HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
youarereta98
youarereta98

Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] Empty
PostSubject: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zThu Feb 06, 2014 6:08 am

"The Revolutionary army, which started out small had grown into a large scale organization by now. Then inevitably, a unit to handle covert jobs such as information gathering and assassinations was created. that's us, Night Raid".

"No matter how you dress it up, what were doing is Murder."
"Theres no way there is any Justice in that."
"Every person here... Could receive their Retribution and die at any moment."

Application thread

Night Raids base lies 10 Kilometers (6.2 miles) south of the Capital, it is quite visibly hidden in a large mountain. Since a good amount of Night Raids members have a price on their head, only a few may walk around the capital during the day. The base includes such commodities as, separate rooms, functional restrooms, a living room, kitchen, and hot spring for bathing. The mountain itself is surrounded by a thick forest, in it lies a winding river. A neighboring mountain, only about a Kilometer away, is often referred to as "Fake Mountain" for all the Danger beasts living up there, all of which camouflage with their surroundings.
Spoiler:

Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] Night_Raid_Emblem1

Last edited by youarereta98 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zThu Feb 06, 2014 6:10 am

Axel caught himself dazing off at the ceiling, he found himself doing this a lot as of recent, the thoughts of his past kicking in at random.
"Huh, maybe I'm just getting old." He pondered to himself for a moment. "Nah, I doubt that!" He laughed into the currently empty house, his laughter echoing back to him
With a single swift movement Axel yanked his feet off of the kitchen table in front of him, his chair teetering for a moment underneath of him before falling onto the floor, with him jumping up as legs had soon as all four landed. Axel used the momentum to propel himself towards the refrigerator, with a black short sword on his back he yanked the fridge open, quickly pulling out a chilled bottle of alcohol. for a moment his mind jumped to the thought of Silias.
"Where is that damned girl anyway? All I sent her to do was obtain some information from a merchant, its not a hard mission." He muttered to himself as the sound of liquid echoed out of a soon to be filled cup.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zThu Feb 06, 2014 6:20 am

Silias was walking back from her mission and thought back on what had happened as she was wiping the blood of some gaurds off of Yatsufusa and went inside the room Axel was in to tell him the information she got.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zThu Feb 06, 2014 7:11 am

Axel gave Silias a quick up and down sweep of his eyes before walking back to the table, drink still in his hand. With a exuberant grunt Axel plopped himself back down into the chair. The glass thunked as he set it onto the wooden table, he waved his hand in front of him, signalling for Silias to take a seat across from him. "Well, come on then, how about that report* beautiful?" He asked jokingly. He took a sip of his drink before giving a sour face and pushing it away. "I never have been a fan of alcohol, not sure why I keep on trying." Axel ran a hand through his hair, trying to push the mop of darkness back, a streak of gray trying to creep its way into sunlight.

*After each mission most leaders will request a report. Depending on who it is they will usually want a detailed layout of what happened, who said what, did you experience any trouble, any injuries, did any die. that sort of thing.*
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 2:23 am

Tomo wandered through the halls aimlessly. She was bored and was disparately in need of something to do. after walking around for a while she then noticed that the door to Axel's office was open. After a moment s hesitation she decided to peek her head in. at first all she saw was Axel sitting in his chair, as always. But before long she noticed Silias standing in the room too. Axel was looking at her expectantly like he wanted something. Tomo decided to listen in on what was going on.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 2:37 am

Silias started to tell the report "I got good info from the fool. He gave me information about some big stache of some of the wealthy merchants but he did not know here it was. As for injuries.. None and for deaths 4 gaurds." then looked at Tomo and said "You can come out from behind the door now."
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 4:19 am

Axels face began to become slightly disgruntled as he leaned forward in his chair, his eyes burning towards Silias. "You're lucky that those guards were being bribed to stay quiet. If not than the kills you made tonight would have been on the innocent." Axel let out a sigh, his face calming itself as he sat back in, his relaxed manner returning as he somewhat rudely propped his feet onto his desk. "Well, at least your okay, its nice to know that your skills with that Katana are staying sharp," He chuckled at his own pun. "no matter how much it gives me the creeps." He glanced at the sword, rising dead up as puppets was not something Axel could so quickly get used to. "Anyway, what of these wealthy merchants? How did they make this large sum of money exactly?" He questioned the girl. His eyes jumped over to the badly hidden Tomo. "Hiding isn't so easy against your own kind sweety, sorry. Especially not with such a hyper presence about you."
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 4:45 am

