HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My one year here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

My  one year here. Empty
PostSubject: My one year here.   My  one year here. H6Q0F8zWed Jan 08, 2014 7:22 am

First off I would like to say it has been an honor to be here for the last year. Secondly I would like to thank each and every member and staff for having me. Its been a rough year for me, losing my grandma and grandpa, my first true love breaking up to go to the army, and other stuff, you guys have been there for me supported me and seen me though a lot of hard times. You guys are not just my friends, as corny and cheese as it may sound, to me you are all family to me I love you guys and I am looking to making another post like this next year. Thank you again for everything.
Leo
Leo

My  one year here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My one year here.   My  one year here. H6Q0F8zWed Jan 08, 2014 5:20 pm

Awh royce * hugs you * and it doesnt sound cheesy at all i think about this site the same way. We are one big cheesy family XD, well I also look forward to talking with you and everyone else again :)

My  one year here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My one year here.   My  one year here. H6Q0F8zWed Jan 08, 2014 10:13 pm

If everyone is a cheesy family should we eat each other? LMFAO
Pit
Pit

My  one year here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My one year here.   My  one year here. H6Q0F8zThu Jan 09, 2014 12:30 am

Nah, that would only work if we were a corny family...Except for when people don't like corn.

My  one year here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My one year here.   My  one year here. H6Q0F8zThu Jan 09, 2014 7:59 am

lol
Sponsored content

My  one year here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My one year here.   My  one year here. H6Q0F8z

My one year here.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1