HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Ball

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
sartorius
sartorius

Dark Ball Empty
PostSubject: Dark Ball   Dark Ball H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 8:40 pm

Okay so by this title you may be saying sartorius im sorry but the dark ball is to over powered well that's where you are wrong while yes this pokeball is based off of the original dark ball this dark ball is much much more weaker than the original dark ball how you ask well i will show you.
Original dark Ball
Name: Dark Ball
Purpose:  Pokémon captured with a Dark Ball will become evil and their power will increase to the highest level. The Pokémon loses its freedom and will obey all commands of its master. able to bring pokemon all ready owned by other people under your control. The control of a Dark Ball can be fought and even broken if the Pokémon has enough willpower. Should this happen, the Dark Ball that captured it will be destroyed.
Looks: Dark Ball Dark_Ball
Item Type:pokeball
Anything else: not really but if your intrested on finding out more here you go: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dark_Ball

(Now here is my suggestion for the new and not overe powered dark ball)
Name: Dark Ball
Purpose:  Pokémon captured with a Dark Ball will become a dark version of that pokemon but there stats stay the same as normal versions of there type as the pokemon captured by the dark ball levels up. The pokemon is able to learn dark moves by tm if the pokemon cant learn dark moves by leveling up.
Looks: Dark Ball Custom_dark_ball_by_fluxee-d4xzfje
Item Type:pokeball
Anything else: none
Leo
Leo

Dark Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ball   Dark Ball H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 pm

sorry to say but this is a godmod app, not the evil part but the highest level part and you can jjust learn dark moves is not possible sorry.
sartorius
sartorius

Dark Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ball   Dark Ball H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 9:37 pm

i was just using the top one to show the difference between the dark ball i made and the original one showed in the fourth film i believe it was i can always take away the dark move part I was useing the original to show the diffrence between the dark ball i made and the dark ball that was used in the film but i understand if it is godmodding.
Leo
Leo

Dark Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ball   Dark Ball H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 9:43 pm

yeah sorry but it looked good though :3 don't worry you did an awesome job its just that this is kinda godmodding so i cannot approve it sorry
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

Dark Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ball   Dark Ball H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 11:58 pm

OMG I was trying to remember this the other day XD
Sponsored content

Dark Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ball   Dark Ball H6Q0F8z

Dark Ball
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1