone who wields a Teigu. After all, it would be a fight to the death.", he stated, smiling as he washed his hands off. "There'd be nothing more refreshing than that.", he added, licking his lips as he turned around, wiping his glasses off.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 28, 2014 9:51 am

Ivy lifted her head the slightest bit as Axel walked out of the room. With a little hesitation, she followed. Eyes trained on the ground, head lowered, it was a wonder she wasn't banging into anything. She entered the room Axel walked into and hesitated. It was a kitchen? The elder man casually took a seat while the other, Teddy, stood over a sink, continuing to talk about Revolutions among others. His last few words made him shudder, an involuntary movement which should probably not be noticed, it was so imperceptible. She stood around awkwardly, as though waiting for something, though she didn't know what it was. Maybe for the questions to begin. She should probably take a seat, but refrained.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 01, 2014 7:46 am

Axel did not hesitate to begin sinking his teeth into the meal laid out before him. He hastily shoveled more food into his mouth each time he had finally gotten around to swallowing what was previously in there. "I dont know how easy it will be to get reinforcements. While I agree that the Jaegers are nothing to take as lite, we cant just bring in random grunts to be sent to their death. Somebody who cant fight will be nothing but a burden to us." He said between bites. He shot Ivy a stare as he finished talking, waving a hand at one of the chairs next to him. "Be my guest." He suggested to her, anxious to see her rested up, ready to see what the girl was made of and why she had come out here. Would she be able to help them, or would she just be somebody with no experience forced to stay in the hideout due to knowing too much about them?
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 01, 2014 5:52 pm

Ivy stiffened as Axel waved her to sit down. Maybe it was the nerves getting to her, she felt an irrational desire to snap at him. "If you mean to ask questions, you may do so now." She said coldly, without obeying, standing rigidly as before, before realizing what she just said. She had just been rude. Maybe she should apologize. One does not merely waltz into Night Raid's base and be rude to the members and walk off unscathed. She stiffened, waiting for the oncoming punishment.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Teddy looked from Ivy, then back to Axel. He seated himself and gave a sigh before looking up at Ivy. He gave a cheerful smile. "Y'know, he meant to sit down and eat. Even if you were our enemy, we aren't inhuman. Well, I speak for myself.", he said, before turning back towards Axel. "Yes, I suppose that is the light of the situation. The Jaegers might overwhelm us, and since we can't receive any reinforcements at this time we'll have to certainly travel in groups, or at least pairs from now on. Gathering supplies from the capital is hard enough since most of us are known associates of Night Raid. So much for subtle tactics since even I'm known. And reviewing what we know, their Teigu are extremely dangerous to deal with. Getting caught out by the Jaegers are a whole isn't something I expect to recover anyone from.", he added, beginning to eat his share of food.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 02, 2014 9:43 am

Ivy let out a very audible sigh. She knew what he meant, and considered disobeying again before deciding to sit down. She eyed the meal on the table. Despite not having eaten since morning, she somehow managed to convince herself that she had no appetite, she she commenced shoving the food around her plate idly. The duo in front of her went right back to discussing something between themselves. They mentioned Teigu more than once, and Ivy's free hand tightened over her belt, out of sight under the table.

She somewhat sulkily looked aside. Her stomach was churning and felt acidic, possibly because of the bile build up. She was actually wondering at herself, just pondering over how she managed to convince herself of no appetite when her stomach let out a growl, surprisingly loud and very clearly audible. Ivy froze, staring away into space, her cheeks reddening a little before returning to normal almost immediately and she hastily shoveled food into her mouth. Color quickly returned into her pale cheeks which, prior to this meal looked as though she had been bled white. She let out a little cough as she swallowed food a bit too fast.

The food entered her system and her taut muscles loosened up slowly. It was strange, how a full belly accounts for a good mood. Her clouded mind rapidly cleared up, providing her with a better sense of judgement. The actual fatigue from the day kicked in like a tidal wave, as Ivy found her head drooping and eyes fluttering shut. In front of her sat an empty plate. Pushing the blond locks falling into her eyes away from her face, she sat up a bit straighter, conscious that she was drooping over.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 03, 2014 6:48 am

Axel followed the suit of Ivy and let out his own sigh. He rolled his eyes in their sockets, deciding to ignore the ignorant lack of respect that the girl was showing to them. He was about to command the girl to eat when her stomach burst out into a growl. Instead of a command a burst of laughter came out of his mouth instead. He set his silver ware onto his now empty plate and watched as Ivy battled against the lure of rest. Axel looked over to Teddy, not wanting to interrupt the mans peace he spoke in a soft voice. "I agree, no one should travel alone without an extremely good cause, even then we should have somebody watching them from afar. anyway, what should we do with her?" The man pointed a finger towards the girl. "Think we should lock her up or just throw her in a room with somebody else?" He asked.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 03, 2014 9:17 am

