HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Deafening Care

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zMon Jan 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Upon training on Pallet Town, Chimchar was attacked by a Rattata where he stood out as the victor but then attacked by another Rattata who was revealed to be the mate of other one, Randal grabbed the two and rushed on the Pokemon Center.

"Nurse Joy, this two Pokemons have been hurt a lot from a battle. They are Wild ones. I just felt the urge to bring them here. Can you please heal them? Thank you."

Randal layed the two Rattatas on the counter.
Doragon

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 9:11 am

Nurs4 joy brought them to the back for healing"ok sir,that was a noble act,they will be healed soon"

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 9:15 am

"And can you also heal my Chimchar as well?"
Doragon

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 9:17 am

Nurse joy laughed a bit"im nurse joy a course i can"

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 9:19 am

"Chim!"
Chimchar jumped on Nurse Joy's shoulder. Randal sat down waiting and a _____ approached him!

(Can you make it a trainer to challenge me? Thanks.)
Doragon

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 9:23 am

nurse joy went and healed chim in the back

(naa it gonna be tyrannitar that just waltzsnin XDDD)

a trainer"hey lets battle!i could use the training"

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 9:29 am

(XD)

"After my Pokemons are healed..."
"Chim!"
Chimchar jumped on Randal's shoulder staring at the trainer.
Doragon

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 9:34 am

The trainer looked at him"ok ill come back later,you seem busy with that chimchar.....wait nevermind"the trainer laughed"so battle?"

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 9:42 am

"It might take some time for those Rattatas to be healed..." thought Randal.
"Follow me..." said Randal as he walks outside the Pokemon Center.
Doragon

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 9:44 am

The trainer follows him holding his pokeball,ready for a match

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 9:47 am

"..."

Chimchar jumped down and gets on a fighting stance.
Doragon

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 9:51 am

the trainer then sent out a seviper level 13,who used bite

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 9:56 am

"Finally, a real challenge." thought Randal.
"Chim!"
"Eat flames..."

Chimchar used Ember attempting to hit Seviper's mouth while it's open. Randal got his Pokedex and scanned Seviper.

"Seviper, the Fang Snake Pokemon. In battle, it uses its bladed tail to counter any ZANGOOSE. It secretes a deadly venom in its tail."
"So they are rivals..." thought Randal.
Doragon

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 10:04 am

the seviper dodged and flew at chim just about to bite it

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 10:09 am

Seviper is too close making it impossible for Chimchar to dodge so he was bitten.

"Chimaa!"
Chimchar was burst a few steps away.
"Seviper is a Poison Type Pokemon. Grass Knot does more damage to bigger enemies, but it might not do much damage since a Grass Type is not effective against Poison Type. But I'll try the risk." thought Randal.
"Grass Knot!"
"Chimchar!"
Chimchar's fist then glowed and vines came out heading for Seviper's head to knot it up.
Doragon

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 10:15 am

(wtf it can know grass knot!?)

seviper got caught and its head was stuck,but it shot poison sting at chim

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 10:18 am

(Yeah XD It's what is says on Veekun. Our secret weapon against Water Types. ^_^)

"Chim!"
Chimchar jumped to the right dodging the Poison Sting.
"Tie the mouth..."
Chimchar used another Grass Knot heading for Seviper's mouth tying it so it won't be able to use any attacks using its mouth.
Darkrai
Darkrai

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Zaruki Zaburai jumped in
"Lairon!"
A Lairon jumped using metal claw, at chimchar!

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Chimchar quickly looked at the Lairon leaving it no chance of dodging, Randal jumps in and grabs Chimchar away hitting his right leg.

"Gyaa!"

He landed Chimchar.

"Chim! Chim!?"
"I'm... okay... Nrrrrrrr....!!!"
"Let the rage explode..." thought Randal.

Randal got engulfed with anger and rage ignoring the pain then he ran towards the trainer who has a Lairon and headlocks him.

"Graaa!!!"
Darkrai
Darkrai

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 1:18 pm

His blaziken used blaze kick at Randal
and Zaruki dodged right on time
"You have no right to treat pokemon like that"
He said, letting his Metang unwrap the Seviper's mouth
"If you fight fight a friendly battle.."

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 1:21 pm

"And you don't...urf...GYAA"

Randal got hit by a Blaze Kick hitting his head and he fainted. (And he's not a Pokemon. ^_^)
"CHIMAA!"
Chimchar ran to his trainer and shaked him all around.
"CHIM! CHIM! CHIM!"
Chimchar ran back on the Pokemon Center and told Nurse Joy what happened and what she could do.
Darkrai
Darkrai

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 1:28 pm

By the time Nurse Joy returned, Zaruki kept Randal's head lower than his body, and was checking for breath
"Maybe we pushed it over this time guys!"
He said, not showing any sign of panicking though

The Seviper was going to attack chimchar, when shelgon got in the way and got bit

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 1:30 pm

"Chiiiiiiim!"
Chimchar was about to use Ember against Zaruki but he saw that its trying to help his trainer so he just watched what the trainer is doing.
"Chim chim?"
Darkrai
Darkrai

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 1:36 pm

"Trying to get blood flowing back to his head"
Zaruki replied, he got blaziken to hold Randal and got up, and petted chimchar on the head

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8zTue Jan 18, 2011 1:44 pm

Chimchar looked on the Blaziken after being petted.
"Chim"
Chimchar smiled on Blaziken. Randal opened his eyes and stood up. He gave Zaruki an angry stare but then he realized that he was the one who helped him. He tapped Zaruki on the shoulder as a thanks.
"Next time, please don't do that again. I appreciate the help."
"Chimchar! Chim!"
Chimchar jumped on Randal's shoulder and Randal petted his Chimchar.
"Chim chim chimchar!"
"Yeah, i'm fine."
"Trainer, what's your name? You got some strong Pokemons there. How many badges did you received already?"
"Chimchar!"
Chimchar jumped on Blaziken's head.
"Chimchar! Chimchar chim chim chimchar?" "Can you teach me some cool moves that you have?"
Sponsored content

The Deafening Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deafening Care   The Deafening Care H6Q0F8z

The Deafening Care
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Viridian City-
Jump to: