HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Step Foward (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Luna
Luna

One Step Foward (Open) Empty
PostSubject: One Step Foward (Open)   One Step Foward (Open) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 1:52 pm

This was the first town over, how was it so diffrent? Lavander Town.... she left it.only yesterday and yet still such a culture shock, the buildings so much talller.... the scents so different and the scenery... geez....

"What do you think Gastly?" She asked her friend with a smile, The ghost pokemon responded by playing dead, floating there in the air.
"You don't like it ether huh?" Gastly responded by shaking its body to the right and left.
"It's ok, I'll try to make our time here short ok? Then we'll find a nice hollow to tuck into for tonight... ok?"

Gastly nodded in agreement to this as they began their treck down the streets of Celadon
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: One Step Foward (Open)   One Step Foward (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 16, 2013 6:43 am

((Well, no one has joined you yet, you can call people up to join you by making a topic in Free Discussions. Just suggesting. :] Meanwhile, I'll send my evil minions to wreak havoc. Oh hey, adding a link to your trainer in your signature would really help mods like me.))

It seems Gastly and the trainer are not the only one who dislikes this place. In fact, there's that Pokémon up that street light hanged and its arms and legs dangling, not doing anything but watch the two. From down below, one would think it's a dead Pokémon. But not really, it's just a boring Slakoth.
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: One Step Foward (Open)   One Step Foward (Open) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 1:26 am

Luna's gaze turned upward, of all places a pokemon was here in town? Odd...... aside from the tower most pokrmon didn't come into Lavender, was this place diffrent? It seemed comfy just sitting there and minding its own buisness.

She and Gastly exchanged a breif nod before she sat down criss cross in front of the street light with her legs crossed, she then proceeded to hold one hand out to the pokemon in question.

"Hello, my names Luna, what's yours?"
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: One Step Foward (Open)   One Step Foward (Open) H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 9:21 am

No response at all. And no one seemed to mind her or the Slakoth.
Luna
Luna

PostSubject: Re: One Step Foward (Open)   One Step Foward (Open) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 26, 2013 8:01 am

Luna gave a light smile, the pokemon hadn't responded to her, was it shy? A possibility, ot perhaps it didn't like social interaction much?

"I understand, you don't have to respond of you don't like, do you mind my and my friends sittong here though? Were a biy tired"

She daid motioning to Gastly with a chuckle.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: One Step Foward (Open)   One Step Foward (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 29, 2013 5:55 am

Slakoth let out a boring yawn. Before a tall man walked up to Luna. He's wearing a long black robe and has a silky black hair that extends down to his waist. His deep and eerie voice spoke, "Leave my Slakoth alone." Before he took out a Poké Ball and withdrew the Slakoth from up top the street light. "Would you like a fight with my nephew, instead?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Step Foward (Open)   One Step Foward (Open) H6Q0F8z

One Step Foward (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Celadon City-
Jump to: