HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Password is Mondo (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 1:58 pm

"Thanks." she smiled. She liked Edward, he was different then most of her guy friends and she found him interesting. She then recieved her map from Ninja and patted his head.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 9:29 pm

As they exited the Café, Edward looked around. "So, which way leads to Santalune City?" he asked Megan.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 10, 2013 1:29 pm

"North, past that fountain is a bridge that leads to the entrance of the forest between here and Santalune." Megan said, pointing towards the fountain in the middle of Aquacorde.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 11, 2013 12:27 am

"Okay." said Edward. "Then lets head off there."

He and Megan strolled over past the fountain to the entrance. "By the way, how well do you know the Santalune forest?" he said.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 11, 2013 3:15 am

"Me and my mom went through the forest a lot when I was younger." Megan said with a small smile as they walked. She knew the forest like the back of her hand. Her mother used to mention how her father, originating from Oblivia, studied and remembered every inch of Kalos when they traveled together when they were younger. 

Her smile slowly faded as she sighed, the only thing       she had left of her father was his old badge case.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 11, 2013 4:28 am

Edward noticed the Faded smile. He could tell she was somewhat sad about something.

"Heh, so you know a lot of places here in Kalos? Wish I could say the same thing about my Region. And I actually would've done it with Johto, if it weren't for..." he gave a small shudder, and switched to a rather angry expression. "...My Dad..." he said in a rather cold voice.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 11, 2013 4:41 am

"Mm, I'm guessing you and your dad aren't to...close...." Megan said, her frown deepening somewhat. "My mom told me that my dad studied the region with great interest....he was from Oblivia. Him and my grandfather were very close and were very great rangers, after a mission they would come back and tell me about their stories. Sometimes they'd even get me a little souvenier.

"The last gift my grandpa gave me was a journal of his full of advice and tips as well as diary entries before going on a dangerous mission. He died and I haven't seen my dad in, about, three years since then. I miss them so much, it feels like I haven't seen them in forever, especially my dad..." she informed. She was used to telling most of her new friends about why her father suddenly "disappeared" for so long. But that didn't mean it hurt any less.

Last edited by DarkSuicune98 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 11, 2013 6:05 am

Edward felt bad for Megan. It somehow reminded him of his Dad, barely ever seeing him. Only in her case, it still seemed like they had a bond. And then there was her grandfather. Both Ed's Grandparents were alive, though Paternal was in Kanto, and Maternal was close but farther away in Johto. And he loved them very much, and couldn't imagine not having any of them."

He turned to Megan, put a hand warmly on her shoulder, then her hugged her. "I'm Sorry..." he said with Sympathy.

Last edited by EmpoleonZach on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 11, 2013 12:46 pm

Megan was surprised bt the sudden hug, but couldn't help but smile a little at the gesture. "I'm sure I could learn more about him. I hear he was a good man and liked by most." she said in an even tone. After her father left she made a promise to herself, that if she ever got all the badges of Kalos she'd go to Oblivia to become a great ranger like them. "Oh, this forest is a confusing maze like most other forests and will most likely irritate you if you get lost. But I won't let that happen, that'll make me a bad tour guide." she added with a small grin.

Last edited by DarkSuicune98 on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 11, 2013 1:15 pm

Edward smiled too. "Yeah. I guess." he said.

He couldn't stop staring at her green eyes for some reason. It appeared like everytime he looked at her, her eyes always caught him.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 11, 2013 8:19 pm

"We may be able to find some cute and strong Pokemon on the way. I was told Fletchling was a good one." Megan said. In all honesty Fletchling was one of her favorite Pokemon and she had always wanted one as a kid.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 11, 2013 11:19 pm

"Hmm, I'll have to look it up once I get a Pokedex." said Edward
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 12, 2013 1:01 am

"Hm...aha, there goes one in that flock of bird Pokemon flying by, see?" Megan said, pointing out a small Fletchling out of a flock of Pidgey, Starly, Spearow and Taillow that flew by, heading deep into the forest.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 12, 2013 3:51 am

Edward saw, and his face lit up. "Aha! Flying types! Far out! I'll make one those guys mine!" he said. He stepped into the entrance, then turned to Megan. "Shall we..." he said.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 12, 2013 12:41 pm

"We shall." she said, her small grin broadening as she walked along side Edward. The forest was peaceful and serene as the two trainers walked on. Not many trainers were in the forest that wanted to battle, most were lazing about having quality time with their Pokemon thia time of day. 

The flock of bird Pokemon that Edward and Megan saw had landed in a large tree near the middle of the forest, next to the tree was a sign bearing the forests name and a tip for new trainers on how to catch Pokemon.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 12, 2013 1:22 pm

"Aren't those the Pokemon we saw flying, over there?" Edward said. "I think that Tailow looks like a good catch."
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 12, 2013 8:28 pm

"I think so." Megan said as she examined the group of Pokemon. The leader was a strong looking Pidgey with a scar across his left eye. The Pidgey studied them with mild interest as the other bird Pokemon continued to chat happily among themselves.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 12, 2013 9:24 pm

"I wanna battle them...got a plan?" Edward said
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 2:30 am

"So far? No." Megan said with a sheepish chuckle. She wasn't sure if attacks would reach or hit any of them and she wouldn't even try to throw anything at them.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 3:50 am

"How about I'll capture that tailow, you go for the Fletching, and then both take out that leader Pidgey." Edward suggested.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 4:01 am

"Sounds good." Megan said with a grin. The Pidgey narrowed his eye at the two and grunted. "Ready Ninja?" she asked the water type, looking down at him. "Froakie." Ninja deadpanned.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 4:05 am

[Do we mod eachothers battles?]
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 5:28 am

[We could i guess. I need to practice modding and maybe you could possibly tell me if i did something wrong?]
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 13, 2013 5:49 am

[Sure lets do that ^^]
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 1:35 pm

The Pidgey looked over at the other bird Pokemon in the flock. The Taillow charged down towards Chopper, wings tucked in as he started with a Quick attack. 

Lvl 10 Male Taillow /Known Moves: Quick Attack--/ Ability: Guts
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Password is Mondo (Part 2)   The Password is Mondo (Part 2) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Password is Mondo (Part 2)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next