Tomo sighed. "I wasn't hiding, I was just listening in on your concersation" she said casualy. "So whatbis thisbI hear about missions and dead people? I have been dying to do something and not have to be stuck here" she complained. "It is soo boring, I just want to do one thing! Please" Tomo was now sobing.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 5:44 am

Silias sighed "Well the merchant doesn't know how they got all the money but he did tell me their names." then said with a glare "Well Tomo I can raise a dead person when I kill them so don't anger me or you might end up like that."
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 7:11 am

"I would suggest moving that out of your mind for now Silias." Axel said to her regretfully. "You should know by now, we don't kill for money, we do it to try and clean up the Empire." He diverged his gaze onto Tomo. Axel rose to his feet and began to walk out of his office, grabbing a face down slip of paper off of the desk as he made his leave, with a wave of his hand he signaled for the two girls to follow. He made his way into the living room, he turned towards an empty wall and examined it for a moment before walking to the middle of said wall and slapping the piece of paper, which turned out to be a poster, onto the wall. The poster was was a white background with a bold faced wording across the top "Jaeger Squad!" The rest of the poster was just a description of what the Jaeger squad was. "Good thing your ready for a mission Tomo, these people, are going to be looking out for you beautiful girls, and of course if they catch you, they will no doubt execute you, so be on the lookout for them. Especially you Koro, your Teigu isn't really designed for a head on battle with somebody, especially not a group of Teigu using fighters specifically formed to hunt us down." Axel stopped talking for a moment and began to scratch his chin, getting lost in thought for a moment before bringing himself back in. "But, its going to start getting busy around here, so be ready." Axel stated before taking a seat on the ground, his mind getting lost in the past again completely ignoring the other two.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 2:21 pm

Tomo giggled with excitment. "Yay finally something to do!" she said. "I wonder if we will ever run into them? I wonder if any of them are nice?" Tomo pondered. "What do you think Silias? Do you think some of them might be nice or not?" Tomo asked the other girl. Her mood had changed for now she was uncontrollably happy.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 07, 2014 10:38 pm

Silias sighed "Tomo I don't think any of the Jaegers will show us any mercy except maybe for the newest recruits."
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 4:54 am

The thought of the Jaegers shredded the memories out of Axels mind, catapulting him back into reality. "Oh, uh, right yea, Tomo dont try and communicate with the Jaegers, atleast not if they know you are Night Raid." Axel jumped back to his feet. He reached his hand onto his back, feeling the sleek dark surface of the short sword, butterflies congesting his stomach, the fluttering feeling coming every time he touches the blade. With a click Axel tightened the sheath on Grand Chariot, making sure it didnt fall off his back. "Come on then, how about a small scouting mission in the Capital?" He asked the two. Before an answer could be received Axel started walking towards the exit of the base, picking up his handy trench coat on the way out, through the window the setting sun could be seen polluting the sky with its blood like lighting. It was soon to be night time, perfect.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 5:07 am

Tomo jumped up and down. "I am so ready to leave this place. It is just so boring here" she said before grabing her small coat. "Lets go!" she cheered skipping out past Axel. "So Axel how long are we going to be in the Capitol" she smiled before quickly covering her mouth. She knew that she wasn't supposed to call him by his first name but sometimes it happened.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 5:14 am

Silias saw Tomo and Axel leave and said "Might as well join them. Probably going to be bored out of my mind." as she walked to the capital with them while sharpening the Yatsufusa
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 6:23 am

Upon arriving at the Capitals door step Axel whipped his trench coat around in the air for a moment, sliding it onto his arms and around his back. Not only did it cover Grand Chariot, but the flaps used to block wind from his neck worked quite well for hiding his face, of course it wouldn't fool anybody during the day, but at night it made him easily passed up as a normal civilian. "The Resistance said that one of their men went insane, started to massacre innocence in the Capital. Hes highly skilled, but hes in the wrong. But, that doesint mean we cant use him first." Axel pointed out. "If we find this man, and tail him, I'm sure we will find the Jaegers. But do not engage them." Axel emphasized not engaging them. "The last thing I want is for one of you beautiful young woman to die for no reason tonight. If the Jaegers happen to fail at killing this man, then we are to immediately end his spree of corruption. Any questions?" Axel finished his briefing before another question sprang into his head. "Oh, Silias, I dont believe you told me in your report, but were you sighted during your last mission, or are you still not famous enough to have your face plastered all over the capital?" Axel pointed to one of the now old wanted posters, a large number painted in a bold black under it, showing just how much the Capital believed a former general was worth.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 6:32 am

"I'm positive I was not spotted but if I was I am guessing I would not be very famous." said Silias then "So what are we going to do here?"
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 6:41 am

Tomo wondered why the boss kept calling the girls beautiful. "I understand, don't fight them just follow him" she said very quietly almost in a whisper. " This is going to be so much fun" she giggled.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zTue Mar 18, 2014 5:48 am

Quick footsteps resounded against the wet grass of the night. A small silhouette, barely a girl of fifteen, could be seen moving swiftly through the forest. Occasionally stopping and throwing a wary glance about her, she resumed her course of scouting the forest.

Come on...they have to be around here somewhere... Her eyes flashed about in search of her objective. Locate the Night Raid and attempt to join. If anything went wrong, she would have to pay with her life. Not that it mattered any more, she thought bitterly as her hand brushed against the belt at her waist.

She slowed down. Was it just her or was there rustling about her? She shot a nervous glance around. She really didn't want to fight a Danger Beast. Not now. Not alone. Not at night. Tearing her gaze away from the ominous undergrowth, she resumed, but walking this time, as though nonchalant.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zThu Apr 03, 2014 6:42 am

Teddy looked on, watching the girl walk around nonchalantly. He had just got Axel out of a tight situation only to come across something like this. A trespasser of all things, and though her silhouette appeared to be that of a girl in her mid teens, Teddy wasn't pleased. Shit, what if she's with The Empire, he thought, though didn't jump to conclusions about who it was. "Axel, hey, look ahead. Someone found their way out here, and I'm curious why. I'm going to go find out why.", he stated, emerging from the bushing calmly and approaching her.

"Hello there, fair maiden. It is such a lovely evening isn't it? But rather dangerous for someone such as yourself to be out and about at such a time, especially since you're alone. Tell me, what brings someone like you out here, where Danger Beasts could find easy prey.", he taunted the girl with his words, trying to entice a response that would give away why she would even bother to come out this far alone. It would likely be obvious that if she knew anything about wanted criminals, that the man before her was Theodore Kaplan, known far and wide for his revenge-fueled killing sprees, who could find enjoyment and excitement in every drop of blood his prey gave away.

"So, fair maiden.", he said with a devilish smirk slowly forming across his face. "Did you wish to dance among the moonlight and stars, twirling with the cool wind breeze and listen to the music of the leaves and dense brush? It's a shame that I'm such a terrible dancer.", he said, revealing that his Teigu, Cross Tail, was ready if he had to fight and his murderous intent to enjoy the blood of his prey, was obvious to all.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zThu Apr 03, 2014 3:37 pm

Ivy visibly started as someone appeared before her and asked of her intentions of her whereabouts. She tilted her head. She did not know him. Understandably suspicious, an uneasy silence passed before she finally spoke up. "Yes. Lovely evening. I, er, am looking for something." Stumbling slightly with her speech, she was ready to drop onto the ground. Fatigued beyond measure, she attempted to hide her belt. Or was that even necessary. It was a very ornate belt, but suspicions could not fall on it.

If the need arose, she could probably transform and--...She had no idea how to transform. Unfortunately, with the innocence of a 15-year-old, she did not recognize the malice in the voice of the man in front of her. She couldn't figure this individual out. He asked why she was here and warned her about Danger Beasts. Firstly, she knew about them. Who didn't? Who would wander into the woods without knowing about them? And if it was so dangerous, who was this person and why was he out alone at night?

Or maybe...he wasn't alone. Ivy cast a furtive glance around. Ignoring the snarky comment about some dance in the moonlight, poetic though it may be. Noticeably tense, she had no idea what to expect furthur. All this could not be good for the nerves of a teenager.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zThu Apr 03, 2014 10:47 pm

He pushed his glasses back up to their proper position. "Forgive me for my speech, it's been a long day and temptation is a very hard foe to fight.", he stated to the girl, stretching out his body as he did so. "Axel, you can come out now. She seems harmless enough for someone who found their way out here. Besides, she doesn't seem to be in good health. I know we aren't charity workers, but she might be useful somehow.", he said, setting a tin can bottle on the ground and stepping back from it. "There's water in that, drink some of it. There's nothing in it that can harm you.", Teddy stated, speaking the utmost truth.

