HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blakes dark adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Leo
Leo

Blakes dark adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blakes dark adventure   Blakes dark adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 21, 2014 9:52 pm

the pidgey was still at the tree but however this time it was able to dodge the driftloon its gust by jumping aside in time as its wings glowed and too let out a gust shooting against the drifloon trying to blow it away towards its trainer and deal some damage. The poor bird pokemon hadn't or almost hadn't done any damage yet to the opposing pokemon(s) and wanted to get at least one hit before the battle was over and the pokemon would have to rest to heal up a bit and go on or to be caught.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Blakes dark adventure   Blakes dark adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 21, 2014 9:59 pm

The driftloon crashed into Blake causing him to fall onto the ground. He laughed as he put the driftloon back into it's pokeball. "That was a nice one kid." He said grabbing another. "Lets go Magmar Smokescreen this place up." he said as he tossed it and the Magmar did what Blake said but also added smog. "Thank you Magmar now Ember." he said. Magemar shot off three Embers. "I said ember once magmar." He called though it was hard to see he saw three flashes.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Blakes dark adventure   Blakes dark adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 21, 2014 10:49 pm

the boy and his pokemon had not expected that they would have hit the drifoon as they saw it bumping into its trainer. ''Yes we did it'' He said smiling as he saw the smokescreen being blown to them not knowing there was also smog inside. ''Use gust to blow it to magmar'' the boy yelled as the pidgey its wings lit up again and it began to blow all the wind to the magmar however it was hit by the ember and it fainted. ''No pidgey'' The trainer said as he petted his pidgey before he sended it back to its pokeball and he looked up to the trainer. ''Well I guess you can pass then'' He said with a defeated look on his face.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Blakes dark adventure   Blakes dark adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Blake called his Magmar back then walked over to the boy. "Next time instead of removing the cover try using it to your advantage." he said as he patted the boys head then walked on toward pweter city. I hope theres a poke center near by or a rest house or something so I can rest my pokemon up. Blake thought to him self as he sat down on a stump.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blakes dark adventure   Blakes dark adventure - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Blakes dark adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2