Ivy glared at Axel, but said nothing. She was dropping off again, when suddenly she managed to hear what he said about her. Her foggy, half-asleep mind groped to find sense in the words, and when they did, she started awake. W-What did he say?! Her eyes, which were narrowed quickly became large and frightened as she gained that deer-in-headlights scared look. In her burst of fatigue and anger, she seemed to have forgotten where she was. Well, she needed to bear her consequences. She hung her head again but said nothing.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 03, 2014 3:16 pm

Teddy didn't smile. He looked to Axel, almost quizzically in his stoic expression. "Though typically that may be the ideal course of action.", he stated, pushing his glasses back up to their rightful position. "...But we know next to nothing about her, and she certainly didn't show any signs of aggression towards us. She can't possibly be part of the Empire unless she's a great actor. There's no need to do anything with her unless she refuses to join the Night Raid. At that point she'd either have to be killed or kept around to perform natural labor. Even we have to keep our secrets after all.", he stated, turning towards Ivy. "So, what do you say? Ask us anything you'd like about us or Night Raid. Oh, and feel free to share about yourself if your comfortable with the idea.", he added.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 03, 2014 6:16 pm

Axel twirled a cup of water in his hand, his head resting on his other arm in a now bored expression. "We still need to see if she has any special skills, maybe shes good at fighting or something. If not then we either go through the effort to train her, which will probably be a better idea in the long run, or we get a free chef." He jokingly began to stroke his chin as if in a deep thought over the second option. While Teddy was correct that they did need new people the thought of doing less work around the base was a wishful idea. "We should probably just tag her up with somebody for awhile then, make sure she doesint sneak off anywhere." He said to Teddy before turning back towards Ivy an expecting look in his eyes. "Go on then, the story is waiting." He set his cup of water down with a defiant tap from the table as he replaced it with a pencil, his hand hovering over the paper he had brought with him.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 04, 2014 6:24 am

Before she could stop herself, she burst out with her entire story. The human nature of self-preservation. While some had what it takes to stare Death in the face unblinkingly, others were dragged unwillingly, sniveling and cowering. Right from the night where the truth was revealed to her sprinting back and reading the diary. She omitted the part where she obtained the belt. Perhaps she'll tell them later. As she continued her story, she realized she didn't even know the name of the woman who took care of her all there years, and whether she really was her aunt or not. Now she'll never know.

"My parents hated the Capital. While they may not have been part of Night Raid, they definitely stood against them, perhaps revolted." She looked aside. "The Capital aims to crush any revolution, and similarly, my parents were crushed." Tears collected at her eyes which she swiftly blinked away. "I was told that...er, Night Raid might be able to help me get...retribution." Revenge was such a strong word. Maybe vengeance. "Oh, and I got this." She said lightly, as she clipped the belt from her waist and reached out over the table. Unsure who to give it to, she merely placed it in the middle.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 05, 2014 6:15 am

Teddy looked over the girl, and the belt that she placed it on the table. Instantly, he wasted little time in making a hasty grab for it to prevent Axel from ever touching it. His eyes were almost ablaze with something akin to interest as he reached into his jacket with his free hand to pull out a small notebook, something one could only imagine what was scrawled along the pages. "Lets see here....", he said, reading as fast as he possibly could. He promptly closed the book and slid it back into it's proper place in his jacket, before smiling and setting the belt back down in front of the girl.

"Though its true we can help you find this retribution, it won't be easy. There's no justice in what we're doing here. You want to deliver, er, retribution right? Well, any of us could receive our own right at this very moment.", he said, looking and pointing down at the belt. "That's your new best friend, get to know it well. Axel, you're better at conditioning people, after all you did serve as a general. Compared to me, you're much better off handling it.", he said, shrugging as he wore a smug look. "Besides, I'll put in the report to the Revolutionary Army. It's not everyday we get a recruit who brings their own Teigu.", he stated, joking about the fact that most of them likely joined Night Raid while in possession of their Teigu.

He set a book down on the table, stifling his laughter so he could elaborate. "You see, if you aren't aware Ivy we utilize equipment known as Teigu which have very important rules. The most important one is that you can't wield two. Secondly, should two Teigu wielders fight with the intent to kill, then only one person walks away alive at best. Thirdly, if I'm not mistaken this belt is a Teigu we haven't collected and I'm going to assign it to her understand Axel? I know I'm going above my station here but it's ideal since she brought it and she wants to join. Besides, we have no one else to use it at this moment. I don't feel like sending it back to the Revolutionary Army if there's a chance she can use it.", he spoke, sliding the book beside the belt.