"I'll explain the situation very clear to you, so pay attention. You've stumbled onto the current headquarters of the Night Raid, though obviously you came looking for something. You're tense and you don't seem well, and if you were an enemy of the Night Raid you wouldn't be alone in the open like this.", he stated, speaking of her stumbling of speech. "I'm a member of Night Raid, the Intel Genius Theodore Kaplan, though when I think about it I'm quite famous for murdering those close to The Empire's corruption too. The one with me, Axel, is our leader. I consider myself smarter but even I must respect his orders. He can carry you back should you need to.", he said as he began walking.

He looked back to her. "Oh come now, you can't back out of this situation. Since I did lend you vital information.", he added quickly before turning back around to walk to the base. "And one last thing, please call me Teddy. Theodore sounds... too political.", he uttered out.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zFri Apr 04, 2014 2:30 am

"Nicely handled." Axel complimented Teddy as he paced out from behind a tree. With a few lengthy steps Axel stood almost on top of the girl, looking down at her with criticism in his eyes. His gaze scanned her, up and down, his face dead serious. In a sudden rush of motion Axel turned from the girl, his Index, middle, and ring finger all resting on his forehead as he looked down to the ground dramatically. "Too young.." He sighed in distaste. He cleared his throat before turning back to the girl and Teddy. "We can bring her with us. We will keep her under constant super vision, preferably in a room by your wires. Of course once she is feeling up to snuff we will decide what to do with her." Axel nodded his head as he proudly went over his idea. the man turned his back towards the girl, he squatted onto the ground, his right hand going into the moist cold dirt to support himself. "Welp, if you need help then hurry up and hop on, we have at least another Kilometer to go... Just, dont you dare stab me." He threw in.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zFri Apr 04, 2014 10:43 am

(Wow, she didn't get killed.)

Ivy nearly jumped, her nerves jarring painfully. Ow. The sudden and rather startlingly disturbing turn of events triggered more surprise. Currently having no idea what to do, she hesitated before picking up the can. She took a sip. Immediately the water hydrated her body, loosening her tightened muscles and tensed body. Feeling better than she had all day, she was actually contemplating telling them her actual, precise reason since they technically were Night Raid.

Suddenly a second man walked out from behind the foliage, and this time she did jump.  Keeeping absolutely still, she felt slightly infuriated as the second man scanned her from head to toe then turned, muttering something about 'Too young...'. And then proceeded to speak to his ally like she wasn't even there. Merely discussing what to do with her. She would have protested but right now, she didn't have the strength. She'd been at the jungle trail, wandering around searching for the base for the better part of the day. And now she finally found it.

The newcomer approached her and she stiffened again. She had reason to be afraid. She was gambling with life or death here. "I don't have any weapons on me." She countered coldly. She didn't mean to. She was just at her nerves' end after the taxing journey and the toll the unforgiving forest had taken on her. She took a step forward and somehow managed to misstep, immediately twisting her ankle. Her already weak knees gave way and she collapsed onto the man squatting in front of here. "Ah, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to--..." She began babbling, since she technically did fall on him accidentally. She tried to scramble back onto her feet but it was as though her body wasn't hers anymore. Her limbs refused to listen to her. At least her mouth was still working.

"I, er, I'm Ivy Scarlett." She introduced herself in a small voice.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8zFri Apr 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Teddy stopped and turned around, facing Axel. "I can't bring myself to describe how I feel about what you just did Axel.", he stated, refusing to go into greater detail about exactly what it was but surely knew Axel was aware. He placed a hand on his chin, obviously thinking about something. Whatever he was thinking about, it wasn't something he began to vocalize to anyone. He didn't even react to her falling on Axel, something he felt would possibly only stroke his perverted streak to a whole new level. "You said your name was Ivy Scarlett? I feel like I've heard the surname before but I can't place it. No matter, once we get back to the base, it'll be safe enough for us to rest and have a meal. Just keep an eye out for any Danger Beasts, they shouldn't be a large problem with Axel around.", he said, speaking mostly of his Teigu and not his own skills.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]   Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP] H6Q0F8z

Kill the Corrupt [Akame ga Kiru RP]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next