HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trainer Template Revamp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Revamp?
Yes - I agree with Anarchy's suggested style and do think the trainer template needs to be revamped.
Trainer Template Revamp I_vote_lcap29%Trainer Template Revamp I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Yes - I agree the trainer template needs to be revamped but I do not like Anarchy's suggested style.
Trainer Template Revamp I_vote_lcap57%Trainer Template Revamp I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
No - Do not change anything
Trainer Template Revamp I_vote_lcap14%Trainer Template Revamp I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Back

Bryan
Bryan

Trainer Template Revamp Empty
PostSubject: Trainer Template Revamp   Trainer Template Revamp H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 7:49 am

So, I was thinking. We've been using that trainer template for years now and it's getting boring. While there's absolutely no "proper" point/reason in changing it, we could at least just change it for the sake of "change" itself. And to make it more fashionable. And fresh.

Look at this app. Fancy and fresh in a way. Imagine if your trainer apps looked like that. And yes, transparent background for Pokémon shall be a must. If anyone has trouble finding one, I can go hunt one and put it for you. I'd also edit the character picture to have a transparent background if I can. I'd do it for everyone, for free.

Now if there's no character picture, and just a description, that's fine still. And when it comes to using custom Pokémon, well, we can stick with whatever picture the creator of the custom Pokémon provided.

So, let me summarize your answers with that poll above.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Template Revamp   Trainer Template Revamp H6Q0F8zSat Dec 07, 2013 4:56 pm

[Bump]
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Template Revamp   Trainer Template Revamp H6Q0F8zSat Dec 07, 2013 7:08 pm

Though I do believe the template should be structured differently, I also like a fluidity and changeability of one. The template you supply is structurally nice, but doesn't lead to much customization. Also, would a character picture be required?

As for me, I'm tending to structure all of my future apps in the same structure of this one. I added information and re-arranged the current app into chunks of information that go together. I don't expect anyone to put in more information like I did, but it does add to the app. I do support more structure to the apps though ^^
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Template Revamp   Trainer Template Revamp H6Q0F8zSun Dec 08, 2013 5:46 am

Glad to hear from a staff member.

I said, "Now if there's no character picture, and just a description, that's fine still." So, a character picture is not a must. I've seen that app before and it does look good, fashionable and very organized but I think it's too complicated. Put it like this: mine's the "simplicity is beauty" type and yours is the fashionable.

So, since both look good, why don't we just have these two templates? A player can pick from? So the simple-ers and the fashion-ers are in a fair game.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Template Revamp   Trainer Template Revamp H6Q0F8zSun Dec 08, 2013 5:02 pm

I don't really understand what you're saying but I think you're asking if it's our choice. Yes, it is our choice. Thing is, it'd just be good if everyone were to use it and be official. And again, for the sake of style. And being new.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Template Revamp   Trainer Template Revamp H6Q0F8zSun Dec 08, 2013 5:53 pm

I was never proposing my app as one to use, I'd never make someone do all of that unnecessary information if they don't want to XD

I just liked the changeability of the other app, which let me use the one I used. I just believe the template should be more structured than how it is at the moment, while allowing for people to add their own spin to it~

And Kai, I don't believe he's suggesting a completely new app, he's just suggesting a new design of it to make everything a little more neater ^^
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Template Revamp   Trainer Template Revamp H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 5:55 am

Okay, so...

What now? :]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Template Revamp   Trainer Template Revamp H6Q0F8z

Trainer Template Revamp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1