He walked to leave the kitchen. "Anyway, you two have fun. I'll get that report off and I'll prepare some advice for our next course of action against the Empire, after all we have a few jobs to get done.", he added, slipping away from Ivy and Axel.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 05, 2014 7:34 am

Axel watched as the belt was set onto the table, he almost became angry, a girl waltzed into their hide out and they fed her, yet the only thing she had to show for taking this seriously was a story and a belt? It wasint until Teddy claimed it to be a Teigu did Axel's interest peak. He looked the belt up and down, nothing about it seemed out of the ordinary, it was just a plain leather belt with a fairly nice engravement on it. He gave Teddy a nod as the belt was handed back to Ivy. "I agree, if she has been able to wear the belt without any discomfort or pain then it may very well be suited to be her Teigu." He came to a stand, a smirk crossing his face as Teddy made his agreement, Axel had no issue with swapping paper work for training. He passed the man a nod of the head as Teddy made his leave. Axel came to a stand, the scrapping sound of his chair against the floor the only thing breaking the silence of the room. He shot a quizzical looks at Ivy, waving a hand for her to follow them. "Come on, sounds like your rest time is over"

Axel walked out into their training yard, nothing more than a plot of dirt and sand, a single training dummy standing lonely on the outer edge. The man walked over to a rack that held four Bokken on it, he pulled one off and balanced it in his hand before tossing it towards Ivy carelessly. He turned towards the rack again and grabbed one for himself. "I'm assuming you know a bit of sword play?" He signaled to the slender sword in her possession. With a hop he jumped into the training ring, walking off to the far side of it. He turned towards Ivy, his left down and his right one held out only enough to keep the Bokken in a ready stance in front of him. "Lets see what all you've got, don't worry, I promise I can take it." He shot her a joking wink as he awaited the girls siege.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 05, 2014 9:21 am

Ivy's eyes widened as things suddenly moved at an accelerated pace. She was still tired, and fairly disappointed when she was denied rest, but followed Axel. She picked up the belt as she left the room, mulling over what she just heard. Retribution. Teigu. Conditioning. Was this really the way she wanted it to go? She almost felt sorry when Teddy left the kitchen, as though silently pleading him not to leave her alone with Axel. Agreed, the older male intimidated her a lot more than Teddy did. In fact, he even came across as kind.

She deftly caught the wooden sword thrown at her. Her swordsmanship knowledge was minimal. The bow and arrow was her weapon. She dropped the sword at her side and a large and bulky package she usually kept slung over her shoulder, wrapped in cloth, which nobody seemed to question, perhaps because half the time it was hidden under the thick bushels of her hair. The package held her silver weapons, a bow and a dozen arrows. Clutching the harmless sword in her hands, adrenaline coursed through her veins, rousing her from her fatigue.

It gave her the slight edge she might have needed. She eyed Axel with a bokken in front of her. Er. She was 15, a mere child, but she was deceptively fast. And her aunt always said, 'She's a survivor, that one.' While it never really made sense to her, it just flashed to her mind at the given moment. She would dash forward, wooden sword at her side. As soon as she got to an arm's length, she would lash out in a swiping motion, slanting upwards. She was small, so she was taught, in real combat, to get in close and attack. If a dagger, drive it in the heart to the hilt.

She never thought she could do that, but in certain situations, in the perilous times that had settled around the innocent teen, she might not have a choice. As soon as she leaned forward to run towards Axel, she knew this was a bad idea. She might know a little, but she was facing off against a seasoned assassin. He won't kill her, but in fighting, someone always gets hurt. And it is in human nature to shy away from pain. She hesitated for the slightest of moments before lunging forward to complete the maneuver she thought out previously.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 05, 2014 8:39 pm

"At least you understand how to take orders, that will get you far." Axel gave a smirk of his lips as he watched Ivy begin to charge at him head long. With a flick of the wrist Axel twisted the handle of the blade around in his palm, switching into a back hand style of fighting, of course as while being as flashy as he possibly could. With the Bokken now back hand he shoved it into the ground in between Ivy's weapon and himself at an angle. He watched as the girls weapon rebounded off of his harmlessly, the sturdy ground had helped him block the attack with minimal strain on his own strength. "Fast one arnt you? However that hesitation did nothing to help." He let out a chuckle. "You gave me enough time to both change my stance and block you." He lazily flung his Bokken to the upwards, aiming for the side of the girls leg. Although it was wood and wouldn't leave any lasting damage, the Bokken was still able to leave a fairly nasty bruise.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next