HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying to get away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Doragon

Trying to get away - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 2:45 am

Trevor watches
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 2:50 am

Star returns Shift. "Well it's been shocking but I'm outta here" says Star clicking the heels together and dissappearing
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 3:26 am

Trevor relaxed
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 3:53 am

A few minutes Later Star shows up again. "Theo says take it off" says Star
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 3:55 am

"k come here"says Trevor
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 3:59 am

Star skates over liking the hover shoes. "And no putting anything else on. If anything tap into the tracking signal of one of the trackers I already have" says Star
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 4:04 am

Trevor disconnected it and relaxed
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 4:10 am

Star starts 'skating' around with the hover shoes. "I can't believe I'm saying this but I'll have to thank Ely next time I see him. These shoes are a blast" says Star
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 4:11 am

"mhm"says Trevor"and no thanks to me"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 4:14 am

"Youv'e only given me a headache, literaly" says Star
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 4:16 am

"and your hissy pissy 4 year old whining doesnt?"says Trevor a bit pissed
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 4:22 am

"Well you try being guarded by stuck up grown-ups all the time and see how much whining you do" says Star turning around so she was going backwards without slowing down and starts air skating simliar to simple ice skating
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 4:25 am

Trevor ignored her and relaxed

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 9:44 am

"Location reached... Team Dream Grunt detected, Trevor... Reviewing files of intruders... Intruder Trevor found... AI Command: Eliminate Trevor and protect Starlight Morning."

Siarnaq landed on a mountain near Trevor.

"..."

Siarnaq then fired Hypno Shurikens hitting Doragon on the head without pain, just knocking him down then he lands behind Star.

"Starlight Morning, this is me, Siarnaq, your guardian. Do not be afraid, this is what I am trying to tell you a while ago. I am not a human. I am a cyborg. I won't hurt you. If you want proof, go contact Commander Venus about me." said Siarnaq with his systems un-equipping PX Helmet.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 12:09 pm

"I was actually trying to decided between running from him or going back to you. Both of you are asigned to be my guardians and even if your a robot, your nicer than him. He had put a shocking chip on me that shocked everytime I sid something he didn't like" says Stat stopping her hover skating so she dropped the few inchs so her feet were on thw ground

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 1:44 pm

"Did you ever met or heard about this Trevor guy before? Did Commander Venus told you that Trevor will be your guardian?" asked Siarnaq while his systems equips his PX Helmet.
"Accessing Team Dream files... File accesed... Searching for Trevor... File found... Trevor works under the command of Commander Theo... Connecting to HQ... Connected... Contacting Commander Theo..."
"Searching Commander Theo... File found... Team Dream Commander of Johto Region..."
"Starlight Morning, Commander Theo is for Johto Region, that means that this grunt is for Johto. What is he doing here? And if he's really entrusted to protect you, he's doing it the wrong way. If he does anything that will hurt you again, I will be forced to eliminate him."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 1:50 pm

"Yah I know he works for Theo, It was Theo who asigned him. I don't even think my mom knows. And I don't think Theo trusts you. Which is bad considering he's protective of me to even if it's not nearly as over-protective as mom. And would you please just call me Star, calling me by my full name makes it sound like I'm in trouble" says Star

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 1:52 pm

"Heheh, sure. So, what now? Away from him or with me? Actually, your Deoxys is trying to tell you that I am a Cyborg. A while ago, when you were attacked by a pack of Mightyenas, Deoxys saw me transform and..."
"Threat neutralized... Returning back to Basic Form..."

Siarnaq transformed back to Basic Form.

"...saw this the other way."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 1:54 pm

"To bad I can't understand a thing Shift says. And with you, he might try to put another shocking tracker thing on me" says Star

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 1:58 pm

"If he does, well, termination. So, I ain't detecting any objects related to tracking device and such. So, while he's knocked down, it's our chance to get away from him. What do you say?"
"Teleportation device detected..."
"Oh and that shoe might have a secret tracking device. But, I ain't detecting any."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 2:00 pm

"I figured that but there helpful. Got me away from him to get Theo to order him to take the chip off." says Star

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 2:02 pm

"Well, want a Roller Coaster ride outta here?"
"Or maybe a race away from here with your hovering shoe and my speed." said Siarnaq smiling a bit.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Ely appeared, the left side of his shirt was burnt and shredded, and his face and arm were scorched. "Oww that stung a little" ely said walking to star, "Apparently the shoes have trackers, my scientists must've done it, here give them to me" ely said glaring at siarnaq
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 8:59 pm

"I figured they did. What I can't figure out is why everyone wants to track me" says Star taking the trainers of and putting her old shoes on and hands them to Ely
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Trevor stood and shoved the shurikens into his neck"a pilot never sleeps in battle"Trevor then sent out his swellow who used giga impact and tropius who used energy ball Trevor then threw another chip on siarnaq,which fused to his system and started frying it.Trevor then returned swellow and flew off"ill be back"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get away   Trying to get away - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Trying to get away
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Lavaridge Town-
Jump to: